Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The REAL New War

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

Now, I know "Heart of Deimos" trailer just dropped, but let us put that side for now to talk about something REAL: Warframe is going to (probably) change hands pretty soon... I am talking about Sony (Japan) and Tencent (China) are having an bid war for the mother company of Digital Extremes: Leyou. And who ever gets control will most probably/maybe do some changes.

Now, Tencent seems to be in the best position to get it, but does that mean Sony is out of the race? What do you think might happen if either company ends up getting it? Nothing? Everything? Sony usually means quality and Tencent more microtransaction, but truth is we don't know... Here are some views on that.

Enjoy, Like & Subscribe!

On 20 de julho de 2020 at 9:05 PM, --F--NerevarCM said:

Here we go again....

Yep we do... This is the FAN ZONE.

On 20 de julho de 2020 at 9:10 PM, Rawbeard said:

we need forum rules against promoting your little click bait YT channel

Here's a video from last year Tennocon (2019), please pay close attention to @24:36 answers and specially to the reply @26:26.

I know it can be daunting for someone who just replies to everything here in the forums, to ACTUALLY put some thought and work into something: just to help a fellow Tenno, improve the game, provide a new idea, or just civically discuss some issue related to Warframe or Digital Extremes. But at least I try... Some people write walls of text, I do videos. Some people might see that has "clickbait", but I only upload/post ONCE a week! (Very rarelly do I do them twice cuz, like I said, they require WORK).

Feedback is immenselly appreciated, but you are in NO obligation to click on it IF you don't see it fits you... Altough, I'm pretty sure you never even seen one of my videos.

Archived