Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

vor 59 Minuten schrieb DenjaWolf:

don't know if here is where I should say this but is others finding it difficult to mine on Deimos?

I can most of the time I only see the blue dot's you have to hit and sometime I have to wait for some time until I can se them again, because they disepire from the place. The thing that show where I have to look to mine don't show all the time :3

Yes. I find it exhausting. 

• Like 1

Xaku's build requirements are not oke...

Gyromag Systems? Really?
Personally for me its not an issue (as I have plenty of these) but having to be Old Mate with Solaris United just for this Warframe is stupid.

Everybody wants to do Deimos related stuff now but yet you're forcing a big part of the ppl that want Xaku to go back to Fortuna.

Please change it into something else, preferably something not locked behind progress.
Nitain? I dont know just a suggestion, ask other ppl what they think I say. 

I hate conversation.

Get the right species starting point. Getting right subspecies. Running in circles with eye glued to the ground. Never seeing damn small bird probably hidden behind some enormous tentacle tree. conversion just disappearing, probably because it died or i switched to archwing, idk. Wasting 10min. Switching between archwing, gun, back to melee to kill enemies in-between or cast skill, back to gun... getting to urge to hit my screen...

And that it seems mandatory to do for standings upgrade.

Update: Well, spending plat on special offers. There's first time for everything.

Edited by Tennoludus

On 2020-08-30 at 3:52 AM, Tennoludus said:

I hate conversation.

Get the right species starting point. Getting right subspecies. Running in circles with eye glued to the ground. Never seeing damn small bird probably hidden behind some enormous tentacle tree. conversion just disappearing, probably because it died or i switched to archwing, idk. Wasting 10min. Switching between archwing, gun, back to melee to kill enemies in-between or cast skill, back to gun... getting to urge to hit my screen...

And that it seems mandatory to do for standings upgrade.

Update: Well, spending plat on special offers. There's first time for everything.

Don't do it or they'ill do worse if they see it gets people to pay