Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favoriting your converted Liches

16Bitman

Please allow us to spawn only the Kuva Liches we want to help us.

They already are not reliable allies, only showing up rarely when you die and then doing their own thing.

During my last Steel Path Survival run an electric Lich spawned, they cast Molecular Prime, slowing down the enemies and making it harder as a result to keep up with the kill to sustain life support.

There are also Liches I converted which I'd like to see more often, ranging from having better weapons to just having a great looking set of armor with an ephemera attached.

Currently the only way to get rid of an unliked Lich is to trade it away, but I own several ones from the days before being able to select the weapons and valence fusion, which means I would have a hard time getting rid of them even if I paid the other player to receive them.

In addition, a converted traded lich that you converted again, becomes untradeable, forever binding it to yourself.

tl;dr:

I want this Lich to spawn because he is cool, but not the other one because he is not!

Giving us the option of marking certain liches, even if said mark costs resources or you have to mark a min amount of liches, would make converting a Lich more rewarding and encourage collecting Liches to show them off like Kubrows/Kavats.

Just giving us an option to delete a Lich would work too, but I'd prefer what I suggested above.

Archived