Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

hace 2 horas, [DE]Helen dijo:

7b5bf3c21f4903f5f942c68220ba7fe6.jpg

TWITCH DROPS

Get Hydroid Prime for free by tuning in on Twitch or Steam for 30 consecutive minutes during TennoLive, starting at 5 p.m. ET. Plus, watch any TennoCon panel on Twitch or Steam between 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. ET to get the timed exclusive Athodai hand-cannon, reverse-engineered from propulsion tech to pack a serious kick.

To get your Drops, make sure to link your Accounts! One per account only.

NOOOOOOOOOO pls 😞 i have already hydroid prime, i build him two days ago 😞 can I have only the parts? there is another way they give us this frame ??? 😞

6 minutes ago, manuel28 said:

NOOOOOOOOOO pls 😞 i have already hydroid prime, i build him two days ago 😞 can I have only the parts? there is another way they give us this frame ??? 😞

You can just sell the dropped frame and get a free Warframe slot.

2 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Heart of Deimos forges old and new, the grotesque and the beautiful to create a resounding experience that brings together your favorite aspects of Warframe.

Man, after the last few years of releases and what they've focused on, I feel REALLY skeptical of this claim!

• Like 6

My expectations couldn't be lower, because i got disappointed so much in the past.

Lichs are still too grindy, Railjack AI Crew is still missing, unnecessary nerfs and the list goes on and on.

But who knows maybe this update could be a good one again, after a really long time of mediocre at best updates.

Edited by RAZORLIGHT
  • Like 7

Gerade eben schrieb RAZORLIGHT:

My expectations couldnt be lower, because i got disappointed so much in the past.

Lichs are still too grindy, Railjack AI Crew is still missing, unnecessary nerfs and the list goes on and on.

But who knows maybe this update could be a good one again, after a really long time of mediocre at best updates.

fully agree on that. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, (NSW)NorajVoltage said:

Hello. I have an important question ,  Will there be a way to link your switch account via twitch or obtain the warframe and weapon otherwise ? Because we can't watch Twitch on Switch . (rhymes)

I don't watch twitch on my PS4, but my accounts are linked. What you do is go to your profile on the Warframe website. Sign in with your Switch profile, and link your twitch account. You can then watch twitch on your Laptop (as I do for example) and get the drops and the drops for any other stream they do that you watch. Just make sure you are signed into twitch with the account you have linked on the Warframe website. They are giving nakak pearls as drops for all the livestreams this week, so you can use that to test if your drops are working.

1 hour ago, Yrkul said:

Judging from the response on the forum, you might want to elaborate, if this is a skin or an actual weapon.

It's an actual weapon, I watched the livestream today with DE Megan and she explained that it is a new weapon, and it is a TIMED exclusive. So there will be other ways to get it at a later date.

1 hour ago, Omega-ZX said:

This is bs. Twitch exclusive... really? Give it Baro in Tennocon Relay.

Not the first time twitch got exclusive things though, twitch prime frequently does, as do other platforms. PC has stuff that console does not have, the different consoles have exclusive skins and ephemeras. This is not something new at all and not really that big a deal. Besides, this is only a timed exclusive, it will be available later on as stated by DE MEgan today in the livestream. 

Man some of you guys panic and start saying everything is S#&$ before you even see things or get the full story. I know the doom and gloom YT vids are good for clicks but why here? Can't make everyone happy..... some of you expect the impossible. Complaining about a FREE frame because you already have it...... well it's free and they don't need to do it at all, so just get over yourself. They are not going to change the frame for just the people that already have it. We still get a NEW WEAPON for FREE, so chill guys and lets get less toxic maybe? It's really a wonder DE talks to us as much as they do with how toxic and entitled parts of this community are getting. They are far from perfect, but better then most game companies with their fan engagement.

• Like 2

As from this trailer

We can see a lot of different thing, nothing too obvious, however at "0:33" of the videos we see an Orokin infested corridor, the only thing that seems reminiscent of that theme is the Railjack Orokin Derelict stations that spawn randomly in missions, which ties in with the speculation that whatever they show at Tennocon will be Railjack oriented.

That's my guess at least

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Seeing Heart of Deimos makes me think they are fogeting about New War and Duuviri

They already said multiple times in streams that the Covid-based office shutdown and work from home policies prevent access to their motion capture studio, which blocks work on the Duviri paradox and apparently a lot of the other new work.

• Like 5

I wonder. 

What happened to Duviri's Paradox? That was more intriguing and interesting other than a Gregorian Chant and some low polygon representation of the Chartres Cathedral vaults. 

Chartres Cathedral

This is one of the Vault in Chartres Cathedral. 

• Like 3