Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

2 minutes ago, Niyooon said:

trailers looks amazing as always but we ll get not finished garbage like they did with railjack on tennocon :3

highly doubt that .. it will come down hard on their reputation if it turns out to be another garbage and they are well aware of it 

plus its not even a full trailer ..we dont know what kind of content this is .. this is just to hype us up for the tennocon

Edited by Sweg178

vor 52 Minuten schrieb [DE]Helen:

TWITCH DROPS

Get Hydroid Prime for free by tuning in on Twitch or Steam for 30 consecutive minutes during TennoLive, starting at 5 p.m. ET. Plus, watch any TennoCon panel on Twitch or Steam between 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. ET to get the exclusive Athodai hand-cannon, reverse-engineered from propulsion tech to pack a serious kick.

To get your Drops, make sure to link your Accounts! One per account only.

If live in Schwitzerland, i am not allowed to use Twitch Prime. I find it a slap in the Face to offer such MR Items via exclusive Twitch Prime.

Do not know if there will be any further support after this new Situation. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Hydroid was released without a trailer, & Geoff says that the trailer is "still in progress", so it became a meme like hl3

But now hl3 has more chance to be released than the Hydroid Primed trailer

Well we got HL Alyx, and a Fan Made Hydroid Trailer that was pretty good... Wait your reference still stands none of those are HL3 or the real Hydroid Prime Trailer..

Wouldn't it be hysterical if during their down time they wen't through and fixed their version of the Trailer?

13 minutes ago, Taweryawer said:

What's the problem? MR 30 will definitely be obtainable without having EVERYTHING and I'm pretty sure they will make it a twitch drop again in future, so people who really want that 100% completed graph in their profile won't have any problems

We’re still dealing with the absence of the Machete bp along with other islands of content tied to MR. I doubt this is what is being argued.

The dispute is releasing a weapon tied to MR as a Twitch drop without predetermining how this weapon will be available in the near future, since Twitch drops were mostly about cosmetics and pre-existing Warframes/weapons tied to MR. Utilizing Twitch drops just to “hype” this condition doesn’t bode well for dedicated Warframe players that don’t have the avenue of Twitch or Amazon to receive this item.

It would be settling at the very least to have a disclaimer that informs players that the Athodai handcannon will be made available eventually. However, the description used is to “hype” the Twitch drop for people that have access to Twitch Prime services and upsets people that do not. Especially for an item tied to MR.

• Like 3

Just now, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

We’re still dealing with the absence of the Machete bp along with other islands of content tied to MR. I doubt this is what is being argued.

The dispute is releasing a weapon tied to MR as a Twitch drop without predetermining how this weapon will be available in the near future, since Twitch drops were mostly about cosmetics and pre-existing Warframes/weapons tied to MR. Utilizing Twitch drops just to “hype” this condition doesn’t bode well for dedicated Warframe players that don’t have the avenue of Twitch or Amazon to receive this item.

It would be settling at the very least to have a disclaimer that informs players that the Athodai handcannon will be made available eventually. However, the description used is to “hype” the Twitch drop for people that have access to Twitch Prime services and upsets people that do not. Especially for an item tied to MR.

If you really need it, then just watch the stream?

2 minutes ago, Taweryawer said:

If you really need it, then just watch the stream?

It would be settling at the very least to have a disclaimer that informs players that the Athodai handcannon will be made available eventually. However, the description used is to “hype” the Twitch drop for people that have access to Twitch Prime services and upsets people that do not. Especially for an item tied to MR.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

Remember that not everyone could access Twitch in the World...

So you can access Warframe, but not Twitch? Where is it like? Anyway, you could just link an account and ask someone from other country to open a tab with the stream for 30 minutes

3 minutes ago, ValinorAtani said:

Remember that not everyone could access Twitch in the World...

you have access to a online co op game and not twich? plus you dont need to have a prime account ..i dont get it why people find it so hard ..its like the people that dont want to wear a mask lolw

Edited by Sweg178
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sweg178 said:

you have access to a online co op game and not twich? plus you dont need to have a prime account ..i dont get it why people find it so hard ..its like the people that dont want to wear a mask lolw

Oddly enough Twitch Prime is not in every country according to my research. Here is a list of countries where Twitch Prime is avail.

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/twitch-prime/gf25r2a8vvfhxtqw/articles/countries-territories-eligible-for-twitch-prime/gu4fawh33vcj6n4m

So there are places that you can get Amazon delivered to you, but not have Twitch Prime. Apparently this is by Amazon's choice? I need confirmation on that one. Like some EU countries are the size of American States, this makes little sense that only some countries in the EU can have access when they are literally next door to one that does.

Edit: I stand corrected you DO not need Twitch Prime, just a Twitch Linked Account to Warframe. Thank you @Sweg178

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Added a note.
  • Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb Sweg178:

you have access to a online co op games and not twich? plus you dont need to have a prime account ..i dont get it why people find it so hard ..its like the people that dont want to wear a mask lolw

Did I speak for myself? There was already one player in the Thread who cant access it.

Anyway its clearly a reason to boost the viewer counts for their Tennocon stream. Which personally I find it really fishy to run a business to rely on such cheap tricks at least my POV. Instead to getting customers back with quality its a new low even for DE standards. But this issue could have been easily foreseen with at least on braincell left. Especially with the unreliable Twitch Drop rate working probably.

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Oddly enough Twitch Prime is not in every country according to my research. Here is a list of countries where Twitch Prime is avail.

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/twitch-prime/gf25r2a8vvfhxtqw/articles/countries-territories-eligible-for-twitch-prime/gu4fawh33vcj6n4m

So there are places that you can get Amazon delivered to you, but not have Twitch Prime. Apparently this is by Amazon's choice? I need confirmation on that one.

YOU DON'T NEED TWITCH PRIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

7 minutes ago, Sweg178 said:

There are countries that allow console gaming but don’t allow Twitch/TwitchPrime/AmazonPrime to function in their part of the world.

Imagine that? There are other world governments that disallow certain online services. How maddening.

edit: Yes, the second sentence was used in sarcasm.

Edited by (PS4)Lei-Lei_23