Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

near impossible to do grendel quest these days

supernils

I'm trying the "lvl40 survival mission without mods" but the timer ran out at 5 minutes. I can't kill enough enemies, they just dont spawn. I guess with a full squad more enemies spawn?

I tried Revenant , maybe my minions don't drop life support?

This is why I hate solo. This right here. The terrible enemy spawns.

The game penalizes you for not playing with a group.

The closest thing you're going to get to beating this alone is to play Nekros, but without mods, it's going to be an uphill battle. I suggest bringing only slash based weapons so you can dismember enemies and increase the number of corpses you can desecrate.

Unfortunately there's nothing you can do about it besides hope maybe some kind souls would be willing to help in LFG chat. Those Grendel missions exist only for one purpose and once they're complete, there's no reason to do them again.

If I were to do those godawful missions again, I'd have more trouble with the fact that slash procs no longer bypass shields and that what was my main method of killing things (spamming rapier charge attacks) is now useless there after the status proc changes.

found someone to do the defense mission with, we were Gara + Wisp and it went not bad.

Actually did the excavation mission solo with Gara (Volnus melee) after this. Was close but worked 1st try

Tried the Survival mission again, with Wisp (Wolf Sledge) solo, ran out of life support at 3 minutes again, although killing and surviving went quite well.........

Host the mission in the recruiting channel, no idea how popular it still is, but your best chances to complete it are on a sunday.

If DE releasses Deimos on Tennocon you'll have a much harder time to get a full squad for a few weeks.

Use Octavia for easy mode.

Archived