Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I personally think Warframe has a boss problem.

GAleX-2712

18 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I think what he meant by that is that you're not worth the time to explain to. And I agree, which is why I'm putting you on ignore. Go ahead and quote me all you like, I can't see it and I won't get pinged by it.

17 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

You don't deserve them, sorry. 

Adorable.

16 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Stick him on your ignore list mate, I did. Ain't got time for weak trolls like him.

He went full buthurt in his first post. 

To be honest he proved my point even more. War Frame is a game that cradles too many entitled players. 

The game should provide fun, challenge, difficulty and a serious hard mode for everybody. Right now it feels like Roblox and Minecraft with better apparel. Zero difficulty. 

6 minutes ago, GAleX-2712 said:

Can we not start an argument please? 

The truth hurts deep. 

16 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

He went full buthurt in his first post. 

To be honest he proved my point even more. War Frame is a game that cradles too many entitled players. 

I asked you to explain something, you did not. Then i quess you got your feelings hurt when i didn't give you the reaction you wanted, so you needed to start stroking your "ego" with your friend. It is pretty sad.

So, can you explain it now?

16 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Impossible, I can't see anything he posts 🙂

Boss fights are very important on these games. Despite how other developers manages Path of Exile or World of Warcraft. This F2P GAAS game at least must try to challenge the veteran and provide mystery and a sense of defeat in certain encounters. 

Entertainment with immersion is more powerful than a complete concocting Sega Fantasy Zone 2 game. The immersion and enemy engagement makes or break games apart. The Grineer, Infested and Corpus feels like incidental marionettes waiting to be clubbed in a Pachinko machine dominated by RNG. 

Games needs enemies with more personality and threatening presence than just circus clowns writing bad jokes. Of course War Frame doesn't have to imitate or be like other games but at least the game should not treat us as if we were absent of any form of intelligence. 

9 hours ago, Felsagger said:

Boss fights are very important on these games. Despite how other developers manages Path of Exile or World of Warcraft this F2P GAAS game at least must try to challenge the veteran and provide mystery and a sense of defeat in certain encounters. 

Entertainment with immersion is more powerful than a complete concocting Sega Fantasy Zone 2 game. The immersion and enemy engagement makes or break games apart. The Grineer, Infested and Corpus feels like incidental marionettes waiting to be clubbed in a Pachinko machine dominated by RNG. 

Games needs enemies with more personality and threatening presence than just circus clowns writing bad jokes. Of course War Frame doesn't have to imitate or be like other games but at least the game should not treat us as if we were absent of any form of intelligence. 

I agree, I prefer it when a boss is capable of killing me and I need to learn not so much his pattern(because I prefer RNG bosses) but the tells for each attack they can make. Dark Souls did that really well. 

9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I agree, I prefer it when a boss is capable of killing me and I need to learn not so much his pattern(because I prefer RNG bosses) but the tells for each attack they can make. Dark Souls did that really well. 

I'm glad that Dark Souls series, Daemon Souls, Sekiro and Blood Borne exists. Those games settled a precedent. 

While War Frame must not be like those game, some unexpected encounters should happen. Why not five exploiter orbs patrolling fortuna ready to fire all cylinders? Why not a Galleon bombardment when a tenno get insolent in Plains of Eidolon? Why not have a platoon of well equipped Liches working together as a team against the tenno on certain missions? The enemy in this game is incidental, a random peasant who feels helpless. 

Where is this feel of "The New War?" That hype is gone? Really? 

The PLAYER should feel helpless SOMETIMES. He must understand that he is a minority in a war not a Juggernaut of four Thanos with full stoned gloves running amok like Sonic the Hedgehog over the fields.  

9 hours ago, Felsagger said:

I'm glad that Dark Souls series, Daemon Souls, Sekiro and Blood Borne exists. Those games settled a precedent. 

While War Frame must not be like those game, some unexpected encounters should happen. Why not five exploiter orbs patrolling fortuna ready to fire all cylinders? Why not a Galleon bombardment when a tenno get insolent in Plains of Eidolon? Why not have a platoon of well equipped Liches working together as a team against the tenno on certain missions? The enemy in this game is incidental, a random peasant who feels helpless. 

Where is this feel of "The New War?" That hype is gone? Really? 

The PLAYER should feel helpless SOMETIMES. He must understand that he is a minority in a war not a Juggernaut of four Thanos with full stoned gloves running amok like Sonic the Hedgehog over the fields.  

Well it leads me to the point of the Tau System when we eventually get it. The sentient threat is supposed to be imposing, ominous, the coming of dooms day etc when in actual fact we're gonna tear through it as if it were never a concern. I can already destroy high level sentients in seconds just like everyone else, the power creep has gotten so crazy at this point that there simply is no way for a challenge to be had.

DE understood basic principles in psychology. 

"If life defeats you and made you feel like a real loser and INCEL, here we have a game that makes you feel like a winner while you lose your wife, kids, job, life time, your salary and your sanity just for such temporary feeling. "

DE, U little weasels.....lol... 

Archived