Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For New Event "do It Yourself"

NotAdrian-EsP

The event"do your same"is basically a new planet where the warframe community would compete for that put their missions... The missions would be created by game or another form with a simple editor (to make all people know how to handle it and then they could put one advanced for people who want to), I would start with the room's comeback and then you put rooms and inside the rooms things to decorate. You could also put terminals, turrets and other traps. And if you get that you publish platinium or something could give you a prize so to liven the thing

1° the game still has no dedicated server to store the created maps

2° these maps that would not have anything additional awards (while developers are not reviewing), making that ones created only done to test new combat mechanics / new mission type / just for fun

I'm not saying it's impossible, but the game is still in beta stage to receive that kind of feature, different from other games such as Spiral Knight

So they wouldn't be procedurally generated? I think Zeyez's first point might be an issue there although it does sound cool.

Also, would they be unique mission types that players invented or stick to the current ones?

I think it's a cool idea but idk if it would work. Having player design tiles does seem like it would be awesome.

I put this because it would be a good idea to revive the game since many people are leaving to play because it bores. And unfortunately technical support does not help me with my problem... I every day I'm trying to give ideas to make this game the most played but (I have no money to be founder and help here on what I can) if only they put weapons and warframes will not get to more players.