Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Save / Cross Play / Cross Platform / Cross Progress / Account Transfer / Account Migration Megathread

(PSN)CagzJohn06

I'm not sure where to post this for starters, but I was wondering if there was some way I could get the prime warframe's I got on my PS4 account to my PC account. More desirable is to transfer my PS4 account to my PC account. I have 266 Hours put into my PS4 and recently got a PC.

Sorry it's not currently possible, they have talked about wanting to do cross saves but that already has been a long time and we were never given further information.

Cross play / saves are a very common thing these days. So possibly something that maybe Tencent the new overlords may wanna push?.

Not likely at all, because:

• Different release schedules (consoles are always behind to due PS bureaucracy) 
  • Incompatible monetization. PC has plat sales, while PS4 has cash store sales (plat has a fixed price).

Try your luck with support. There's a tiny chance that purchase transfer is possible and support might agree to do it. Other progress is practically impossible for support to do anything about and tech people will not work on a single case like this one.

Hey I was thinking of downloading warframe for my switch and I remember having an account for my pc which had an ash prime and I wanted to use my pc account and move it to my nintendo switch and I was wondering on how to move my account since my pc is really bad.

Hi everyone.

Recently I broght a ps4 I I'd like to keep my progress in the game. I used the same email for both pc and ps4. I saw that migrate the account is currently impossible. There is, at least, a way to pass all my stuff (or just my platinum) from pc to ps4?

4 minutes ago, DragonsxKing said:

Not even if I log in with both account and trade to myself?

Or if I trade with a friend with pc and then he trade me back with ps4?

think of each platform as a completely different game. PC Warframe, PSN Operator, Xbox Necramech - whilst the game played is identical, DE see them as individual.

First, a PC player cannot play with any console player- nor can say Switch, Xbox or PS4 play together: like being on islands in a vast ocean with no technology like boats to communicate- that's Warframe.

Second part- whilst we can have thousands of accounts to play Warframe, should any player try to interact two of their accounts together: trade or mission- it is seen as using an exploit and you will be banned if not see both involved accounts go up in smoke. It is not allowed.

Cross-play is pretty much impossible as PC is always too far ahead; transfers occur only when a new console appears (say Sega returned with a brand-new Dreamcast) and they are looking into Cross-Save just there's a lot to figure out and then test before asking the three consoles if they're onboard with the idea.

Best assume that it never will happen, start from scratch on PS4 and go from there.

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

think of each platform as a completely different game. PC Warframe, PSN Operator, Xbox Necramech - whilst the game played is identical, DE see them as individual.

First, a PC player cannot play with any console player- nor can say Switch, Xbox or PS4 play together: like being on islands in a vast ocean with no technology like boats to communicate- that's Warframe.

Second part- whilst we can have thousands of accounts to play Warframe, should any player try to interact two of their accounts together: trade or mission- it is seen as using an exploit and you will be banned if not see both involved accounts go up in smoke. It is not allowed.

Cross-play is pretty much impossible as PC is always too far ahead; transfers occur only when a new console appears (say Sega returned with a brand-new Dreamcast) and they are looking into Cross-Save just there's a lot to figure out and then test before asking the three consoles if they're onboard with the idea.

Best assume that it never will happen, start from scratch on PS4 and go from there.

That's hurt....so much!

But thanks for the long explanation.

Its a massive issue for me as i now only game on PC and since my xbox bit the dust there was no point in me getting another one just to play Warframe

I spent so much on Warframe that there is no way ill be starting over again so now i just dont play. i keep coming here to see if there is any news on either Cross save or a 1 time Migration but as you all know nothing so far.

I want to play Warframe on my PC and i know i will start to spend again but while my account is stuck on Xbox there is no chance.

On 2021-01-09 at 6:57 AM, DragonsxKing said:

saw that migrate the account is currently impossible. 

Any form of account migration moreover cross-play is very highly unlikely to happen.

It's been explained many times in these forums, if you're interested i think you can search for the discussions.

So I have a starter computer runs warframe great and I spent 300+ hours into it and I really enjoyed it but I quit playing because I was mostly solo well I got the Xbox series X and a lot of my friends play Warframe on Xbox.. I just don't wanna restart but at the same time I do want to play I just wish crossplay and cross save was a thing.. should be at this point for most games it's 2021!

Do you guys think I should restart or what? Is the game still doing good population and update wise? I pretty much only use my PC for exclusive games now and other stuff anyways 

Archived