(PS4) The Steel Path - Update 28.2.0 Status: Live!

1 minute ago, (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Cert is taking kinda long.. Could it be that over at the PS4 (and other consoles) they're playing longish Steel Path surivals and getting auto-banned while testing..? XD

lmao good one. Amazing how long it takes to implement a mode that brings absolutely nothing new to the game except 1 ephemera that isn't trash.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)ironfist_94 said:

lmao good one. Amazing how long it takes to implement a mode that brings absolutely nothing new to the game except 1 ephemera that isn't trash.

Wait, what if this is actually true? While searching about this topic, I came across threads more than 5 years old talking about this same problem. It was the time before relics, and ppl got auto-banned trying to farm rare Prime parts in looooong endless missions. And I'm guessing they got banned from getting too much stuff to sell from one run.

So, we'll be getting Steel Path in like another 5 years?? I mean, if the banning mechanism is still there, even though there's nothing to sell from farming long survivals, it must be one heck of a problem to fix if it still presists after 5 years!! 

Edited by (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe
7 minutes ago, (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe said:

Wait, what if this is actually true? While searching about this topic, I came across threads more than 5 years old talking about this same problem. It was the time before relics, and ppl got auto-banned trying to farm rare Prime parts in looooong endless missions. And I'm guessing they got banned from getting too much stuff to sell from one run.

So, we'll be getting Steel Path in like another 5 years?? I mean, if the banning mechanism is still there, even though there's nothing to sell from farming long survivals, it must be one heck of a problem to fix if it still presists after 5 years!! 

I wouldn't be surprised. DE doesn't care about veterans at all.

• Like 1

Though, it would be quite hilarious (and sad at the same time) if the console testers really got auto-banned, contacted DE and got the answer "We cannot manually remove your account's suspension” just wait it out fr 2 weeks.

This is my personal opinion

They're DElaying this update on purpose, why? The most obvious is the datamine of handcannon they're giving in tennocon, mainly his description that could bring some hints

And the optimistic hype from me is that heart of deimos is deploying right after tennocon, and some of that will come in this update, and again they dont want it datamined

I know, im in the hype train and can't control myself 

• Like 1

The Steel Path - Update 28.2.0 has passed Cert and will be going live tomorrow, Tuesday, July 28th at ~ 11 AM ET! You will be visited by Red Text to start the countdown to taking your first step onto The Steel Path. See you then!

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The Steel Path - Update 28.2.0 has passed Cert and will be going live tomorrow, Tuesday, July 28th at ~ 11 AM ET! You will be visited by Red Text to start the countdown to taking your first step onto The Steel Path. See you then!

What about longer endurance runs, are they safe to play without being banned?

vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Nice 😁😁😁🤩

Qualifies as content? 

Sure. Let everyone replay existing content and call it a mainline with boosters added in, which no one buys because it's useless, doesnt stack with existing boosters for Steel Essence.

You couldve rotated boosters or given stuff like affinity and resource boosters, but that cuts into your booster sales and hurts your pocket. Remember Warframe is pay to win, someone else has to buy that plat you traded for. 

You're leaving out other fixes until actually dropping the update?

Probably because it'll be some annoying changes. 

Yeah let's hide it till a later date. Wont bite you back like the Partner Program or GoTL. Nice plan 😉

Edited by (PS4)striker350z
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, (PS4)MaKTaiL said:

You guys seem to have completely ignored HDR support...

The team is still working on it - TennoCon comes first of course but it has not been forgotten. It just requires time to get right per platform. 

• Like 5
vor 14 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe:

I did a pretty long one (already 2 month back), survival arbitration  for 14h, where my playtime was 9h, other were in pause mode (which goes in solo play). I wanted to hit enemy level 9999 and i did. Day after that i got banned for 2 weeks  because "annomal mission results". I  contacted support twice, no reply except copy and paste answer.  After that and 4500h spent i was done. Havend played again, back in Destiny where actually real endgame content is possible to play. I still wish they would care at least a bit for ppl who are long in this game. 99% content is made for  around MR 16 and that area because these are the ppl who still buy plat.  

edit: banned from trade chat, not the game

Edited by (PS4)Midcall
  • Like 1
57 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The team is still working on it - TennoCon comes first of course but it has not been forgotten. It just requires time to get right per platform. 

Danielle, as you are clearly reading this thread, would you mind telling us at least guidelines to endurance runs in Steel Path? I sincerely think this is a genuine concern, if we risk being banned (from trading, but still) just by playing the game? At least bans would be justifiable, if we would've been told some certain guidelines and then went past them.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, (PS4)Luke_Zakalwe said:

1 hour ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

I did a pretty long one (already 2 month back), survival arbitration  for 14h, where my playtime was 9h, other were in pause mode (which goes in solo play). I wanted to hit enemy level 9999 and i did. Day after that i got banned for 2 weeks  because "annomal mission results". I  contacted support twice, no reply except copy and paste answer.  After that and 4500h spent i was done. Havend played again, back in Destiny where actually real endgame content is possible to play. I still wish they would care at least a bit for ppl who are long in this game. 99% content is made for  around MR 16 and that area because these are the ppl who still buy plat.  

edit: banned from trade chat, not the game

Did one 3 days ago. 10h fissure survival. Trade banned for 2 weeks. That stone age anti cheat needs some updating clearly.

Safest thing to do is not go too long i guess. Shame support is no help, doesn’t even specify which recent mission and what the abnormality was.. only a classic copy n paste response.

Edited by (PS4)BeaStzReaCtioNz