Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

Just now, Lazarow said:

Seeing Heart of Deimos makes me think they are fogeting about New War and Duuviri

No, just putting it off until either later this year (in the case of New War) or next year (in the case of Duviri). They've already basically confirmed this in their last announcement, and they all but said they weren't showing off New War or Duviri this Tennocon.

• Like 3

Heart of Terror huh. This will be interesting. Considering Phobos is the brother of Deimos I wonder if they are adding a node from Mars.

5 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Seeing Heart of Deimos makes me think they are fogeting about New War and Duuviri

And nahh, they mentioned in a stream not to long ago that they need their offices to finish the New War and continue working on Duviri Paradox. So this is something else. Covid times my friend, Covid Times.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, (PS4)lumen2ne1 said:

Maybe the broken warframe quest. Also an actual new weapon from watching the stream... hopefully it comes back later in the game or it's gonna get salty in here.

Tha Glaxion dropped on Baro several months later.

• Like 1

What about Railjack expansions, New War Quest, etc? Don't want to be promised more stuff from a teaser that won't be anywhere near what we'll get in the released patch. I.E. Railjack reveal in 2018. Railjack was supposed to unify the game, and it still hasn't done any of that and remains a content island.

Don't get me wrong I'm okay with you guys trying other things, even to this day. Had to put up with released content not being fully fleshed out for many years now. But the priorities seem to be hopping around quite a bit lately. I'm just sort of not okay with teasing new things without finishing up the old things. Corpus Liches, Corpus Railjack Missions, Squad link on a bigger scale, Command Intrinsics, New War Cinematic Quest, Duviri Paradox, unification of game mechanics instead of more content islands... I could go on.

Will likely watch the Tennolive stream anyway, as I'm sort of interested in what you guys are thinking currently. But I just hope this is a small-medium sized update instead of something big enough to take focus away from what has been cooking since TC 2018. 

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy
  • Like 7

The update promises to combine old and new. And there's some interesting points at work here. For one - this is clearly an Orokin/Infested hybrid update, right from the word go. That's the clearest here. However, the location of Deimos is important - it's the other moon of Mars. In other words, it's right next to one of the most famous battlegrounds in the Warframe timeline - the site of the legendary Gradivus Dilemma.

It should also be noted that, waaay back in the Synthesis imprints, this little nugget was pointed out - Ballas used to live on Mars. And before the whole Covid thing, 2020 was intended to be the year of the New War, so after the break that was Deadlock, we're bound to be getting back to that.

Four out of five of the main enemy factions are currently coalescing around Mars. The fifth is likely to make an appearance thanks to a connection through one of their members. DE did say that both old and new will be represented in this update...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I don't think forgetting as more limited due to basically no access to their office for various things like Mocap and recording booths so can't make as much progress on the bigger updates so are switching to things they can accomplish while working from home. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

What about Railjack expansions, New War Quest, etc? Don't want to be promised more stuff from a teaser that won't be anywhere near what we'll get in the released patch. I.E. Railjack reveal in 2018. Railjack was supposed to unify the game, and it still hasn't done any of that and remains a content island.

Don't get me wrong I'm okay with you guys trying other things, even to this day. Had to put up with released content not being fully fleshed out for many years now. But the priorities seem to be hopping around quite a bit lately. I'm just sort of not okay with teasing new things without finishing up the old things. Corpus Liches, Corpus Railjack Missions, Squad link on a bigger scale, Command Intrinsics, New War Cinematic Quest, Duviri Paradox, unification of game mechanics instead of more content islands... I could go on.

Will likely watch the Tennolive stream anyway, as I'm sort of interested in what you guys are thinking currently. But I just hope this is a small-medium sized update instead of something big enough to take focus away from what has been cooking since TC 2018. 

Umm you copied pasted without formatting. Also pretty sure stuff like that will be answered at Tennocon itself during panels. So don't expect an info drop in the forums until after Tennocon is over.

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Formatting was fixed.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I mean, I'd rather wait a whole year to continue with those than a half baked update because they don't have access to their studio.

Audio might be easier to work around, but the lack of mocap in cutscenes...

• Like 11

Fitting that the project they decided to work on when New War and Duviri got held back by covid includes the infestation. 😛 

I usually dont get hyped but that video actually induced a little hype in me. I'm a sucker for space monsters, so hope this brings a well needed buff to the infested along with some new units. The settings look dope.

• Like 2

hace 24 minutos, [DE]Helen dijo:

exclusive Athodai hand-cannon, reverse-engineered from propulsion tech to pack a serious kick.

To get a WHAT? ._.

hace 22 minutos, Kylo. dijo:

Twitch Drop Exclusive Pistol?
This is stupid. I can feel it.

i think it is just a skin

hace 6 minutos, (PS4)thowed dijo:

Locking a weapon behind watching Twitch?  How nice.

Seems someone neen to learn to read . Where do you saw that its gonna be "lock" behind twitch ? The only the teaser said its thats you gonna get the weapon for free for watching it ... not that its gonna be an exclusive item of twitch O.o .

Edited by Yagamilight123