Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freezing Aura As A Frost Augment.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Basically it could be either his Third or Fourth ability. But he creates a radius of freezing air around him that freezes enemies within range. As his Third augment it could make him create a snow globe if he stands still for like 5-10 seconds. As a Fourth augment it could create ice armor around him. Both create the freezing radius that will slow enemies down at first but with enough power strength, they can become completely frozen. Maybe even become vulnerable to a new kind of finisher where they become shattered, melee equipped or not. 

Maybe a new second ability augment where instead of punching the ground and creating big shards of ice, Frost will perform an ice skate slide across the ground that will cause the big shard to sprout behind him while launching him forward. Afterwards the shards would melt some but the trail left behind would still remain frozen for a little longer that will cause enemies to completely slip and fall. Maybe even drop their weapons for a short period which causes them to try to pick them up. Frost is a pretty slow frame and it would be fun to use him for more than just a defense frame. 

But I do feel like Frost needs a more interesting remake to his kit. I’m not suggesting complete changes. More like just augments. That way players who prefer the old kit will still get o have their “fun”. Course some players would want more space for other mods which is why the augments would appear to be “OP” when really it just keeps the balance a little. 

Anyways, don’t hesitate to offer up ideas for Frost. I have dozens of ideas for an ice frame but for now I’m just sticking to this specific one. 

Archived