Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radial Disarm

.solitus

Question

How is it now? Is it being fixed, changed, or something? Oh and from what I see, most Loki don't use this ability in team-based gameplays. (Although this might be wrong because loki is just so rare nowdays, I've not seem him for a long time)

6 answers to this question

Didn't someone say that disarmed enemies don't drop things?

ive been testing this and it's hard to tell since the sawman aren't really affected.

it force them to go melee .... combat nothing more Especialy its great to Those bombard or heavy gunner

I don't have Loki (yet!) but from what I saw...

Great skill. Especially when fighting high lvl enemies who can kill you before you even notice.

Also, imagine a Radial Disarm with maxed Stretch and Overextended... In defense that would mean disarming an entire wave of enemies.

Ain't that impressive?

I can confirm that Radial Disarm is currently preventing enemies from dropping any loot aside from the odd ammo drop. No orbs, mods, or most importantly oxygen in the survival missions. Nothing puts a damper on Survival like not getting any drops...

If you'd like to test it out, increase your Power Range as much as you can and go into a survival. Enemies that are already melee-only like Scorpions and Sawmen will be unaffected, so they will still drop minor amounts of loot. Everything with a gun will fail to drop anything. It was kind of depressing to only realize it after I wasted a couple of T3 Survival keys.