Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Milestone Weapons

(XBOX)Jes9119

So this is something that I just noticed and it kind of bugs me. Ever since the login system was changed years ago and the milestone weapons were added, from the beginning those weapons have never been able to be sold once you obtained them. 

So what was the point of adding them to Simaris? The only way you can get them as blueprints in his inventory is if you have gotten them through the milestone rewards but if you can never sell them why would you buy more? My first thought when I saw that in the patch notes was, “I can finally sell those things to make room for other weapons” but no, I still can’t. If I can’t sell them so why would I buy more?

The only reason I could see is for different polarity setups but that’s pretty much it. Maybe I’m missing something and DE has done it just to do it or maybe that’s it and people like having duplicates of an item.

23 hours ago, Ahniar said:

... Or those cases were people would sell them and later would like to reaquire them. 

I’ve been playing for years and have never been able to sell them. And as I said, I got them when they first came out. So unless DE made a change where they could be sold briefly and I missed it, I’m not gonna lie, I’d be a little more than mad.

That still doesn’t change the fact that the blueprints are available and I should be able to sell them if there is a concrete way of re-obtaining them if I ever wanted them back. So it still stands, if I can’t sell them why would I ever be in need of another? I won’t and it’s dumb that I can’t rid myself of them, not because they’re bad weapons but because they’re taking up real estate that could be used for something else that I would actually use on a regular basis rather than have something I never touch.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)Jes9119 said:

I’ve been playing for years and have never been able to sell them. And as I said, I got them when they first came out. So unless DE made a change where they could be sold briefly and I missed it, I’m not gonna lie, I’d be a little more than mad.

That still doesn’t change the fact that the blueprints are available and I should be able to sell them if there is a concrete way of re-obtaining them if I ever wanted them back. So it still stands, if I can’t sell them why would I ever be in need of another? I won’t and it’s dumb that I can’t rid myself of them, not because they’re bad weapons but because they’re taking up real estate that could be used for something else that I would actually use on a regular basis rather than have something I never touch.

No idea about now but once opon a time the amount of cries about people "accidentally" selling those weps/frame parts and then wanting them back was quite a thing. 

Archived