[DE]Helen

Livestream Schedule: July 20 - 24

17 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

To account for timezone differences on July 22, today's Working From Home Community stream has been our last stream on Mixer. A big thank you to our Mixer viewers for tuning in week after week to engage in chat, share GIFs, light fireworks, and bump up our high score in beachball. We've had so much fun with you these past two years and look forward to seeing you on other platforms like YouTube and Twitch ❤️

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: 40 x Nakak Pearls
  • Tuesday: 40 x Nakak Pearls
  • Wednesday: 40 x Nakak Pearls
  • Thursday: 60 x Nakak Pearls

Nothing says summer fun quite like water gun fights, sandy beaches, and Kela De Thaym’s enchanting gas-leak drawl. We’re keeping that summer spirit alive with this week’s Drops!

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

• Like 18

Sure you can't bump those numbers up just a tad? I'm sure 90% of the playerbase can easily do the last tier difficulty of Dog Days and get 50 per mission without breaking a sweat.

• Like 25

So the drops for the entire week are equivalent to playing a single game of Dog Days? Wew lad.

Give us 100 for Mon-Wed and 200 for Thursday.

• Like 13

Just now, hifocus said:

No mixer anymore?

Mixer shuts down on Wednesday this week.

• Like 2

Just now, hifocus said:

No mixer anymore?

I'm not sure on the specific dates or details but from what I'm aware Mixer is shutting down soon, or already has.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Sure you can't bump those numbers up just a tad? I'm sure 90% of the playerbase can easily do the last tier difficulty of Dog Days and get 50 per mission without breaking a sweat.

This is what I'm wondering. These amounts are so small, that even with doing nothing in that last tier you'd get 100 in two runs, and its pretty easy.

Edited by --Aegis--TaDoogThtWas
fixing a sentence
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

I have no incentive to watch the streams 20 pearls yikes

1 minute ago, hifocus said:

No mixer anymore?

Very good question! We will be streaming on Mixer until it formally retires on July 22nd. Drops will run on Mixer until then as well, so please feel free to watch there until Thursday! Starting Thursday, Mixer will have formally retired and we will be streaming our casual streams exclusively to Twitch and YouTube.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Very good question! We will be streaming on Mixer until it formally retires on July 22nd. Drops will run on Mixer until then as well, so please feel free to watch there until Thursday! Starting Thursday, Mixer will have formally retired and we will be streaming our casual streams exclusively to Twitch and YouTube.

Wow! The first time an official had replied me! Thank you!

Well I guess I will stick to Mixer till Weds then.

We've doubled this week's Drops to reflect all the excitement surrounding Dog Days! Enjoy the bonus fun in the sun while you tune into Working From Home Community streams, Tenno.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Georgie126 said:

the drop isn't the only reason to watch the streams

No, but drops should make sense at least. Who need 90 pearls? The only thing you can buy for that is palette, which you'd already got anyway by just doing four missions to get reactor. I'm just puzzled by choice of this strange amount, that's all. 

Edited by alce00
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Georgie126 said:

You're right, it's for the plat drawings. RIP Mixer.

Edited by (PS4)chabala
  • Like 1

how long is this complaining going to go on? you get to watch a steam and by luck get some pearls.... 

• Like 2

I cleared Nakaks inventory during the first Dog Days event and I still have close to a couple hundred pearls left over. Perhaps the shop could get a new item or perhaps some ever green ones?

• Like 3

Dog Days mission - 5 minutes rewards 50 pearls +N kills.
Stream - watch 30 minutes to get 40 pearls.
Hmmm.

• Like 4

Lol, those rewards....ahahhhaa. just lol. Its literally on 1 argon drops level from the past 😄 Next pls 10 ducats or 7000 credits!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Georgie126 said:

It usually is for people who's internet is so bad it's just a constant buffering screen with the occasional blurb.

31 minutes ago, Muxailo said:

Dog Days mission - 5 minutes rewards 50 pearls +N kills.
Stream - watch 30 minutes to get 40 pearls.
Hmmm.

Say what you will, as someone who tunes into the strams for the drops AND also is doing dog days for the drops (I wasn't playing the last time it ran) I can appreciate them. Yeah I think it's still low, but it means I'm closer to my end goal for pearls.