Best Daily Login Reward

43 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

No way bruh, that's so cool. I had no clue that was a potential login reward.

Id rather take a booster than an in game weapon. lol I just thought it was funny. Its a new weapon also so not sure how it got placed in daily rewards.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Do you already have the Velox or a Velox BP?  

This happen a few days after the weapon came out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

Id rather take a booster than an in game weapon. lol I just thought it was funny. Its a new weapon also so not sure how it got placed in daily rewards.

I think it just randomly selects from weapons you haven't owned and for which you don't already have the blueprint.    So new weapons are actually more likely if you've been around a while.

edit: Actually the wiki says it's only weapons that haven't been mastered.  It would be mildly funny getting a blueprint for a weapon I already own but haven't taken to 30 yet.   Particularly since the most likely reason I'd have for not doing so is that I hated the dang thing.

Edited by Tiltskillet
On 2020-07-19 at 11:46 PM, Tiltskillet said:

I think it just randomly selects from weapons you haven't owned and for which you don't already have the blueprint.    So new weapons are actually more likely if you've been around a while.

edit: Actually the wiki says it's only weapons that haven't been mastered.  It would be mildly funny getting a blueprint for a weapon I already own but haven't taken to 30 yet.   Particularly since the most likely reason I'd have for not doing so is that I hated the dang thing.

Nice thanks for info. I wish the reward would have been the Hema. One of the last weapons I need to grind outside Protea weapons

• Like 1
On 2020-07-20 at 6:46 AM, Tiltskillet said:

This i know for sure is not Right... i got Titania's Blueprint Twice from a Daily Tribute and the Phaedra Blueprint despite already having it. 

9 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Nope.

On 2020-07-19 at 9:46 PM, Tiltskillet said:

. . .

• Like 1
Il y a 1 heure, JackHargreav a dit :

It seems like you have a chance to get any secondary weapon upon loging in?

Its random every time.

If you get a "Teshin" login reward, you will get a blueprint. What blueprint you get is completely random, with the only exception being a weapon that you had mastered.

For example, if you are MR29, chances are, you have already gotten all weapons/warframe in the game and mastered them. Now, if DE gives a content update where there is a new weapon, a Teshin login reward will contain one of the blueprints of that new weapon.

Though, he might sometimes give forma blueprints though.

Edited by Aadi880