Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have I been sleeping on this primary or is it secretly an awesome gun no one knows about?

(PSN)NWOslave

8 hours ago, (PS4)NWOslave said:

Im really having a problem understanding what you are saying.what does my strength against a litch (which i have already killed one) have anything to do with putting forma on my quartakk (which i have already done three times)?

Im not following the logic here. Can you clarify?

Liches are extremely easy once you've maxed out your mods and finished your builds. You can kill them fairly efficienctly, you can kill one in like 2 hours of game play with a full crew, otherwise it's not too bad once you've maxed out your mods, will take you like 3 hours solo.

Once you get the Kuva quartakk you'll never touch your regular quartakk again. A maxed out Kuva weapon straight up deals 60% more damage than a regular weapon along with a ton of other benefits. Don't worry you'll get there soon!

Yeah, Quartakk has an unusual Accuracy calculation, where hip fire gives an almost shotgun-like spread. But ADS has near perfect accuracy.

I recommend using Heavy Caliber instead of Serration as its mandatory mod, to enhance this effect.

Feels really good to reflexively shotgun at close range, but also have precision aim seamlessly.

The Kuva Quartakk has better overall stats; but sadly that Feel was ruined as hip fire just turns it into a full auto rifle.

I wish they'd redo Kuva Quartakk so that it switched between auto and burst fire by using an ALT fire toggle switch instead of linking it to ADS

Archived