Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shade Need Timed Cloaking

BloodKitten

doing survival trying to get neural sensors, a rinho join, put iron skin, then go AFK and not bother playing while shade keep him safe.

the cloaking need to be either timed, or decloak when your too close to an enemy, im tired of having dead waight player that dont bother contribute and leaving me to do all the work.

doing survival trying to get neural sensors, a rinho join, put iron skin, then go AFK and not bother playing while shade keep him safe.

the cloaking need to be either timed, or decloak when your too close to an enemy, im tired of having dead waight player that dont bother contribute and leaving me to do all the work.

I had some one do that to me too...... i actually took pics but the hard drive i had them on died..... i would like to know if it was the same dude.

What i ended up doing was leading mobs into his area and waited till some one notice him and shot him from range.

With Infested, im guessing you are doing infested, you should try to lure a toxic to his location then CC the ancient in place till he died.

Sentinels are supposed to blow up after 1 minute.

Oh, right, they added that.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Don't hate the sentinel, hate the player.

Agreed. Dead weight has nothing to do with the Sentinel, even if Shade didn't exist lazy players would still find ways to put forth minimal effort and you'd still have the AFK players that best case they get mauled and -still- just stay there using up one of the join slots.

Means of limiting essentially the troll players shouldn't have a negative impact on the game itself or it's honest players, or it's no longer worth it.