Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think About End-Game?

pitermurdock

Question

Hi everyone.

I'm here to ask for suggestions and advice on how to face end-game in warframe. Firstly, I'm no hardcore gamer, since I have mastery rank 5, but I'm already feeling worn out with all the mindless grinding. I havent played in like a week, and yet, the only thing that its kinda motivating me to come back is the new crossbow, but that would be looping around the same issue.

I've already mastered most of the mainstream OP weapons, and having them, its kind of boring to play since I can take on pretty much anything that comes at me, except for those over-the-top hard alerts that are happening quite often, if you ask me. That's the only time that I'm forced (and I do say it like that) to play with other people.

So, thats the info I can provide you for you to help me with an answer and advice, since I don't quite wanna quit playing warframe due to the reasonable amount of money I've put into it.

Please help me, I don't wanna comeback in a few months and find all my gear being nerfed to the ground just because I wasn't there to get the new stuff, and miss me some more lore, and story-driven content for that matter.

PD: if there are mistakes in my grammar, please forgive me and correct me, since as you can see, I'm no native english speaker.

6 answers to this question

What end-game ?

Instead of going for the most powerful gear out there, go for the most fun gear ; )

Pretty much.

I only use a weapon if I find it fun. I like trying less than normal mod loadouts too, that can be fun. Got to love a good berserker/attack speed galatine, for example.

Pretty much.

I only use a weapon if I find it fun. I like trying less than normal mod loadouts too, that can be fun. Got to love a good berserker/attack speed galatine, for example.

Problem is that melee is extremely repetitive after a while. Always the same charge move and no combos.  I'm starting to think DE gave up on improving the melee mechanics. That and parkour as well are just stagnating while we get flooded with new weapons ...