Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health mods dont actually put your health to the right amount

(XBOX)HYDRAs Back lol

The problem is as the titles states:

Health mods arent putting your health upto what it should be at... simple math helps you figure that out.

So if chroma has a base of 300 health... when i add physique to get +90% health that would equal to another 270 right?

Wrong, literally only gives 90 health points not based on % whatsoever yet thats what it states.

My next problem here is chroma has 300 health.... Umbral vitality = +770% health (with all other umbrals on to max it). If you do the math that should be 2310 but instead it only puts you too 1070.

In total my chroma with this build should be sitting on 2670 health yet is only at 1160 thats quite a big difference due to the game not adding the numbers up properly.

Wont let me add screenshots unless from a link and filehosting will expire so links below:

umbral vitality screenshot

Numbers dont add up

I've spent 2 nightwaves (roughly 8 months) getting these umbral formas to make this build and to see all that work now being messed up by this bug is disheartening, months of work down the drain due to a bug...  Please fix this or give a detailed explanation to your player base as to why it is like this.

The health mods increase the base health of your warframe by a percentage, but by base, it means what the warframes health was at level 0, not level 30.

If you gained only 90 health from Physique, then I believe Chroma's base health is 100 at level 0, which is why this mod would give only 90, as that's how much you gain from a 90% health increase. 

The wiki also confirms chroma prime's base health being 100.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Chroma/Prime

Hope this helps! 

They really need to state these things no wonder the games been dying more and more.... you literally have to go to a wiki thats got no association with warframe devs just to find out simple things that should be made known. The numbers are all over the place no wonder people are getting confused.

Thanks for the reply

On 2020-07-24 at 8:58 PM, (XB1)HYDRAs Back lol said:

They really need to state these things no wonder the games been dying more and more.... you literally have to go to a wiki thats got no association with warframe devs just to find out simple things that should be made known. The numbers are all over the place no wonder people are getting confused.

Thanks for the reply

It is stated in the description of the mod.  It says it operates on the base health, not the level modified health.

Archived