The Golden Spire (Open, IC)

On 2020-09-08 at 8:58 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

He nods "I will see to them and the Depths" He says with a smile, he like any normal gent whuold offer a handshake, he ponders for a moment, but then quickly traces off the thought "Lets see how the depths are, can't be any worse then the gas city depths or the freeze cold of Fortuna"  

The Steward shakes your hand and a flash of light returns you to the Concourse. 

The two drones are nowhere to be seen. It seems you will have to ask the Artisans for directions if you are lost.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The Steward shakes your hand and a flash of light returns you to the Concourse. 

The two drones are nowhere to be seen. It seems you will have to ask the Artisans for directions if you are lost.

He takes this moment to have a bit of a explorer time, although he stays clear of any oblivious signs where he is not suppose to be "Hum, may as well explore a little"

44 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

He takes this moment to have a bit of a explorer time, although he stays clear of any oblivious signs where he is not suppose to be "Hum, may as well explore a little"

The alcoves closest to you has two artisans arguing over a device that seems to rotate wildly, the Ayatan gem pointing in random directions. The Artisans appear to be disagreeing strongly.

”It is clearly broken.” One says. 

“No, your theories are just incorrect.” Another says. “Harmonic convergence is impossible.”

18 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The alcoves closest to you has two artisans arguing over a device that seems to rotate wildly, the Ayatan gem pointing in random directions. The Artisans appear to be disagreeing strongly.

”It is clearly broken.” One says. 

“No, your theories are just incorrect.” Another says. “Harmonic convergence is impossible.”

He walks over slightly to check out the Ayatan, he strays close, not to bother the aurgement, he takes a glance over to study it from afar, Ayatans are surely not suppose to jerk and roate windily "Hurm.."

On 2020-09-09 at 9:01 AM, Rakawan said:

Sam is tidying up a shelf when you arrive. She accepts the case back and hands you the Grineer Mask and air tank. 

“Should fit like a glove.” She says.

"Much thanks," Anak said, and gave the Grineer salute almost reflexively, though she knew it could not express her gratitude.  A person willing to give you things in exchange for a promise they know you may or may not keep was a rare treasure, deserving of the greatest respect.  It was only with the help of people like this that she had survived outside the Grineer and Steel Meridian.

She walked out into the central room of the floor, fixing the oxygen tank to her back and clipping a line onto the back of her armor from the drone that floated behind her.

Edited by UnremarkableUsername
fixed typo
On 2020-09-10 at 4:13 PM, UnremarkableUsername said:

"Much thanks," Anak said, and gave the Grineer salute almost reflexively, though she knew it could not express her gratitude.  A person willing to give you things in exchange for a promise they know you may or may not keep was a rare treasure, deserving of the greatest respect.  It was only with the help of people like this that she had survived outside the Grineer and Steel Meridian.

She walked out into the central room of the floor, fixing the oxygen tank to her back and clipping a line onto the back of her armor from the drone the floated behind her.

"Alright, you ready to head down?" Kacilius said as he walked back into Morrison's. M.O.A. followed closely behind. "M.O.A.'s got a full charge now, and I've got everything I need now."

On 2020-09-09 at 12:14 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

He walks over slightly to check out the Ayatan, he strays close, not to bother the aurgement, he takes a glance over to study it from afar, Ayatans are surely not suppose to jerk and roate windily "Hurm.."

“Watching them argue you would think the world revolves around that simple device.” A voice says. The Arbiter stands behind you, hands folded behind his back. He gestures towards the device with the “chin” of his helmet, the “beard” swaying as he does so. 

On 2020-09-10 at 4:13 PM, UnremarkableUsername said:

She walked out into the central room of the floor, fixing the oxygen tank to her back and clipping a line onto the back of her armor from the drone that floated behind her.

4 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

"Alright, you ready to head down?" Kacilius said as he walked back into Morrison's. M.O.A. followed closely behind. "M.O.A.'s got a full charge now, and I've got everything I need now."

Sam says nothing. But you can see a note of admiration in her eyes as she examines the Moa from a distance.

14 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam says nothing. But you can see a note of admiration in her eyes as she examines the Moa from a distance.

"I may actually have some spare Moa parts, so if you want one, I can give them to you." With the (not so) recent introduction of the Nychus model, Kacilius was preparing to build another Moa companion. He did have extra parts on his ship, and he had time to find the materials to build another one.

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Anak took a deep breath.  She blew on her hands and rubbed them together, reminding herself to stay calm, and remember what the Quill had told her: "For an Eximus, power comes from the breath.  The breath becomes energy in the body.  The energy extends through the limbs, and becomes fire."  ((This Quill was totally not named Iroh.))
As she held her hands in front of her, looking at her palms with her fingers spread, Kacilius could feel the heat radiating from them.
"I'm ready," she said, facing the door to the Depths.

She would keep her mask off initially.  She had heard of Grineer and Corpus exploring the Lua ruins without special equipment, and there was no point useing bottled oxygen if there was breathable air outside.

14 hours ago, Rakawan said:

“Watching them argue you would think the world revolves around that simple device.” A voice says. The Arbiter stands behind you, hands folded behind his back. He gestures towards the device with the “chin” of his helmet, the “beard” swaying as he does so. 

He is slightly startled by the un-expected guest behind him, he turns his head and nods "I've seen my fair share of Ayatans, even sold some, but something is surely wrong with this one, depending on it's purpose however, it chuold mean anything, if it's an simple monument then, yes I would say it is broken, they have a calming wave to their Ayatancappella" He says, he move to fully face him, he bows his head in respect and to say hello "However if it's used for detecting something, for say a threat, then I'd say we're in for more then a augment, I do not bealive I have heard of this Harmonic convergence" He says, with air-quotes 

He stands tall, watching the pair again "But like I said, I have just not long arrived, until I  kown its purpose, I can not pass judgment, only speculate, I just hope my own theory is incorrect..."   

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

He is slightly startled by the un-expected guest behind him, he turns his head and nods "I've seen my fair share of Ayatans, even sold some, but something is surely wrong with this one, depending on it's purpose however, it chuold mean anything, if it's an simple monument then, yes I would say it is broken, they have a calming wave to their Ayatancappella" He says, he move to fully face him, he bows his head in respect and to say hello "However if it's used for detecting something, for say a threat, then I'd say we're in for more then a augment, I do not bealive I have heard of this Harmonic convergence" He says, with air-quotes 

He stands tall, watching the pair again "But like I said, I have just not long arrived, until I  kown its purpose, I can not pass judgment, only speculate, I just hope my own theory is incorrect..."   

“It is a simple device, designed entirely to sense void energy.” The Arbiter says. “Observe.”

He steps closer and the device whirls to point directly at him.

”Their ‘theories’ of Transdimensional Harmonic Convergence are just the wishful thinking of those who believe.... ahh what was the saying....?”

He scratches his ‘chin’.

”Ahh yes.” He continues. “That the grass is greener on the other side, so to speak. There is only one dimension, one timeline, that matters, and that is this one.”

He tilts his head. 

“Forgive my lack of manners but I do not believe we have been introduced.” He says. “I am Arbiter Ryoko, of Clan Miraalan, and chief agent of the Master of this House.”

17 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

"I may actually have some spare Moa parts, so if you want one, I can give them to you." With the (not so) recent introduction of the Nychus model, Kacilius was preparing to build another Moa companion. He did have extra parts on his ship, and he had time to find the materials to build another one.

Sam politely rejects the offer. 

“Got my own fusion model cooking in the foundry.” She says. “Just looking forward to when it’s done.”

13 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Anak took a deep breath.  She blew on her hands and rubbed them together, reminding herself to stay calm, and remember what the Quill had told her: "For an Eximus, power comes from the breath.  The breath becomes energy in the body.  The energy extends through the limbs, and becomes fire."  ((This Quill was totally not named Iroh.))
As she held her hands in front of her, looking at her palms with her fingers spread, Kacilius could feel the heat radiating from them.

She would keep her mask off initially.  She had heard of Grineer and Corpus exploring the Lua ruins without special equipment, and there was no point useing bottled oxygen if there was breathable air outside.

In no time at all you both find yourselves standing in a collapsed room staring at a breach in the wall, blocked by an energy field. A man in a Solaris rig casts his glance over you.

“Alright.” He says. “Just few things to check before you depart.”

He pulls up a list in his data pad. 

“Can you confirm that you are in possession of, or capable of operating without the following items?”

He hands each of you a holopad containing the list. There is a check box next to each. 

1. Spare rations, one days worth.

2. Grappling Hook, jet pack, or other means of vertical movement. 

3. Air and filtration systems rated for Class-B environments (toxic and/or oxygen free). 

4. Emergency distress beacon. 

5. Emergency Medical supplies.

6. Self defense equipment rated for Class-S threats. 

There is also a field to declare any equipment not listed above.

Sam politely rejects the offer. 

“Got my own fusion model cooking in the foundry.” She says. “Just looking forward to when it’s done.”

"Alright, Sounds like a fun and interesting project."

14 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Kacilius definitely felt the warmth from Anak. She's stronger than the typical Arson Eximus. That level of power and control... She could rival even an Ember. Glad I'm on her side and not the receiving end.

In no time at all you both find yourselves standing in a collapsed room staring at a breach in the wall, blocked by an energy field. A man in a Solaris rig casts his glance over you.

“Alright.” He says. “Just few things to check before you depart.”

He pulls up a list in his data pad. 

“Can you confirm that you are in possession of, or capable of operating without the following items?”

He hands each of you a holopad containing the list. There is a check box next to each. 

3. Air and filtration systems rated for Class-B environments (toxic and/or oxygen free). 

"Time for the checklist. Spare rations, check. Grappling hook, that's what the Parazon's for. Air and filtration systems, the Warframe's got the proper systems for Class-B. Emergency distress beacon, check, as well as the amplifier. Emergency medical supplies, check. Self defense equipment rated for Class-S threats, definitely." Kacilius finished, spinning the magazine on top of his Stradavar Prime. "I'm ready."

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Food, check. Grappling hook or jetpack?  I've got a drone with a harpak, so check.  Air supply for toxic environments or vacuum, check.  Distress beacon, check.
Hopefully she wouldn't become distressed.  Without a clear mind and steady breathing, she was nothing more than an ordinary Arson Eximus, throwing an unfocused blast of heat outward.  Not very safe, but definitely very noticable.
Medical supplies... Anything that could get through her armor probably wouldn't be treatable in the field, and a wound could be cauterized.  Hopefully she wouldn't have to do that.  And Kacilius said he had proper first-aid supplies, so it was probably okay.
Self defense equipment...  She could defend herself long enough to escape, but one person against a squad of Grineer or Corpus (never mind Sentients) wouldn't be able to do much more than that, regardless of how well-armed they were.
"What is a Class-S threat, exactly?"

On 2020-09-15 at 9:08 AM, EpicdudeX said:

"Alright, Sounds like a fun and interesting project."

Kacilius definitely felt the warmth from Anak. She's stronger than the typical Arson Eximus. That level of power and control... She could rival even an Ember. Glad I'm on her side and not the receiving end.

"Time for the checklist. Spare rations, check. Grappling hook, that's what the Parazon's for. Air and filtration systems, the Warframe's got the proper systems for Class-B. Emergency distress beacon, check, as well as the amplifier. Emergency medical supplies, check. Self defense equipment rated for Class-S threats, definitely." Kacilius finished, spinning the magazine on top of his Stradavar Prime. "I'm ready."

22 hours ago, UnremarkableUsername said:

Food, check. Grappling hook or jetpack?  I've got a drone with a harpak, so check.  Air supply for toxic environments or vacuum, check.  Distress beacon, check.
Hopefully she wouldn't become distressed.  Without a clear mind and steady breathing, she was nothing more than an ordinary Arson Eximus, throwing an unfocused blast of heat outward.  Not very safe, but definitely very noticable.
Medical supplies... Anything that could get through her armor probably wouldn't be treatable in the field, and a wound could be cauterized.  Hopefully she wouldn't have to do that.  And Kacilius said he had proper first-aid supplies, so it was probably okay.
Self defense equipment...  She could defend herself long enough to escape, but one person against a squad of Grineer or Corpus (never mind Sentients) wouldn't be able to do much more than that, regardless of how well-armed they were.
"What is a Class-S threat, exactly?"

Seven gestures at Kacilius, then at Anak.

”Him, you, me, on a bad day.” He says, chuckling at his own joke. “Class S is anything elated to the Old War. Anything from Orokin Proxies to Warframes, to reverse engineered tech like your Eximus module. Infestation counts too, though most areas classify them as a biological hazard rather than a militant one.”

He shrugs. 

“We haven’t seen any Infested down there yet, but you should be fine if you run into any. From what I hear they are terrified of Tenno, and absolutely hate fire.”

Edited by Rakawan
On 2020-09-16 at 11:21 AM, Rakawan said:

reverse engineered tech like your Eximus module.

That was how Corpus did it.  Anak was slightly offended.
"I don't have a module for being an Eximus.  I have modules for everything else.  Eximus is genetic," she said, handing back the holopad with the completed checklist.

On 2020-07-20 at 9:21 PM, Rakawan said:

Arrival

The tower gleams in the Lunar light like a golden needle poised to pierce the sky. It’s surface is surprisingly pristine. The reason why quickly becomes apparent upon closer inspection. Crews in ornate environmental suits hang from scaffolds, polishing and repairing the walls. 

Five landing pads fan out from the top of the spire, currently unoccupied. Each one leads to a massive door. A pair of corrupted Nullifiers stand guard at each, each flanked by a pair of fusion Moas.

A sable black Liset drift effortlessly into landing position. A Saryn Prime adorning a purplish hue sprouts from the ship, along with a domesticated Vulpaphyla a rather mature male, landing delicately upon the landing pad. The frame takes a moment to glance around, before striding forth with confidence, approaching the Nullifiers guarding the door. It mumbles something to itself in the Orokin language before she phases out of the frame, as if reality warped around her to incorporate her presence. "Good day, I seek entrance." 

Edited by (XB1)PolarisWren
On 2020-09-15 at 12:24 PM, Rakawan said:

“It is a simple device, designed entirely to sense void energy.” The Arbiter says. “Observe.”

He steps closer and the device whirls to point directly at him.

”Their ‘theories’ of Transdimensional Harmonic Convergence are just the wishful thinking of those who believe.... ahh what was the saying....?”

He scratches his ‘chin’.

”Ahh yes.” He continues. “That the grass is greener on the other side, so to speak. There is only one dimension, one timeline, that matters, and that is this one.”

He tilts his head. 

“Forgive my lack of manners but I do not believe we have been introduced.” He says. “I am Arbiter Ryoko, of Clan Miraalan, and chief agent of the Master of this House.”

"Hurm, well each to their own I guess" He says with a smile "Although I do like the idea of knowing if there is another version of me out there somewhere, who knows what the other one did" He clears his throat  "Pleasure to meet you Arbiter Ryoko, I am Zaeed Aegis, no real speical title about me Ex-Corpus worker, Gas City and Fortuna, Sentient Researcher, got fired..."

On 2020-09-16 at 12:30 PM, UnremarkableUsername said:

That was how Corpus did it.  Anak was slightly offended.
"I don't have a module for being an Eximus.  I have modules for everything else.  Eximus is genetic."

“I see.” Seven says. “You’ll have to forgive my ignorance of Grineer methods. I have spent most of my life among the Corpus.”

On 2020-09-16 at 11:43 PM, (XB1)PolarisWren said:

A sable black Liset drift effortlessly into landing position. A Saryn Prime adorning a purplish hue sprouts from the ship, along with a domesticated Vulpaphyla a rather mature male, landing delicately upon the landing pad. The frame takes a moment to glance around, before striding forth with confidence, approaching the Nullifiers guarding the door. It mumbles something to itself in the Orokin language before she phases out of the frame, as if reality warped around her to incorporate her presence. "Good day, I seek entrance." 

An Orokin Drone floats out. 

“Welcome to the Golden Spire.” It says, its voice smooth and regal. “I am Caretaker Salem. I will be your guide. Unfortunately your pet has been classified as a Class B infectious life-form and must be muzzled if it is to enter the premise.”

23 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

"Hurm, well each to their own I guess" He says with a smile "Although I do like the idea of knowing if there is another version of me out there somewhere, who knows what the other one did" He clears his throat  "Pleasure to meet you Arbiter Ryoko, I am Zaeed Aegis, no real speical title about me Ex-Corpus worker, Gas City and Fortuna, Sentient Researcher, got fired..."

Ryoko seems to perk up as you mention Sentient research.

”Really?” He asks. “I myself have been dabbling in Sentient research. Their adaptive was, while exceptionally useful for combat, opens up a wide variety of possibilities in other fields. Especially the medical field.”

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko seems to perk up as you mention Sentient research.

”Really?” He asks. “I myself have been dabbling in Sentient research. Their adaptive was, while exceptionally useful for combat, opens up a wide variety of possibilities in other fields. Especially the medical field.”

His eyes light up, he is happy to discuses such "Indeed, While I was working, I enjoyed melding Sentient tech with our weapons, I even wanted to go under Amalgamation, I still have that choice, but in my own lab, as well, got fired as said" He says with a chuckle "With what they can do, gives me endless possibility of work" 

He rubs the side of his arm with a slight dispointed sigh "Although I can't not but feel sorry for the Sentients, their only weakness is something so simple to use but so complex to understand, while I had my free time, I was trying to find a way to cure this "poison" worked on it for quite some time, I got mixed results, but nothing solid" He says with a exhale "The Parnters didn't seem to mind, although they are really not able to talk or qeastion me, hell I even spoke to one and treated it more then just some lab rat, doute it did anything, but it surely made me feel better, maybe..thats why I got fired..." He says rubbing his chin, he seems quite forced on the being fired. "Or was it due to the Lab Girls?"

"Anyways, Like it do me good here anyhow, can' resreach it myself here, due to the rules, dispointed but I respect it"

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

An Orokin Drone floats out. 

“Welcome to the Golden Spire.” It says, its voice smooth and regal. “I am Caretaker Salem. I will be your guide. Unfortunately your pet has been classified as a Class B infectious life-form and must be muzzled if it is to enter the premise.”

"Thank you, Caretaker." She turns to her vulpaphyla and back to the drone. "It's okay if you want him muzzled, I understand. I'll make sure he's on his best behavior as well."

On 2020-09-19 at 10:00 AM, Circle_of_Psi said:

His eyes light up, he is happy to discuses such "Indeed, While I was working, I enjoyed melding Sentient tech with our weapons, I even wanted to go under Amalgamation, I still have that choice, but in my own lab, as well, got fired as said" He says with a chuckle "With what they can do, gives me endless possibility of work" 

He rubs the side of his arm with a slight dispointed sigh "Although I can't not but feel sorry for the Sentients, their only weakness is something so simple to use but so complex to understand, while I had my free time, I was trying to find a way to cure this "poison" worked on it for quite some time, I got mixed results, but nothing solid" He says with a exhale "The Parnters didn't seem to mind, although they are really not able to talk or qeastion me, hell I even spoke to one and treated it more then just some lab rat, doute it did anything, but it surely made me feel better, maybe..thats why I got fired..." He says rubbing his chin, he seems quite forced on the being fired. "Or was it due to the Lab Girls?"

"Anyways, Like it do me good here anyhow, can' resreach it myself here, due to the rules, dispointed but I respect it"

Ryoko stared at you for a second, then shakes his head as if losing an internal argument. 

“Yes.” He says. “A pity, but the results of a Sentient outbreak here would be disastrous. While House Tanis does not engage in weapons research, there are several experiments that would prove exceedingly dangerous in the wrong hands.”

He rubs his chin. 

“However there are rumors that the Depths contain an old Orokin lab dedicated to Sentient research.” He says slowly. “If you could find it, I don’t imagine anyone would object to you taking up residence, assuming you don’t go mad and try to unleash a Sentient apocalypse.”