Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I lost all my loots because of bug in railjack mission

BBCClick

It happened 2 times for me

there is a railjack mission which we need to hack 3 consul

the 3rd one we need to pass a DOOR wouldnt open when it shows the green light 

my teammates and I lost all loots from that mission and pre mission because of that bug

we traid lots of way to pass that door

But even host migration kicked us from that mission

Could you help me pls?

Again it happened to me in different mission :(((

Specially when you dont have strong RJ, its very bad to spend all those times and you will lose all loots XP and all those thing you desperately need in the beginning 

Unfortunately I share the issue.  I've played enough railjack to max intrinsics and I've never seen this bug before today, but got it twice today.  A player in my party said they'd seen it too, though yesterday was the first time they experienced it.

First off, there is some hope in working around it - for players other than the host.  As host I temporarily severed my internet connection so that my squadmates would reload.  After they reloaded, the doors were working for them and they were able to complete the mission.  No such luck for me, though, and I lost out on rewards twice.  At the least, it seems that the host disconnecting from the internet for long enough for squadmates to disconnect from the host will allow them to keep their rewards.

I'll provide all information I can on the specifics of the bug's occurrence in the hope that it might be fixed, as if I have to fear this happening somewhat regularly, I'm afraid I'll have to completely stop running railjack altogether.

This is the door that was the culprit in both of my doomed runs.  The objective marker would point directly to the door until you got close, at which point it would begin to point beyond the door, downwards and to the right a bit.

MF9jtaO.jpg

To my knowledge, this is the only tileset that's affected, as it was the same for both of my runs, and seems to have been the same for the other run shown on this thread.  The mission was to disable the pulse turbine both times, on maps which spawned with the sentient anomaly.  The maps were different, one being Gian Point and the other being Rya, so I don't believe the map node is involved in the bug.  Each time all other objectives were completed successfully, but at least for the second occurrence the bug was found prior to the anomaly objective being completed, or potentially even started.  I was flying the railjack both times so I unfortunately lack details on the circumstances of the completion of the other pulse turbine objectives or the initial discovery of the bug, though I can confirm that we were able to get to where we had both radiators destroyed both times at the least.

M8aL8ZW.jpg

Almost all of the doors in the area were bugged and would not open despite their lights being green.  The only exceptions were the doors leading to the exit/entrance and the larger doors, pictured below.

Czl8blk.jpg

These doors opened fine, both the one pictured and the one beyond it.  Unfortunately, they didn't lead to the objective, so their functionality was little comfort.

3QmWYPn.jpg

Other than that, I found an odd bit of behavior that might be related.  I found this glassed fellow who had become completely unresponsive.

MUUtgv6.jpg

He allowed me to do a stealth finisher despite walking around him several times, though he didn't seem to mind.  Of course, due to the glass the finisher was ineffective.

qwACUJn.jpg

Blasting off bits of glass was similarly fruitless.

JxuaOlT.jpg

Even destroying it all and almost killing him wouldn't rouse him.

Vplztid.jpg

When I found him he was pointing in the direction pictured, roughly towards the objective marker.  I believe the glassing happened after the door was already found to be bugged, so I don't believe the glassing effect is related.  It wasn't just that he didn't notice me as though I was invisible, but he was standing completely still without ever walking about or moving in any way.  I'm not sure how it might be related, but I hope the devs can make some sense of it.

The first time I had the bug I did try using /unstuck a couple of times to try getting past the door, without luck.  I understand that the command sends a bug report of some sort, so if there's a way to pull the log associated with my account from several hours ago to get more detailed information on the map state or any errors during a bugged mission there might be some more clues to be had.  I have no idea if that's even possible, but figured I'd mention it!

If there's any other information I can provide I'd be happy to.  Good luck to the devs in fixing it, and to the players who are experiencing it!

Archived