Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Junkyard

Melkia

Hi guys, Finally i got some time to draw something.I warn you all my work are pencil only, i suck at photoshop, so no fancy colors and filters, just S#&$ty pencils XD(unless some photoshop user is brave enough to take on this quest and color/fixing my pencils).

Anyway... I'm starting with something simple, since it's been a while since i've last drawn something. So here we go a simple Nyx in a static pose, no background.

KsMjFs3.jpg

I now see she looks a little chubby... too much armor volume i guess... :(

P.S. Just in case you wanna see more of my stuff, there you go: http://ninjabianco.deviantart.com/

Edited by Melkia

Thank you kinperor, but i'm far from being good at drawing. As i said somewhere else(don't remember) right now my level is kinda mediocre, and it's not going to improve much since i'm not drawing constantly :( Anyway keep working on your skills too, and don't stop drawing as i did :D

Thank you kinperor, but i'm far from being good at drawing. As i said somewhere else(don't remember) right now my level is kinda mediocre, and it's not going to improve much since i'm not drawing constantly :( Anyway keep working on your skills too, and don't stop drawing as i did :D

not good at drawing he says , draws one of the best looking Nyx fan arts.

...sure guy ... you suck at drawing   o_o .

my stuff is amateur work in comparison to this (which i always thought it was anyway but meh...) .

i would draw the hands a bit smaller and more womanly tho ~ only thing that strikes me with this drawing.

Edited by TisEric

not good at drawing he says , draws one of the best looking Nyx fan arts.

...sure guy ... you suck at drawing   o_o .

my stuff is amateur work in comparison to this (which i always thought it was anyway but meh...) .

i would draw the hands a bit smaller and more womanly tho ~ only thing that strikes me with this drawing.

Well i always tend to look at people that draw better than me, maybe that's why i feel bad about my stuff. It's not a healthy habit but i think it helps me to improve.

Anyway thank you for the compliments :D I noticed the hand too, but it was too late XD 

Edited by Melkia

The only thing I think needs refining is the thighs. They need to be trimmed in size. The arms also should get thinner towards the hands, and the hands should be slightly smaller. The antennae should be thinner, too.

All in all, this is very well drawn. I am quite impressed! The abovementioned problems are not large problems whatsoever! I immediately recognize her as Nyx, which is more than I can say for my own "art".