Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Save / Cross Play / Cross Platform / Cross Progress / Account Transfer / Account Migration Megathread

(PSN)CagzJohn06

On 2020-09-24 at 7:34 AM, (XBOX)FunkyZamsquamch said:

I know there's a small chance of this happening again,

Reveal hidden contents

That would be a waste of money and time that I had to bust my behind for. Not just the thousands of hours I put into warframe, but the thousands of hours I dragged my skinny butt to work to put money into this game.

https://support.xbox.com/en/contact-us
These guys hold all the cards buddy...

On 2021-01-17 at 7:25 AM, (XBOX)Zergsen said:

well that is disappointing to hear, hoped they would have improved bit on that front in the time i have been gone, but maybe i dodged a bullet, seem like they still don't really listen to the community. 

They've been forced to admit that they hear all the complaints about no cross progression features on multiple streams now. 

They listen to the community . And choose to ignore us. 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Volker9549 said:

They've been forced to admit that they hear all the complaints about no cross progression features on multiple streams now. 

They listen to the community . And choose to ignore us. 

Try maybe not ignoring the multiple explanations for why cross play is hard to implement. You can even try not ignoring the search function and not ignoring the same explanations in the past as well.

On 2021-01-17 at 10:42 AM, Myscho said:

Its not a problem to implement it, problem is that big players on console market dont want to, its about to remove from players option to choose on which platform you wanna play and lock you as paying customer on said platform

PC and XBox could work as is the same company and that thats all

When did DE say this was an issue? And why can I play my ps4 Destiny character on PC if the console companies think the way you say?

22 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Try maybe not ignoring the multiple explanations for why cross play is hard to implement. You can even try not ignoring the search function and not ignoring the same explanations in the past as well.

If this is the case, then all DE needs to do is give the same explanation, rather than the same hollow response the give everytime they're actually goaded to talking about cross save. I've only ever heard fans give the "it's the console companies" response.

48 minutes ago, (PSN)narrowband56K said:

If this is the case, then all DE needs to do is give the same explanation, rather than the same hollow response the give everytime they're actually goaded to talking about cross save. I've only ever heard fans give the "it's the console companies" response.

It's because players don't WANT to listen. There will be another 1000 players asking the same question despite knowing the answer. Repeating that answer is annoying and frustrating. It makes it seem like some players are just whiney little babies. 

2 minutes ago, GEN-Son_17 said:

It's because players don't WANT to listen. There will be another 1000 players asking the same question despite knowing the answer. Repeating that answer is annoying and frustrating. It makes it seem like some players are just whiney little babies. 

Link me to where DE has stated that that is the issue and I'll believe you. I can sure as hell find interviews where Rebecca has said that cross save will be top priority, but I have never seen any direct quotes from anyone who works at DE stating that consoles are the issue.

1 hour ago, (PSN)narrowband56K said:

Link me to where DE has stated that that is the issue and I'll believe you. I can sure as hell find interviews where Rebecca has said that cross save will be top priority, but I have never seen any direct quotes from anyone who works at DE stating that consoles are the issue.

No. Keep searching to feed your argument bro. No one will care.

2 hours ago, (PSN)narrowband56K said:

You just admitted they gave answers, but that you won't accept the answer. That's your issue and no one else's. It's no one's job to entertain your weak dodging of provided answers.

On 2021-01-04 at 5:05 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

ToS for Founders included exclusive access to Excal Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime- a promise that those would be forever exempt from appearing anywhere else. Anywhere. China Founders still have Excalibur Umbra Prime. Now, picture this... you log in as a Founder and show this cool stuff: new players especially not privy to this history ask how and where they got it. DE get these same players flooding the forums and their Customer Support with requests/begging etc. for these items. What do they do?

PC Founders already were annoyed the first transfers to console, despite being warned that there were 0 guarantees the exclusives would port over: so in cross-save that would have to be addressed. 

To exploits, think about it. PC I get cheaper plat.. cheeeaper. Meaning the price for saaay 3,100 pl + mods is much lower than console. I hop to my Switch. let's buy say a Lotus Huras Kubrow. PC prices are silly, look at breeders in the forums or Warframe Market... sooo I buy the dog on Switch for maybe half price. Buy a couple Equinox Primes say. Now, back to my laptop I sell on PC for going price- cha-ching!!! Prrrrofit. Now my initial 30 bucks has turned into double or triple that for just two hops: still don't see how it's an exploit?

you act like the economy wouldn't eventually normalize though. In the end it would be healthier for the entire economy to have it distributed in that way. Also, once cross save was implemented I seriously doubt they would market plat at different prices... that would be silly. 

4 hours ago, (PSN)BrashStampede said:

you act like the economy wouldn't eventually normalize though. In the end it would be healthier for the entire economy to have it distributed in that way. Also, once cross save was implemented I seriously doubt they would market plat at different prices... that would be silly. 

but there is a disproportion why do you think some of us brought this up? It isn't balanced.. 

Take Prime Access. On Console you have the main pack and accessories pack. They cost around 100 GBP if you buy both. On PC however there's the all-in-one pack that combines both for a good 10-20 GBP less. Already the PC offer on Warframe's official site is better for those buying the Access as they save money.

So now, cross-save says I can simply use my PC for cheaper stuff and still play on console- eventually console stop offering these options as why if everyone is buying on PC? 

Normalize- they can't. You see part of the reason console pays more is hosting fee: Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft take a share from the sale so DE charge us more to ensure their profit margin remains constant. Charging console, PC plat prices costs DE it won't be their interests to do it.

Market normalisation- yeah it happens... year or so later but by that time the clever people have already used the exploits as I mentioned to make a hefty bank account of plat. Then we get the WoW Auction House situation where these plat barons begin buying cheap and selling high- totally killing trade. But hey, when has an entire market for investors and businesses ever crashed right?

Crossplay: Not with the current PC setup. I could see it be possible with a Minecraft-like console build. Call it 'Unity edition' and the current PC build the 'Origin edition' - in reference to the Origin system.

Cross-save: it's been discussed on streams. Several times. The long and short of it is that it's ultimately not DE's call. DE could want it as much as anybody, but if Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft don't want it (and they probably don't since they could leak customers) then it's simply not happening.

Why we don't have crossplataform on warframe? i know that DE said about "we dont want cross now", but.... why??? I'm playing this game since 2015, and since 2017, im playing alone (on Xbox), with a lot of friends on PC, and the ONLY thing i can do with them its teach how the game works, and bring more players for this game, but never could play with them.... 

OBS: For everybody that gonna say "DE said they will not do the cross to focus in greater things" but... since this quote, the only things that come was Deimos (which its just a new name for Derelict), Xaku (the bugged warframe), Cambion Drift (which its a recycled Plains), and Lavos which its just a warframe with 4 elemental and a """new""" mechanic (cooldown instead energy, which its extremely common in every type of game), Necramech (its cool but.... come at me, its useless), and this event that its just Scarlet Spear 2.0.....

Bro, but exactly this, WHY don't update everybody at same time? Delay the update, but send for everybody "because will come extremely glitched", nop, this is the function of the PTS.... and about handle 4 plataforms... bro its a PVE game, just turn every server a cross_server, NO ONE game became worst with crossplataform mainly a PVE game....

Again bro, increase the PTS time, use the PTS as a debug but.... don't just desync the updates "cause its good", and more... as i said, im from Xbox and every PTS i watch my friends streams to see how its working and... its the same things, same bugs, same glithces.... our de desync idea isnt working, our another things its wrong, because somethings isnt working right

Were you here for Heart of Deimos?

Because of the simultaneous launch, Consoles had to deal with problems for weeks that had been fixed in days on PC. And no, most of those issues likely wouldn't have been solved by a PTS.

Besides, you aren't making a very compelling case for why PC players should have to put up with a delay.

PC eliminates troublesome bug that consoles don't get, they also don't have to wait for our long Ash cert.

Heck Nintendo switch go heart of Deimos delayed don't think you would've liked to wait for that to pass.

Now with all consoles shammed together into the same (in development) thread how do we know it's taking long because consoles are slow with cert or if another console is holding everybody back.

No offense to switch players but Nintendo sucks with certs

Archived