Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incubation slots to Companion slots issue.

(PSN)Poestis

My buddy had 56 pets in stasis... I guess, he had not played in about 1 full year since the release of Wukong Prime because he got life busy.

He had enough companion slots for all the sentinels.  He realized he could not create the new Vasca.. and started buying slots... at first 8 (48plat) slots, then he still had a problem, I gifted him 4 times of 8 slots (48plat).  Still didn't add up, he bought 10 more, (120p) then deleted a bunch of pets, and even bought some more after that because he still wasn't in the positive.

So, the time we invested in collecting pets = a plat money hole to get any more pets? 

He finally got where he needed.. a couple hundred plat in.

His PSN is napdizzle12 on ps4 if DE reads this and realize that's not what they intended the Incubation switch for.  He had no idea that this was going to change like this and cost him crap load of plat so if you want to look up how much he spent on that and reimburse what he lost, thanks.

Thank you for reading and I hope this makes your game better now and later.

-Poestis

To be clear the stasis slots didnt convert to companion slots, forcing your friend to buy/aquire companion slots for the 56 pets before he could breed a new pet?

Did your friend send a support ticket, informing DE of what happened?

This might be better in bug section, as all kubrow/karvat stasis slots should of converted to standard companion slots in update.

Its also possible you bought the wrong type of slots since it easy to mistake them in market.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Poestis said:

My buddy had 56 pets in stasis... I guess, he had not played in about 1 full year since the release of Wukong Prime because he got life busy.

He had enough companion slots for all the sentinels.  He realized he could not create the new Vasca.. and started buying slots... at first 8 (48plat) slots, then he still had a problem, I gifted him 4 times of 8 slots (48plat).  Still didn't add up, he bought 10 more, (120p) then deleted a bunch of pets, and even bought some more after that because he still wasn't in the positive.

So, the time we invested in collecting pets = a plat money hole to get any more pets? 

He finally got where he needed.. a couple hundred plat in.

His PSN is napdizzle12 on ps4 if DE reads this and realize that's not what they intended the Incubation switch for.  He had no idea that this was going to change like this and cost him crap load of plat so if you want to look up how much he spent on that and reimburse what he lost, thanks.

Thank you for reading and I hope this makes your game better now and later.

-Poestis

Sounds like you weren't buying the correct slots, all stasis and robotic slots were converted to companion slots with the stasis changes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020-07-21 at 12:10 PM, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

To be clear the stasis slots didnt convert to companion slots, forcing your friend to buy/aquire companion slots for the 56 pets before he could breed a new pet?

Did your friend send a support ticket, informing DE of what happened?

This might be better in bug section, as all kubrow/karvat stasis slots should of converted to standard companion slots in update.

Its also possible you bought the wrong type of slots since it easy to mistake them in market.

Sorry, haven't been on forum.  Yeah, basically he just spent a crap load of plat to catch up in Companion slots, and deleted some pets in order to make it so he could get that Vasca.  He's not the kind of guy that uses the forums, he just plays the PS4...  I'm on here like twice a month.  I was just trying to make DE aware of this sort of thing, I don't think it can be fixed now unless really old players come back and have the same issue with their pets.  So, I don't know, it should be fixed.

On 2020-07-22 at 1:45 AM, (XB1)Rez090 said:

Sounds like you weren't buying the correct slots, all stasis and robotic slots were converted to companion slots with the stasis changes.

The slots he bought were merged incorrectly when they got rid of stasis, basically making him have to delete a crap load of pets and also making him fork out a ton of plat just to get caught up where he could make a Vasca.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived