[DE]Helen

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

4 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

You have to wait up to a week guys, before you get anything.

Except we didn't even get the pop-up to write our email, so GG I guess.

• Like 1

The sacrifice/donation part was quite the disappointing news.

This is literally a layer of wait and grind hell - buying new wf slots, grinding parts - many wf are ridiculously time consuming and  wait times.
Grind parts, build parts, wait, build wf, wait, sacrifice permanently, wait, grind resources to feed, permanently modify a warframe.

The new open world node-seems a lot like fortuna, and the new helminth seems like it has limited use.

• Like 1

do we have to level a frame to 30 before it can be om nommed ? or do we just have to build it. when can we get the list of transferrable powers to farm frames in advance. 

• Like 1

I’m so incredibly hyped for the helminth abilities but my major concern is quest frames, are we gonna have to pay like 700,000 simaris standing to acquire their blueprints again???

Just now, (PS4)DidelphisV said:

I’m so incredibly hyped for the helminth abilities but my major concern is quest frames, are we gonna have to pay like 700,000 simaris standing to acquire their blueprints again???

yeah i would start racking up the old standing now hahha. 

TWITCH DROPS - timed exclusive Athodai hand-cannon

Please let at least Baro sell ist, Twitch worked like your RNG, sketchy at best. I watched from start to end and I got the Prime (I already have and never ever use) but not the weapon which actually seems to be nice. 

I ran into the same empty relay bug as Scarlet Spear and could not get into a working Tennocon Live 2020 relay instance that was working after getting into a working one three hours before Tennocon Live but had to leave and then could not back in an hour before the event. I tried different instances as well as logging off and on. I missed out on the staff skin & the mystery decoration. Oh well. I did receive the hand cannon from Twitch but am still waiting for Hydroid Prime.

Posted (edited)

Thank you DE, for letting the Athodai and Hydroid Prime available from watching from Steam as well (since Twitch drops for some reason doesn't work in our area of the world). Got the Steam tokens and weapon without a hitch

Edited by seventhwalker

People are already farming the basic frames. 🙂

I should have also had the Steam stream open, I have yet to get Hydroid Prime from Twitch.

I am kind of excited to try out Helminth, but I'm am not looking forward to getting all those warframes again.

I really hope Helminith room will have a wall trophy section for subsumed frames. Just imagine: you enter the room and greeted by judgmental gaze from a bunch of warframe heads sticking out of the wall.

• Like 3

Can I just say that the Infested Ashen is friend shaped, and I really want one as a Companion.