A new purple Thrasher, maybe they'll become regular enemies now:

Spoiler

Warframe-Heart-of-Deimos-Teaser-You-Tube

A Volatile Runner that explodes into Moas:

Spoiler

Spoiler

A tendrils that launches at you, maybe an enemy, maybe just a tentacle on a wall:

Spoiler

A f*cking giant centipede monstrosity:

Spoiler

& maybe we'll finally get this enemy that was teased at Tennocon 2019:

Spoiler

Untitled11.png

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

brutal honesty kylo but to be honest we should definitively get another way to get that because we all know that twitch drops sometimes dont works ^.^ 

magicly unlinked accounts poof !

We will. It would be either Baro offering like glaxion vandal or drop from some missions like spectra vandal.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Locking a weapon behind watching Twitch?  How nice.

you shouldnt make statement like this  ..people dont waste their chance to become hostile on trivial things in here

Edited by Sweg178
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

A new purple Thrasher, maybe they'll become regular enemies now:

Reveal hidden contents

A Volatile Runner that explodes into Moas:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

A tendrils that launches at you, maybe an enemy, maybe just a tentacle on a wall:

Reveal hidden contents

A f*cking giant centipede monstrosity:

Reveal hidden contents

& maybe we'll finally get this enemy that was teased at Tennocon 2019:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled11.png

The wall Monster looks like the very VERY old consent of Mirages power, where she was suppose to be Infested themed and had walls that EAT, I hope I am recalling that right...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Taweryawer said:

What's the problem? MR 30 will definitely be obtainable without having EVERYTHING and I'm pretty sure they will make it a twitch drop again in future, so people who really want that 100% completed graph in their profile won't have any problems

If I had to wager a guess it's more a perception thing than anything else. The gaming Industry giants EA, Ubisoft, and Activision, The Triple A publishers all do this type of thing and it leaves a sour taste for some from even thinking about it. For others it's just on Principle about Exclusive stuff. If they wan't it they will figure out a way to get it. Sometimes that is by complaining on the forums hoping a company will change their mind and make it attainable in some other way.

Of course you will have people who want the weapon however they have given enough time to for people to A Be there, or B setup your Twitch to watch it for you to get it. 

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

The wall Monster looks like the very VERY old consent of Mirages power, where she was suppose to be Infested themed and had walls that EAT, I hope I am recalling that right...

I really don't know what you're saying, never knew Mirage was infested themed at first

Just now, Sweg178 said:

they are giving free hydroid prime if you watch tennocon on twich thats all lol

No, every time something comes up about Primes, there's always a few people who bring up a Hydroid Prime trailer. 

I don't wanna be out of the loop. >:

1 minute ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

No, every time something comes up about Primes, there's always a few people who bring up a Hydroid Prime trailer. 

They most likely chose hydroid because this time we have a lots of tentacles coming up XD

1 minute ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

Hydroid was released without a trailer, & Geoff says that the trailer is "still in progress", so it became a meme like hl3

But now hl3 has more chance to be released than the Hydroid Primed trailer

• Like 2