Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

23 hours ago, S.Faiz said:

hmmm....so where is The New War? Remember you showed it 1 year back....Snetient / Lotus / Erra...does these ring the bell? hello DE....remember?

I'm just saying.

Deimos is right above Mars.

Mars is where the Gradivus Dillema, one of the most famous battles in the Warframe universe, took place. Both Grineer and Corpus still have a presence in that planetary system. Now both Orokin and Infested will be in that area in one fell swoop.

It's also where Ballas used to live, and that weird door with a force field kind of looks like a containment door, the sort you'd have if you were, say, using a hostile techno-organic plague species to create techno-organic death golems.

I'm just saying. Odd coincidence.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

The weapon is a temporary exclusive. Megan already clarified it. So no, its not a full time exclusive.

This is outside of the point. It's temporary exclusive. Great. Could come back in 12 years. Could come back in the form of another Twitch Drop, but Prime this time.

"Exclusive" is already the problem. We don't care about temporary. Why the #*!% do I have to spend time and money and give both to Jeff to get stuff in Warframe instead of doing the same in Warframe ? I guess the next time I get a -75% Coupon or the next time I want to buy a Prime Warframe, I'll just buy something on Amazon instead, as it's all that matters to DE.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 3

il y a 2 minutes, Chewarette a dit :

Why the #*!% do I have to spend time and money and give both to Jeff to get stuff in Warframe instead of doing the same in Warframe ?

Except there is no money involved... Only a twitch linked account, which doesn't even cost anything. You don't even need twitch prime...

As for time, you can just keep your phone watching the tennocon live and then mute, and leave it running if you are not going to watch it, or if tennocon happens in odd hours in your time zone. You only need to have your phone watch for 30 minutes, not the entire panel.

I don't know about you. DE has many issues and players can get mad of, but this one feels like its getting blown out of proportion whilst not possibly being an issue at all...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

Except there is no money involved... Only a twitch linked account, which doesn't even cost anything. You don't even need twitch prime...

I'm talking here about this general problem. Sure, this time we're extra lucky and we don't need Prime (I guess they just forgot ?), so we "just" have to leave our phone running on Twitch all night if we're not in the good time zone. That's the definition of giving Jeff money through ads and general views (and none of that money goes to DE).

As a reminder, Warframe is still F2P as of today. Hence, they could have given this weapon to every one who just logs in to their game between X and Y of August and they would have had old players / new players logged for these rewards (counting Hydroid as well). They chose the path of "advertisement", without even realizing that half of their playerbase will not be even able to watch the Tennocon stream (starting in the middle of the night), and a high chance they don't give a #*!% about the panels so they'll likely forget about that.

All this Twitch / Twitch Prime nonsense has to stop. They can go on with Prime with Prime bullS#&$ as it just gives you something you can get ingame already, but anything exclusive ? Yeah, no. And I know about the "Timed" exclusive, this is still playing on the FOMO practice, because we very well know this weapon can come back in two months, in two years, or in two millenia. Just the same as the RailJack Gameplay shown during Tennocon... 2018 I think ? that is still nowhere to be seen today.

Edited by Chewarette
  • Like 3

Do all of you think that with this update they'll admit and apologize for the fact that resource boosters don't work in Steel Path? And refund the people that spent real money on plat that went into buying those boosters?

Or do you think they'll just show everyone the new shiny and keep ignoring the issue for as long as possible in order to milk a few more dollars off of us losers?

• Like 1

It's called Heart of Deimos, and looking st the composition of what little we see of the environment, I am going to bet that this is in no way an open world, it looks like a new tileset on the Mars moon of Deimos.

Also we'll be fighting Infestapedes.

Edited by Reynard_Fox

Why are people excited about this lmao? Looks like some never learn their lesson. Let it release first, give it few months, wait for DE to nerf the grind, then be excited.

No wonder the playercount is bleeding (not the players fault, but they could avoid the burnout).

• Like 2

I wont bother watching because they are offering crap you never get and support will screw you over.  Just bad memories for me.  They need to stop offering S#&$ through TwichGarbage.

They could just announce a code at sometime during the stream that has a limited time to enter it.  Twitch drops for some and not for others.  It is so frustrating and support wont help even with screenshots so I wont watch it.  

Funny thing is, I would watch it if Twitch wasn't involved in the prizes.  IT DOES NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE.

Edited by Educated_Beast
  • Like 3

is a lot of talking about twitch in this thread, but I notice that the announcement also says you can stream on steam. can somebody tell me how to stream on steam? I am sorry if this is bleedingly obvious, but is there a link on the warframe store page? through the community hub? is the link not there until the stream starts?

trailer looks interesting with new infested. hopefully if they are melee they have some more interesting movement than just 'run up and hit you'. charge through you, bounce off the walls, or even under the floor. or some nice and telegraphed, 'get out of this area or you die' attacks. please not just a bigger melee blob

I assume that since I have installed warframe through steam that my steam account is already linked

On 2020-07-22 at 3:20 AM, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

At least Twitch Prime isn't needed for the Tennocon things this year.

twitch prime maybe, but isn't it only for 'visitors' to it? at least i couldn't get to the relay last time...

1 hour ago, ProjektKrieg said:

if we get another ****ing plain with bugs, lags, terrible spawning again, iam out.

fix your game pls

The point is that this is the only reason for them to watch it live, especially if it's at an otherwise inconvenient time for them (especially if they're in Europe, Middle East,  or Asia).