Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

Just now, Magus_Tahir said:

Oddly enough Twitch Prime is not in every country according to my research. Here is a list of countries where Twitch Prime is avail.

https://www.amazongames.com/en-us/support/twitch-prime/gf25r2a8vvfhxtqw/articles/countries-territories-eligible-for-twitch-prime/gu4fawh33vcj6n4m

So there are places that you can get Amazon delivered to you, but not have Twitch Prime. Apparently this is by Amazon's choice? I need confirmation on that one.

you dont need twich prime to get the drops from tennocon .

1 hour ago, XanZath said:

Ew, infested open world.

It's more then likely not an open world, Planes of Duvri was delayed until 2021 due to the pandemic. 

My guess would be either a tileset rework or the return of Dark Sectors. In one of the Railjack demos they did tease that its related to it.

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duahcim

1 minute ago, Sweg178 said:

you dont need twich prime to get the drops from tennocon .

Oooooh I misread someone up the post list there, my apologies you're correct its just linked to Twitch not Twitch Prime. Well there went ten minutes of research I will never get back. ;D

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Cosmetics, sure. Pre-existing weaponry that was obtainable from past events or content, sure. That had been the stance for Twitch drops for a number of years.

But now it’s a weapon tied to MR made into a Twitch drop.

This is not good.

Did people just suddenly forget that Glaxion Vandal was initally a twitch drop from a previous tennocon only?

They have to give people reason to watch the livestream and this is a good way to do it. Honestly would prefer if they threw chinaframe exclusive weapons to normal warframe initally this way/

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Did people just suddenly forget that Glaxion Vandal was initally a twitch drop from a previous tennocon only?

They have to give people reason to watch the livestream and this is a good way to do it. Honestly would prefer if they threw chinaframe exclusive weapons to normal warframe initally this way/

It will surely appear with Baro sometime later

2 minutes ago, JaycemeSwain said:

Glaxion Vandal was an event reward for Hostile Mergers, which was an event held in the summer of 2019. The Glaxion Vandal as a Twitch drop was dropped in December, 2019.

I had a digital ticket for both Tennocon 2018 and 2019. Glaxion Vandal was not provided as a Tennocon drop. If it was, you need to provide a source for your argument.

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

As cool as this is, I'm still waiting for my Stropha to be fixed! Not just that, but I'm not very optimistic about each new update. There's either not enough to do when new content comes, or it's broken on launch. I'm kinda getting tired of this dance.

The update that fixes Stropha for consoles is already in cert and out of DE's hands.

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Glaxion Vandal was an event reward for Hostile Mergers, which was an event held in the summer of 2019. The Glaxion Vandal as a Twitch drop was dropped in December, 2019.

I had a digital ticket for both Tennocon 2018 and 2019. Glaxion Vandal was not provided as a Tennocon drop. If it was, you need to provide a source for your argument.

Well I was a bit confused, it was a drop for watching the 2019 game awards. But here is the thing, it will be added to Baro's drop table later so no need to get your panties in a knot because a new weapon comes from twitch drops. I mean instead of complaining about this, why not push DE to lower the Hema costs, add the chinaframe exclusive weapons to the main game(Cadus, Prisma Machete & Carmine Penta) and make Unimed work on conclave

Yet another update that seems more like stalling than actual content. Skins and new weapons or a new warframe are not content. It's "content" until you max those things and by that time you already know if you like them or not. That's it.

It's been 2 years since our last proper story progressing quest. But hey, look at all that Tennogen and Jackal and Corpus remaster. Imagine this game without any story for a moment. What is left? Nothing but smoke and mirrors. Story should be a priority like it used to be. Imagine if we got small and big story updates every few months or so, instead of 2+ years. A side story about Ordis' past that you can play through? Yes please. Or perhaps a playable story quest about the Stalker?

This will be my last damn post on these useless forums. Especially since DE does not listen to even their partners. Which makes me think that they just ask people's opinion/ideas for the show, while their other hand is busy pleasing their shareholders. And it shows.

And this new "creator program"... you get that one specific person to that program and you will just prove that you have learned nothing. Which will happen. I will keep playing the game a little bit.... but I have lost all hope for DE trying to realize their priorities for the game (story). Seriously hire some proper manager who will prioritize true content instead of some fancy new particle effects and remasters which nobody cares about. 

In before this new "Heart of Deimos" will be some stupid grind fest again for meaningless rewards. Thanks for the good memories I guess. :tired:

• Like 2