Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Behold! Umbra Mesa Prime!

8 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

I did a 3 hour survival at Void, Ani with Octavia and bought out the entire reward shop. My favorite frames for Steel Path were Octavia, Mag, Hildryn, Baruuk, Titania and Nova. Having just a single main frame is boring.

8fbb2867f397e8793ebad8f24998eccf.jpg

5605733db3556958d8ec52d4fa7655a8.jpg

Your frame looks pretty awesome. As for main I guess my interpretation is the frame you use for Events/Story quests, SP is kinda that for me.  

8 minutes ago, Vespilan said:

Can we get an F for a gamer who used two umbral forma on a frame that underperforms in Steel Path

i tested that mesa under perform if you have regulators modded for corrosive heat, but if you have them modded for viral heat you just melt everything as usual

One day, when Umbral Forma becomes less exclusive item, I too shall make this! And Umbral Wisp, Umbral Inaros, Umbral Wukong, Umbral Valkyr, and whatever else.

They'll be good additions to my Half-Umbral group of Protea and Chroma Prime! At least until Protea gets primed, that is!

3 minutes ago, LoneWolveYoutube said:

what operator headpiece is that.  that thing slaps

I believe the cloth head peice wrapped around the tennos head is umbra theme tenno armor.

His tenno looks pretty sick.

Even though i wish de would let us age them already. The tenno being prepubescent teens urks me so.

56 minutes ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

jbVsGoI.jpg
AEgnWdG.jpg
wmshjuZ.jpg

My Umbra Mesa Bae Prime is ready for SP! 
7RNqV5p.jpgShow your main Warframe, Umbra/Build for Steel Path? 

1- No efficiency seems bad for me, how efficient is that for without Stream/Fleeting.

2- Gratz for not using Hornet on Mesa, don't scale pretty well with her, but why Viral and why 2 60/60???

3- Holstering speed is kind necessary after some time.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

One day, when Umbral Forma becomes less exclusive item, I too shall make this! And Umbral Wisp, Umbral Inaros, Umbral Wukong, Umbral Valkyr, and whatever else.

They'll be good additions to my Half-Umbral group of Protea and Chroma Prime! At least until Protea gets primed, that is!

My next Umbra Project will be my second most used Ash Prime. A fatal tele, rising storm hybrid build. 

Well, I have Viral on Sentinel's Helstrum, in case they got quite tanky .... because I'm way too lazy to change build every time :x I changed Sentinel weapon to Magnetic if I feel like I want to kill that coin-bearer-Corpus tho

There's also max range Protea (170% Duration, 130% Efficiency, 280% Range, 100% Strength, I think) for Hijack or occasional Defense if I feel like it

Loki for Spy ......

There's also Inaros / Valkyr / Titania / Wisp for variation purpose .......

sEE1NbQ.jpg

2 hours ago, randomCasualPlayer said:

Well, I have Viral on Sentinel's Helstrum, in case they got quite tanky .... because I'm way too lazy to change build every time :x I changed Sentinel weapon to Magnetic if I feel like I want to kill that coin-bearer-Corpus tho

There's also max range Protea (170% Duration, 130% Efficiency, 280% Range, 100% Strength, I think) for Hijack or occasional Defense if I feel like it

Loki for Spy ......

There's also Inaros / Valkyr / Titania / Wisp for variation purpose .......

sEE1NbQ.jpg

I don’t believe I’ve seen anyone use muzzle flash. That is a first for me. 

On 2020-07-23 at 8:40 AM, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

What determines the gender?

Depending on what faces you use on your operater will change the body to male or female.

Now the tenno are not physically 20 something adults and we dont have real sliders and body morphing. So one can't go nuts with making the tenno overly endowed.

I hope though that whenever we get the duviri paradox de may finally let us age the tenno.

There are plenty of adult body models at their disposal.

Archived