Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] "bad Idea" All Weapons, All Labs, Come Kill Stuff - It's Fun

D4RKEST

Simple really - Clan looking for new recruits, loads of slots available - Any level welcome. Player levels ranging from 1 - 14 mastery.

clanwallpaper_zpsa410d0ee.jpg

Rules - very very simple Be active, and we don't mean be on every day - we mean when you are on - help out members, host games, join games, and say hi once in a while in chat.

Everything in the dojo is built including labs, obstacle course and of course the zen gardens (all of them). Oh yeah weapons we have lots of weapons, and everything researched.

1st floor layout

1stfloor-newdojolayout_zpsbdf4c885.jpg

Edited by D4RKEST

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Bad Idea! I'm looking for a new Clan, and saw you guys. You recruiting? I'm on pretty much everyday, Mastery 6 at the moment, and just wanna meet new people.

Alias: SalsaCookie

Says you are already in a guild bud so cannot invite - we are recruiting (a lot of new members) after culling the dead wood so to speak. so we are looking to add another 80 - 140 to the ranks over the coming weeks - currently sitting at 132 members. Pm me in game (same alias ) for an invite or a chat.

i was wondering if you could invite me to bad idea i am on everyday and getting pretty bored of not being able to communicate with people on the game i am pretty much a noob but not too bad at the game

Invite sent buddy - check your contact tab.

Hi.

I'm looking for a clan and this seems like a bad idea. Sounds good to me. Please send me an invite :)

IGN: 42EGOsum

Invite sent 

Hey I would love an invite

I'm mastery 5 and looking for some good clan-mates to run with

same IGN as my username

Invite also sent :D

Hey guys, I just joined WF a few days ago and I would love to take part in this awesome clan.

IGN: Llyodo

Hope to have fun with you guys in-game.

looking to join ign nirvanaem i am trying to figure how to get out of the guild i am in

Prozzden here and looking for work.  Level 5 and about 100 hours invested in the game so far. 

already in clans guys sent pm but no change - cannot invite

Looking forward to join this clan. The reason why I want to join is to help me and others farm for mods,resources, and blueprints. I play 2-4 hours a day and sometimes more when i get the chance. I'm currently Rank 10 and my ING is Mitsuchiru. Hope we can all play together. 

Hey.

I'm kindda new - started playing with a friend, but he went back to LoL, and playing alone is kindda boring, so I thought I might as well join a clan.

Saw this one, thought it'd be a bad idea not to join =P

I'm studing in Uni, so I wont be playing everyday, but I'll sure play alot when I got free time.

If you decide to invite, my in-game nic is PurpleFrame

Looking forward to join this clan. The reason why I want to join is to help me and others farm for mods,resources, and blueprints. I play 2-4 hours a day and sometimes more when i get the chance. I'm currently Rank 10 and my ING is Mitsuchiru. Hope we can all play together. 

Hey.

I'm kindda new - started playing with a friend, but he went back to LoL, and playing alone is kindda boring, so I thought I might as well join a clan.

Saw this one, thought it'd be a bad idea not to join =P

I'm studing in Uni, so I wont be playing everyday, but I'll sure play alot when I got free time.

If you decide to invite, my in-game nic is PurpleFrame

Invite sent guys :D welcome aboard

• 2 weeks later...

I just started playing a few days ago, but I'm liking this game a lot and really enjoy the progression in this game. I want to join a clan so that I can learn more about this game and how to get good at it. This clan had the best name I could find, so that's what I decided on :P

I just started playing a few days ago, but I'm liking this game a lot and really enjoy the progression in this game. I want to join a clan so that I can learn more about this game and how to get good at it. This clan had the best name I could find, so that's what I decided on :P

Invite sent bud