..BENE..

IS DEFENSE A ENDLESS MISSION?

As OP players know, defense locks at wave 561 (at lest on PC) so there's any plans to make it endless or??unknown.png

• Like 10

Jesus. Does going for those runs still get you trade banned, and how long did that take?

• Like 6

I don't think DE want's to support cheesing. Just play the next Arbitration, or are you not able to cheese that one?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Jesus. Does going for those runs still get you trade banned, and how long did that take?

usually its hours depending on the rate of kills per second 

also iirc the bans occur mainly on pc , i havent experienced it on xbox yet 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

A run like this takes about 4-6 hours depending on your weapons and peripherals

36 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

I don't think DE want's to support cheesing. Just play the next Arbitration, or are you not able to cheese that one?

No cheesing involved on my runs, there a bunch of OP stuff you can use in this game, it's not my fault the game is made easy for newbies 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ..BENE.. said:

No cheesing involved on my runs

Why so fixated on endlessly staying in one and the same defense Arbitration? Just start another one, since you are totally not cheesing at all.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Traumtulpe said:

Why so fixated on endlessly staying in one and the same defense Arbitration? Just start another one, since you are totally not cheesing at all.

You stay on the best reward rotation for the entire run, solo runs can be paused anyway, and it seems like Vitus Essence drops become more common at higher levels. There is literally no reason to leave the mission just to start a new one if there isn't any good reason for it.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

You stay on the best reward rotation for the entire run, solo runs can be paused anyway, and it seems like Vitus Essence drops become more common at higher levels. There is literally no reason to leave the mission just to start a new one if there isn't any good reason for it.

When you are talking about 560 rotations, restarting makes no relevant difference. The only problem for OP is that the next Arbitration might not be something he can cheese. Good!

• Like 2

Because it's fun for me, and some map layouts are faster than others so i can get the rewards without having to wait 5 full minutes or even more. 

• Like 3

When you are talking about 560 rotations, restarting makes no relevant difference. The only problem for OP is that the next Arbitration might not be something he can cheese. Good!

I'm not cheesing LOL 
Some layouts in game are just not worth it, they take too much time to rotate 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Why do you have a problem with somebody else having fun? Who hit you as a child? Who made your life that goddamn miserable, that the only thing you get enjoyment from is to push down other people you do not even know?

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Why do you have a problem with somebody else having fun? Who hit you as a child? Who made your life that goddamn miserable, that the only thing you get enjoyment from is to push down other people you do not even know?

I am sorry to have inadvertently hurt your feelings. This topic is about someone borderline cheating to get plat, and asking DE to make it even easier. He won't get any sympathy from me.

• Like 2

I am sorry to have inadvertently hurt your feelings. This topic is about someone borderline cheating to get plat, and asking DE to make it even easier. He won't get any sympathy from me.

Just because he isn't playing Inaros with an Ignis Wraith like you are doesnt mean he is cheating lmao

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Inaros with an Ignis Wraith like you

You seem really clueless. Not understanding what OP is doing on one hand, and assuming nonsense about me on the other. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with you, why so thin skinned?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

You seem really clueless. Not understanding what OP is doing on one hand, and assuming nonsense about me on the other. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with you, why so thin skinned?

I would kindly ask you to check out the multitude of endurance builds that these 2 YouTube channels provide. After that, please do point out which of them are cheating in your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/c/RelentlessZen/featured

https://www.youtube.com/c/KnightmareFrame/featured

• Like 6

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

YouTube channels

That doesn't seem relevant to this conversation at all. Not interested in your advertisement.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

That doesn't seem relevant to this conversation at all. Not interested in your advertisement.

It is very relevant, those channels hit the lvl cap a bunch of times and stayed in missions for hours on end, are they cheaters too?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, ..BENE.. said:

those channels

I am not interested in random YouTube channels. Or in you distracting from yourself.

18 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

This topic is about someone borderline cheating to get plat, and asking DE to make it even easier.

20 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

This topic is about someone borderline cheating to get plat

tf is borderline cheating? the game give you every chance to go extremely far.

• Like 4

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Traumtulpe:

Cheating to get plat. lmao. You dont need cheats or cheese to do this. Just because you cant do it, doesnt mean everyone who can do it is cheating.

Also this is definetly not about the plat. If he wants plat he would do other things...

• Like 9

Just now, --Q--Candy said:

Also this is definetly not about the plat.

Pretty sure it is.

Just now, Traumtulpe said:

Pretty sure it is.

Nope, if i want a ton of plat ill just spend the day buying and selling rivens, not on a defense from arbitration LMAO 

• Like 4

Just now, ..BENE.. said:

if i want a ton of plat ill just spend the day buying and selling rivens, not on a defense from arbitration

So, if it wasn't about plat, why bother cheesing specifically endless defense Arbitrations - with handpicked layouts, so

40 minutes ago, ..BENE.. said:

i can get the rewards without having to wait 5 full minutes or even more.

?