(PS4)UZZINATOR101010

Mouse and keyboard don’t work on ps4...

Question

after I broke the joystick I decided to play warframe with the mouse and keyboard. The object wheel doesn’t work, it is impossible to hack corpus and orokin consoles...many keys don’t work. There are many other problems that I will not list, but they must be solved as soon as possible!

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, (PS4)UZZINATOR101010 said:

after I broke the joystick I decided to play warframe with the mouse and keyboard. The object wheel doesn’t work, it is impossible to hack corpus and orokin consoles...many keys don’t work. There are many other problems that I will not list, but they must be solved as soon as possible!

This has been broken for years. I myself reported this issue in the bug tracker a while back. I 100% agree that this needs to be fixed, but given the fact that it’s been literal years, I don’t have too much hope for it. I will definitely support a push for a fix for this if it happens. I’m sorry for having to tell you this news

1 hour ago, (PS4)CursedAuroran said:

This has been broken for years. I myself reported this issue in the bug tracker a while back. I 100% agree that this needs to be fixed, but given the fact that it’s been literal years, I don’t have too much hope for it. I will definitely support a push for a fix for this if it happens. I’m sorry for having to tell you this news

Thank you 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, (PS4)UZZINATOR101010 said:

Thank you 

Absolutely no problem. I really wish I could use mouse and keyboard as well. Can’t aim well with controller lol

Edited by (PS4)CursedAuroran

This problem needs more attention.

We cant allow DE to be lazy and ignore this!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, there isn't full keyboard/mouse support for PS4. I have absolutely no idea why, especially given the efforts to streamline the UI/UX across platforms. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)iuvenilis said:

Unfortunately, there isn't full keyboard/mouse support for PS4. I have absolutely no idea why, especially given the efforts to streamline the UI/UX across platforms. 

This. It’s been years since the release of warframe on PS4 and STILL this is an issue