Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Heart of Deimos

[DE]Helen

13 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

79599c8ebb5073f57d46cdb8d336c77a.jpg

TennoCon 2020 is a mere two weeks away, Tenno! On August 1, the Warframe community will unite for an all-day digital celebration, leading up to the reveal of our next update during TennoLive: Heart of Deimos.

Tune in to TennoCon 2020 to learn more about Heart of Deimos, catch a full day of panels, the Community Art Show and of course, a few surprises!

7b5bf3c21f4903f5f942c68220ba7fe6.jpg

TWITCH DROPS

Get Hydroid Prime for free by tuning in on Twitch or Steam for 30 consecutive minutes during TennoLive, starting at 5 p.m. ET. Plus, watch any TennoCon panel on Twitch or Steam between 12:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. ET to get the timed exclusive Athodai hand-cannon, reverse-engineered from propulsion tech to pack a serious kick.

To get your Drops, make sure to link your Accounts! One per account only.

TENNOCON SCHEDULE

Tune in throughout the day for the return of your favorite panels alongside some brand-new sessions for 2020, including Sounds of the System, the Art of Warframe, an interactive TennoTrivia hour and the Community Art Show!

The excitement begins at 12:30 p.m. ET. The stream is completely free to watch, live on Twitch! Check out the full schedule here.

There’s still time to enhance your in-game experience with the TennoCon 2020 Digital Pack, available until August 3 at 9 a.m. ET.

HEART OF DEIMOS REVEAL

Watch TennoLive to learn more about our next update, Heart of Deimos! Heart of Deimos forges old and new, the grotesque and the beautiful to create a resounding experience that brings together your favorite aspects of Warframe. We can’t share too many details right now, but we hope you’ll tune in on August 1 at 5 p.m. ET for the deep dive and gameplay demo!

INTERVIEW WITH REBECCA AND STEVE

Make sure to stick around after TennoLive for a special interview with Rebecca and Steve! Starting at 6 p.m. ET, they’ll be joined by Geoff Keighley for the Summer Game Fest to chat about all of the big reveals from the day.

3ba22db526e8251b739b95ae8209fcba.jpg

NEW TENNOCON MERCH

Rank up your wardrobe with exclusive TennoCon Merch! Get your hands on the new Essentials Collection, the For Fans by Fans Collection and new T-shirt designs. Make sure to check back on August 1 for more great swag and time-limited savings with Darvo's Merch Deals.

ARSENAL TWITCH EXTENSION

Get all the details behind the Loadouts of your favorite Warframe streamers with the upcoming Warframe Arsenal Twitch Extension! Stay tuned for more information.

We can’t wait to share everything we’ve been working on with you. See you August 1!

I was hoping for a lotus ephemera drop, is it too late to change ghe drops ?

Il y a 10 heures, (PS4)BlightDragon89 a dit :

I don't watch twitch on my PS4, but my accounts are linked. What you do is go to your profile on the Warframe website. Sign in with your Switch profile, and link your twitch account. You can then watch twitch on your Laptop (as I do for example) and get the drops and the drops for any other stream they do that you watch. Just make sure you are signed into twitch with the account you have linked on the Warframe website. They are giving nakak pearls as drops for all the livestreams this week, so you can use that to test if your drops are working.

Thank you very much for this information!!

Is there a way that you reward your players for playing the game instead of rewarding your players for ... watching streams on another platform ?

At least this is not Twitch Prime drop, but it's still an exclusive non-cosmetic. And that sucks, this weapon better be some MK1-level of mastery fodding, otherwise you've done failing hard.

• Like 1

What I can hope for Tennocon...

The game lifted as whole

Adjustment made to fulfill the promises made

(Basically, the Kuva Lich system brought up to par, the other factions receiving liches, better Railjack integration and factions/map extension, Archwing rebalance, Story mode, wallrunning in game once again, etc...)

I expect more that the game will become what has been promised rather than new content...and this is the perfect year to do it, considering the workflow conditions

• Like 2

Is it weird that one of the things I'm the most existed about from the trailer is the infested clutter? It looks totally redone, or at least retextured. Most of the infested assets in the game are outdated and mismatched, seeing that clutter updated gives me hope that the entire faction may eventually look as good as the newer stuff does.

8 hours ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

Not so fun fact: I know I'm a weird gal, but I like insects & all that stuff.

I'm the same (well, aside from the "Gal" part), I just thought it would be funny to play up the reaction.

• Like 1

the update looks like it could be a lot of fun, but there are some glaring issues here:

- DE still hasn't technically delivered on the last Tennocon: Railjack still needs it's Corpus and Infested expansions, Lich tie-ins and the Command Intrinsic. immediately wanting us to look at a new, different shiny thing each year makes it look like DE are forgetting stuff they promised in the past, and they have failed in this department before. off the top of my head:

- end to the Armistice that's been going for many years: DE should just outright admit they've given up on Dark Sectors, leaving people in limbo like this is not good.

- the return of Trials, which I reckon will have us waiting several more years and still never see them back.

- the third Orb Mother fight; Fortuna got a little update with Deadlock but we still need that third orb.

- the New War: hopefully I'm right in thinking that this Heart of Deimos is just another smaller update while New War continues to be worked upon. I know they said the War would unfold over a long period of time, but that doesn't mean they can take the pi$$. obviously I want them to take the time to get New War done right, but the longer they leave it, the longer the main Story we have right now goes unfinished.

- Planes of Duviri. now with Heart of Deimos being at least partially Orokin-based, I wonder if this might be a sort of Prelude to Duviri, that Deimos is somehow tied to Duviri, it would certainly be nice to have a little reminder in-game that yes, Duviri is coming Soon™.

and there's probably more that I'm forgetting. and as for this business with the Twitch weapon, it's got me squinting. now I can wait for it to drop via Baro or whatever months later, that's not really a problem, but we can't ignore the precedent that sets: if DE thinks they can get away with Twitch exclusives once (even though Twitch Drops rarely ever work), then they WILL start doing it again. this is DE testing the Waters. personally I think this is gonna cause more salt than it's worth, and DE should be called out on it, because mark my words, if we don't call this out, we'll start seeing a lot more than just a Pistol being given out on Twitch only. multiple weapons,powercreep mods, maybe even entire Warframes, who knows?

I really don't want to see another Schism made in this community between Twitch users and non-Twitch users, lord knows we're divided enough on many issues. I feel this is a bad move for DE, and while it may seem like a harmless timed exclusive (and probably not even good) pistol, let's not forget that this is how things start, and once they start, it takes an enormous amount of backlash if we want it to stop.

TL;DR: Deimos looks nice, but i think DE should have focused more on delivering stuff we've been waiting on since the last TennoCon and even before that. I don't agree with the idea of Twitch exclusive weapon because it's just going to attract the wrong kind of attention: now I'm gonna be wondering whether this really is a one-time thing or if this is just the start of a new thing where Twitch Players get treated like royalty while everyone else waits months to get the same thing: the weapons doesn't bother me, it's timed, I can wait, and it might not even be worth the wait, but I don't like the possibility that this might cause yet more toxicity within our community.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

As far as this goes, it sounds like normal Twitch accounts will be able to obtain Hydroid Prime (And the Warframe slot that goes with him). I didn't see any mention of Twitch Prime specifically in this case; That being said, I think there's a strong possibility that Baro Ki'teer will have that weapon at some point, even if it's months from now. Hydroid Prime himself will be unvaulted someday as well.

well, idk for sure, but afair every "free prime drops" til now were only for those warframe player who had a twitch prime account and not just the 'normal' free one - so go figure ^^)  at least that is what i make out of this statement - afterall, twitch (amazon) wants to make money out of their products like everyone else too, and this way of offering 'exclusive' contend is one of those ways corporations in this line of business just love to do when it comes to selling their product. even if you can freely 'test' the prime account and still get the contend if you cancle it timely enough to not get into a year (or months, idk how long the default abo here is) contract with them, there are always people who forget to do this (or don't care about eventhough they really don't need it, but just have the extra money to not worry about it) and therefore gain twitch a new source of money... ofc they also love to 'trick' people who cancel the prime-trial close to the deadline by saying they were too late - just like every other abo-selling corporation does at times. also, you'll have to give credit card information to them in the first place (which i guess doesn't matter if you're already a customer to amazon anyway - which many people are, but still this sucks) just to create the trial account, something that always reeks of them trying to trick you into a contract or why else do they need this data when they could just demand them only after a trial phase? this would work well enough too, but you'll like never see anything like this anywhere.

yeah, i'm pretty much ok with the whole thing if we get access to the contend later on too, baro would be a good choice for that - even though it doesn't sound like the stuff he usually offers (the weapon, mean, not any prime frame - that is bound to relics anyway).

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, Chewarette a dit :

At least this is not Twitch Prime drop, but it's still an exclusive non-cosmetic. And that sucks, this weapon better be some MK1-level of mastery fodding, otherwise you've done failing hard.

The weapon is a temporary exclusive. Megan already clarified it. So no, its not a full time exclusive.

20 hours ago, Cocarum said:

why are you so happy? probably it's another brainded update to do in solo mode without any skill required.

and at 99% it's and aplha build test like railjack. so, why you are so happy for this?

new content better than no content

• Like 2

vor 19 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Zxyur:

So how do I get the Hand Cannon if I play on both X1 and PS4 will you all only stream on twitch or whatever it possible mixer will be an option too like last year?

Thanks

Mixer is dead and I doubt that they will join Facebook Streaming with this years Tennocon. Probably next year if the gonna support it.

2 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

Mixer is dead and I doubt that they will join Facebook Streaming with this years Tennocon. Probably next year if the gonna support it.

Ok, so how can I get the weapon on both my consoles? They are both linked to the same twitch account i have

• Like 2

Adding to the twitch concerns:

Hopefully DE will add another way to get the new hand cannon other than twitch.

Contacted twitch support before during a previous DE promo, and even they couldn't figure out why the items weren't being added after account linking/re-linking/and the dozen or so things we tried. After that, heard about the exact same problems with players in my country, so not expecting for it to work this time either.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, fr4gb4ll said:

well, idk for sure, but afair every "free prime drops" til now were only for those warframe player who had a twitch prime account and not just the 'normal' free one - so go figure ^^)  at least that is what i make out of this statement - afterall, twitch (amazon) wants to make money out of their products like everyone else too, and this way of offering 'exclusive' contend is one of those ways corporations in this line of business just love to do when it comes to selling their product. even if you can freely 'test' the prime account and still get the contend if you cancle it timely enough to not get into a year (or months, idk how long the default abo here is) contract with them, there are always people who forget to do this (or don't care about eventhough they really don't need it, but just have the extra money to not worry about it) and therefore gain twitch a new source of money... ofc they also love to 'trick' people who cancel the prime-trial close to the deadline by saying they were too late - just like every other abo-selling corporation does at times. also, you'll have to give credit card information to them in the first place (which i guess doesn't matter if you're already a customer to amazon anyway - which many people are, but still this sucks) just to create the trial account, something that always reeks of them trying to trick you into a contract or why else do they need this data when they could just demand them only after a trial phase? this would work well enough too, but you'll like never see anything like this anywhere.

yeah, i'm pretty much ok with the whole thing if we get access to the contend later on too, baro would be a good choice for that - even though it doesn't sound like the stuff he usually offers (the weapon, mean, not any prime frame - that is bound to relics anyway).

That makes sense @fr4gb4ll. I recall a few of those items needing Twitch Prime in the past too. I wish there was a better way to get things like that (Even seeing a stream in-game from the News console since that wouldn't need credit card info (If it could be embedded to it, etc.)).

If nothing else, Baro would still be a reliable guy to visit for the Hand cannon (I'm wondering if it fires blasts of pressurized air) at some point. At least Twitch Prime isn't needed for the Tennocon things this year.