Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Bots

BliTzKriTz

9 minutes ago, Rann0n said:

What are you even talking about? Who offered me to join what?

For what? Talking? Not interested. Playing? Assuming everyone quoting me non-stop is the same discord conclave gang, you're not playing in Russian region. Right? Why should I play with you at ping 300?

That's basically what I do for 30+ minutes every time.

You people keep mentioning friends and buddies while 3 of you are posting identical stuff and slap upvotes to each other all the time. What a coincidence. Wish I had buddies like you.

to play games with you? I mean its been years but wow...

jokes on you I do every now and then. Actually just did a few minutes ago. That so called 'discord gang' appears to be a bunch of likely minded dedicated players that joined the discord to match up and find ppl from their own region and beyond to play with + still have the nerves to deal with bunch like you, your friend and that guy above with the silly Vauban pfp. If you really believe that server is some sort of gang hub I have to tell you that you're vastly mistaken. Beside the match ups its more like an alternative platform to discuss Conclave related things without the toxicity that haunts this forum..

Bruh you literally got called out by a player from your own region... have you ever met him ingame? He's playing regularly outside of rc

Maybe disable recruit conditioning so you don't have to wait that long.

Sure thing tho. Too bad your guy went inactive the moment you started here 🤔

• 2 weeks later...

Bot matches would be great and if more people que for conclave knowing they are 100% able to get standing and play a match, then more peeps are probs gunna be queing.

And when it comes to potentially annoying a group that might have farmed it and don't want others to have access to the stuff (like a monopoly) IF such people even exist, then Scarlet Spear kinda shows the DE doesn't mind peeving them off (which is a good thing, free market and more ways to play your game YEAH!!). 

Unless they like the PvP player base more then the eidolon farmers, which would be silly right?

Archived