Jump to content

The Golden Spire (OOC, Character Listing)


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

How about, Kacilius tries to attack them and Anak holds him back?
Maybe he's already on edge because Anak speaking Grineer triggered his Post-Tennohood Stress Disorder.

"Post-Tennohood Stress Disorder" XD

If that's how you want to go, sure. I wonder what @Rakawanhas in store for us...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually just noticed another small detail that I missed, and that the daggers on the Butcher have the same symbol as the Scrambus that we met a while back in front of Alarik's. Sounds like we met his party.

Also he might be the one who spotted Tecchy get dragged down by Jacket. He mentioned someone got away with a relic.

This will be very interesting...

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Was Kacilius in day or night form before noticing the two grineer?

Yep, I did forget to mention Kacilius swapped to Day Form after noticing the Grineer pair. My bad.

13 minutes ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Also, how should we have the bleed status from Kacilius's Maim work in RP?

And, can Anak jump in and stop the sequence of actions just posted?

Personally, I think the bleed doesn't affect allies, unless Rakawan wants it to. My method of roleplay is implying actions, but leaving the end result to others unless otherwise specified. (Basically Anak can try to stop Kacilius, although I'll have to decide how that affects him)

Edited by EpicdudeX
Clarity
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bleed should affect any target listed as hostile. If Kacilius did not mark Anak as friendly then it would affect her. 

Side note for PVP events involving NPCs please wait for a response before posting. 

For those involving only players you can post freely however if your actions might affect the environment (I.e Anak using fire blast near a container of mysterious gas) then you will need to allow me the chance to explain how.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

I actually just noticed another small detail that I missed, and that the daggers on the Butcher have the same symbol as the Scrambus that we met a while back in front of Alarik's. Sounds like we met his party.

Also he might be the one who spotted Tecchy get dragged down by Jacket. He mentioned someone got away with a relic.

This will be very interesting...

Yup. And he made a friend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Bleed should affect any target listed as hostile. If Kacilius did not mark Anak as friendly then it would affect her. 

Side note for PVP events involving NPCs please wait for a response before posting. 

For those involving only players you can post freely however if your actions might affect the environment (I.e Anak using fire blast near a container of mysterious gas) then you will need to allow me the chance to explain how.

 

Alright, sorry about that. This is the first time I've ever done forum roleplay, but I'll keep that in mind next time.

As for Maim hurting Anak, let's leave that to Kacilius losing control and forgetting she's an ally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

 

The Manic does not even flinch, leaping past the Rested Anak to tackle Kacilius. Something falls from the Butcher’s hand as he slumps. A pulse of energy washes over everyone, canceling out the void abilities. 

The Butcher draws a pair of Sheevs, stalking past Anak, and towards Kacilius, the Manic still grappling with the Tenno.

 

Does this cancel out Transference? Or are only Warframe abilities disabled? (Freaking nullies)

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Does this cancel out Transference? Or are only Warframe abilities disabled? (Freaking nullies)

Dispel grenade, cancels out active Warframe abilities. 
 

Useless against Operator attacks but good for getting the drop on a Tenno.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius heard chopped words in his wild frenzy. Calm... Safe.... Breathe. Then he felt something beating fast. A hazy Anak lied on him. Kacilius slowly, but gradually relaxed. He quickly slipped into unconsciousness. Back into the dream.

((I just realized I have been neglecting Vampkitty and M.O.A. Welp.))

Going to basically just wait until Kacilius decides to wake up :p

Edited by EpicdudeX
Clarity
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in case I did not make it clear when doing any combat is not PVP (and only players vs other players) please wait for a GM response before moving forwards. Otherwise I have the tough choice of either invalidate certain actions you took, or try to work around them while showing why said extra party did not respond.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Just in case I did not make it clear when doing any combat is not PVP (and only players vs other players) please wait for a GM response before moving forwards. Otherwise I have the tough choice of either invalidate certain actions you took, or try to work around them while showing why said extra party did not respond.

I definitely need to tone down my response times. Sorry.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EpicdudeX said:

@Rakawan

Am I allowed to "control" Miriam Tanis in Kacilius' "dream"? This is so I can still contribute while being passed out. I'm planning for the Void-Artifacts to give him those weird visions.

Control? No.

But we can work that idea in. The Star is in his inventory yes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

Control? No.

But we can work that idea in. The Star is in his inventory yes?

 

1 hour ago, EpicdudeX said:

@Rakawan

Am I allowed to "control" Miriam Tanis in Kacilius' "dream"? This is so I can still contribute while being passed out. I'm planning for the Void-Artifacts to give him those weird visions.

Nvm it is. We are a go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

I just got so confused now, but ok. Time to work on the dream.

Speaking of which, how can I make the "dream" canon to this thread without breaking anything you have planned? Should I DM you or should I just go with "whatever"?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Speaking of which, how can I make the "dream" canon to this thread without breaking anything you have planned? Should I DM you or should I just go with "whatever"?

Send me what you have planned in messages. I have an idea for a vision on the meantime. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...