[DE]Danielle

(PS4) The Steel Path - Update 28.2.0 Status: Live!

On 2020-07-17 at 3:20 PM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

no tennogen ? we are still missing items from round 14 thats 2 years of wait 

no update to steal essence ridiculous prices and insane 2% drop chance not worth even doing 

xoris nerf anyway despite all the feedback

just dont update it till you get it together that would be better. 

To be fair the last patch did give us 20 something more tennogen. I actually think round 14 and most of 15 is caught up for us.

But yea sad to see no tennogen here.

The other stuff is of no interest to me.

• Like 1

Is the Panthera Prime supposed to use 2 ammo per shot? This happens on the primary and alternate fire modes. At first I thought it was a multishot glitch but nope, it always uses 2 ammo per shot even without multishot. The 80 round magazine turns out to be a 40 round magazine instead.. what is going on here?

Posted (edited)

So xoris nerf ? Beacause its making Exalted and warframe abilities op? 

Funny,idk if you heard but since you are a memeber of the company may i remind yall THAT RIVENS #*!%ING EXIST WITH 4X TO 6X THE EFFECT OF THE XORIS ?!?!? FKIN HELL BARUUK CAN DO 2.4 MILL WITH CERTAIN SET UPS , EXCAL CAN DO UP TO 300K DPS , AND YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT A WEAPON THAT PUSHES BARUUKS ABILITY TO 105K DMG , AFTER BUILDING IT UP MIGHT I ADD , WHILST RIVENS ARE LAUGHING IN KUVA ??? JESUS FKIN CHRIST DE , PLEASE GIVE ME WHAT EVER YOURE SMOKING SINCE IT HELPS TO SHUT OFF YOUR BRAIN 

sincerely ,

NezhaIsBestBoi/Girl

And yes i logged in just because i was pissed at a change to a weapon that is fkn fun

Edited by (PS4)Dire_Wolf_305
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 2020-07-18 at 12:51 AM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Where the hell is Gara Deluxe man =(.  You guys showed off her concept like 4-6 months ago and we keep getting other frames ahead of her.  *Stares at Geoff*

Garuda deluxe has been on console for like 2 months? And she's ugly same for the khora deluxe skin.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

Posted (edited)
On 2020-07-17 at 2:38 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

The Trio Orbit Ephemera and Crania Ephemera

• These new Ephemeras are available for a Steel Essence price respective to their prestige. The Crania Ephemera is for the truly worthy and those who have shown no fear on the Steel Path.

kinda really sucks that that's the only way you can get them. it basically means only players truly dedicated to the game can get them.....NICE 👎

also a fix for the glassmaker puzzles would be awesome....not everyone can find all their clues cause it's not even there no matter how many times we search for it

Edited by (PS4)jenova_rose

4 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Garuda deluxe jas been on console for like 2 months? And she's ugly same for the khora deluxe skin.

Yes the new Garuda and Khora skins were HORRIBLE.  Your saying I shouldnt be excited for Gara deluxe???  Not every deluxe will be garbage...  The artwork they showed on Devstream/Primetime was awesome looking.  Gara's default skin is ok but there is so much they can do with the glass shattering mechanics.  I love using Gara and I cant help but get excited for new skins for her.  Hopefully deluxe will make her look as good as she feels.  

I own a few deluxe skins that I think are awesome and worth every plat.  

Garuda will be hard to make a skin for because her default was pretty perfect =P.  I Just wish Garuda's claws were tonfa instead of claw...  Claw was already taken by Valkyr.... with venka and exalted....   maybe that can happen when they redo her abilities....heh.  

I like gara to and did like what art they showed us for her deluxe. But i think we should be very cautious. Considering the last few deluxes have been pretty bad.

But gara prime in possible sometime next year so.

Maybe we can get some more gara tennogen just in case the deluxe flops.

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Steel Path - Update 28.2.0 is officially in Cert for PS4! The total download size will be roughly ~710 MB. We will update this thread and all other official channels with an official launch date once we've passed Cert. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to walk The Steel Path right at launch, be sure to complete the Star Chart. Teshin will be very pleased to see all that you have learned.

While nice that we are getting new content, when can we PS4 players expect mouse and keyboard support? Mouse and keyboard has been broken for years and still there has been no action towards fixing it

Seems there's still no fix for the fishing/animal preservation problems, can't believe it seems so hard to bring back the old fishing/animal preservation ui to allow people who don't have ability menu on their controller config to be able to do them.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hi, probly the wrong spot to post this but im allready here so.. Just delete it after you read it DE? Shield an sword weapons are not placing properly on Baruks arm. All of them. Its not a 1 off thing. Iv bin checking to see if it fixed itself but it appears to be permanant.. When i equip them, the shield is horizontal and is embeded IN Baruks arm.. Looks like garbage. I realy like the sword and shield weapons but do not want too use them now with my Favorite Frame beacuse of how Odd it looks.. Please investigate and fix.

I love the game. Keep being awesome. :)

<<<<< Ummm.. Is that another glitch? Im not an initiate. - _ - But meh.. Thats ok at least "I" know wat rank i am lol.. No big deal..

Edited by (PS4)Kman2528
Initiate????

3 hours ago, (PS4)Kman2528 said:

Hi, probly the wrong spot to post this but im allready here so.. Just delete it after you read it DE? Shield an sword weapons are not placing properly on Baruks arm. All of them. Its not a 1 off thing. Iv bin checking to see if it fixed itself but it appears to be permanant.. When i equip them, the shield is horizontal and is embeded IN Baruks arm.. Looks like garbage. I realy like the sword and shield weapons but do not want too use them now with my Favorite Frame beacuse of how Odd it looks.. Please investigate and fix.

I love the game. Keep being awesome. :)

<<<<< Ummm.. Is that another glitch? Im not an initiate. - _ - But meh.. Thats ok at least "I" know wat rank i am lol.. No big deal..

ur forum rank is not ur ingame rank

Amazing update, can't wait to sink my teeth in it.

It's a shame that you over nerfed the kuva bramma. I rarely see it being used. It could use a little buff. 

So let's take panthera Prime an already really bad weapon which i love and lets take down that riv disposition to fudging .5!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEE, THAT IS THE MOST POINTLESS THING YOU GUYS HAVE EVER DONE. Whoever thought that up is literally slow.. sorry not sorry

And how about a new Revenant skin already you've made skins for literally every other flipping Warframe. Buttt not Rev??? Come on guys..... oh and again change panthera Prime Riven disposition to like 2.. smh .5  *scoffs*

I am amped for The Steel Path release on console. As a MR 29 player who solos EVERYTHING, this sounds like what my game has been missing.

On a related note I hope DE is prepared for the deluge of relatively new players complaing about how tough and unfair the optional Steel Path is for the unprepared and the underpowered.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)billifred said:

I am amped for The Steel Path release on console. As a MR 29 player who solos EVERYTHING, this sounds like what my game has been missing.

On a related note I hope DE is prepared for the deluge of relatively new players complaing about how tough and unfair the optional Steel Path is for the unprepared and the underpowered. 

I feel exactly like you towards the game i just hope the rewards are worth it 😉

2 hours ago, (PS4)abz-mikey said:

I feel exactly like you towards the game i just hope the rewards are worth it 😉

they are not. It's just mastery.

Posted (edited)

And still. As a day trader this is ridiculous

Edited by (PS4)iheartcampersz
Left out the quote about offline bug still crippling