Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slightly Concerned About Credits

FillyRarity

My credit stash has been slowly diminishing recently...

Like, really.

I think it was 75K for the ballisica.

And considering they nerfed voids to give next to no credits...

I'm slightly concerned that the game is going to become excessively grindy. Anyone else..?

Or is this a silly concern?

Seems okay-ish. T3 still gives about 30k credits, most alerts give somewhere between 7k and 15k. Ballistica is 65k total.

I'm currently back up to around 200k, after a spending splurge of 1.5mil. Was a little grindy, but I was gunning for max credits per hour gained. Things seem okay.

If you want to maintain a fairly rapid pace of weapon crafting, and mod fusing then you probably will need to grind credits in some fashion. whenever I need I typically do it by running survival, and then using they keys I got from those runs. Also don't underestimate the power of in level credit drops, they can add up surprisingly fast if you kill enough enemies, and break enough canisters.

The most profitable for me, but of course grindy solution I've found is doing Kappa, Kiste or Cyath, you get roughly 5,000 credits each time, plus a bunch of mods you probably already have. Do that for a bit and then sell all the spare mods you have and while I always wait a fairly long time and get 60,000k, you should get a fair enough amount to keep you going. Not the optimal solution but if you don't have a ton of T3 keys, it helps.

I also remember Survival levels have been dropping "Credit packs" of some sort, it works about the same way.

Edited by Haldos

Hades, Pluto.

The assassination mission, Ambulas, takes about 2 minutes, gives 7800 credits, and the Excalibur blueprint can be sold for 3500, which nets 11300. Do that for an hour and you are pretty much set in terms of foundry costs for a week.

Selling mods

Also, you can hold the ctrl button in order to select multiple mods to sell in your inventory. I find this tactic very useful if you have spare common mods like "fast hands" and "reach" you will never need more than 2 copies of. Overtime, you can rack up a lot of money.

Selling spare parts

You guys may not know but your inventory has stacks and stacks of spare parts for primes and warframes. You may have to take a look and sell most of the duplicates you may not use for trading (in the future). You'd be surprised how high your stacks get. I remember looking into my foundry and I saw 40ish Frost Prime Helmets and Chassis.....I was shocked to see such a delight.

I know these money making methods because I transmuted 400k worth of credits yesterday for whirlwind/firestorm but I failed so I needed a quick way to get my money back and .... 1 hour later, got 500k back using these three methods. 

Edited by rangeless

Kappa -> sell mods

Assassination -> sell BP

Survival -> sell mods then use your key for the Void mission -> sell BP Prime (this one is the more efficient for me)

That's what I am doing everyday. But yeah... Only have like 40.000 credits left at the end of the day. Maxing Serration costs too much.

Edited by matto

I used to have A LOT of credits. Now I hit the ground level very often.

But I don't really care. Most of the times, a couple quick alerts or some Void Survivals (or any that gives credit caches) will quickly replenish the counter. Not to mention, now that a mod can be installed on several gear pieces, I still have a lot of duplicates to sell...

I never went above 200k creds, now I'm struggling to get to 100k.

Mainly due to high cred expenditure though. I'm constantly blowing creds on making new weapons and frames, and leveling their mods.

That's where mine's going.

I have all the parts for Ash, Loki, Trinity and Vuban but I can't make a single one because it'll hurt my cash too badly at the moment.

Let's put it like this, I'm stockpiling BPs for the upcoming total screwup of the drop rates as they add other stuff.

But really, the only reason I had more money before was because there was too little stuff I could throw it at. (i.e. drops of bps and components were much rarer, at least for stuff from bosses)

Edited by bobafetthotmail

Let's put it like this, I'm stockpiling BPs for the upcoming total screwup of the drop rates as they add other stuff.

I'm rapidly trying to get all of the items from phobos.

It really concerned me when they made everything in the void like 0.7% drop chance.

Don't want that happening to anything else.

I have to disagree.

I would advise that nobody should ever sell mods ever never ever, ever ever.

Never.

Really I have to ask, how does ur mod list look? Because if I get to 200 mods I go insane and if I look for a mod I'm really not into scrolling through 6 rows of Reach...... I sell every mod I have if I have more than 2. Really, when would you ever need more than 2 of a specific mod?

BTW, if an equipped mod would not appear on the main list and I could upgrade it straight from the item it's applied to I would probably not bother but as it stands there's no way of sorting through my mods that doesn't make my eyes go :S

Edited by StrikerZ1

Maybe they should let us, oh, I don't know, sell resources?

And in the design council we have Glen telling us he wants to put reusable 10pack gear blueprints in the market, 4 of them, for the "reasonable" price of 500k each. People are saying that's an okay price in the thread, too.

Even if you had a lot of credits from old void, anyone after has no way to get anywhere near that now, but the prices keep going up. During livestream 9 Steve said they would add vanity items as a credit sink but instead DE just cut our wages and jacked up the prices.

Edited by VegetableBasket