Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dog Days 4 & Garuda

iTawara

Seems Garuda (only her) have some sort of bug, into Dog Days she's able to jump+crouch (mid-air kick) and oneshot enemies.

Thanks for ur time.

P.s. Is it right to report bugs on forum? There isn't a way to just send a ticket?

I'll add the post I made on reddit since I figured out how to reproduce it. 

Post text:

Citation

tl;dr Equip Garuda, put Pressure Point or Any other +Damage mod on Garuda's Talons. Slide kick or bullet jump into enemies to deal comical amounts of damage. Further boost the damage with Steel Charge if you want to. The 312 damage from Steel charge alone will do it if I am not mistaken. 210 is the base damage without it.

So I was playing Dog Days and since I figured frame didn't matter, I would run around as Garuda. In a game I didn't record, I slide kicked an enemy to knock them down but instead it just insta killed them. "Huh", so I did it to another, insta kill. Then I bullet jumped into one. Then I found one super isolated from the rest who was definitely at full health and slide kicked, which is when I noticed I was doing 591 damage on a kick.

So then I had an idea, no trying to use the Soakatron, only "melee". And this video was the result. I recorded a bunch of test videos to figure out what I was doing that was resulting in this. And that's how I figured out that Garuda's "no melee" melee weapon was somehow stat sticking my bullet jumps and slide kicks and it is comically effective compared to the soaker.

A lot of people are using Garuda to cheese this game-mode and get loads of pearls.

It's weird seeing a Garuda always getting the most kills and then having 0% damage dealt and 0 kills in the post-game stats-screen.

Something very weird about this bug.

Although, there's only 3 days left on the event and more people are catching on to this method of farming the event, so there's not much they can do about it now. Maybe just make sure it's fixed for next year.

Archived