Kuva fortress : why can't we steal all those kuva?

As you can see, Kuva Fortress is the place where the queens live and gather kuva and I believe I've seen it scattered on some rooms in a big glass sphere. Not only that, we are told to destroy the kuva in defense mission and it raises one question : Why don't we steal it instead?

Maybe scatter kuva canisters you can break open for a small amount of kuva (I'm sure you guys know those canisters like robotic lockbox, rubedo formation, etc) so the more you explore the map, the more kuva you can net.

And for defense? Let us steal it instead I guess. Maybe that will give kuva fortress something for those kuva thirsty Tenno.

Opinion?

I mean, just look at the kuva siphon missions for "logic" around the collection of kuva.

Instead of taking control of the siphon, and using it to collect kuva ourselves, we sabotage it.  Even weirder, the better we sabotage it, the more kuva we get, even though by all rights the longer we let it run before destroying it, the more kuva we should get.  Not to mention that we destroy the siphon by... destroying the kuva???  None of this makes any sense.

• Like 5

I kinda just pretend it has already been processed into another form for the queen(s) making it useless for the tenno. Probably not far from the truth tbh.

Edited by BansheePrime
  • Like 1

Wouldn't an event where the Tenno invade and defend the Kuva Fortress make the most sense?

We could loan it to the Corpus to extract the Kuva and get Kuva stocks based on the % of participation.

Am i the only one who would like to see some stonks in the game?

23 minutes ago, kgabor said:

Wouldn't an event where the Tenno invade and defend the Kuva Fortress make the most sense?

We could loan it to the Corpus to extract the Kuva and get Kuva stocks based on the % of participation.

Am i the only one who would like to see some stonks in the game?

probably not a good idea to give one of the most valuable resources to the money and power hungry faction for credits when we already steal millions from them...

Simple.

It would remove the need to grind, which would remove even the slightest chance that someone's gonna buy a booster, which means DE doesn't make any cash.

So it's not gonna happen.

Consistency is not DEs strong suite .

Also would make it easier , and its not supposed to be easy (for now),

maybe when the next RNG slot machine is created and people stop using rivens it will become less tedious- very unlikely though.

For the sake of my own immersion , i consider the kuva we get as "raw" or "untainted" Kuva from siphon missions,

the one in the fortress is tainted , thats why we can only filter a small amount of it at a time from residue that manages to stay clean in the atmosphere during survival,

or in the livers of our enemies - hence demolysts and liches drop some when we stab em enough.

It does not get covered all that much in the game, but there seems to be several types of Kuva. There is the Queen's Blood aka Old Blood which is in the Kuva Fortress, there is Temple Kuva which is unique to the Unum, and then there is the Kuva that we find in the Flood/Siphon missions which seems to be the rawest form if I were to take a guess . The Experiments in the Kuva Fortress seem to be around transmuting or distilling the raw Kuva into other types for a specific purpose possibly into what who can say. The vats that hold the Kuva in the defense mission for example are solid in color which Kuva we see in cinematics is not, this could be a waste byproduct of using Kuva and they are trying to recycle it somehow.

There is also the Blood that was in the Septer, and we don't know if that was another variety or not. 

3 hours ago, 844448 said:

As you can see, Kuva Fortress is the place where the queens live and gather kuva and I believe I've seen it scattered on some rooms in a big glass sphere. Not only that, we are told to destroy the kuva in defense mission and it raises one question : Why don't we steal it instead?

Maybe scatter kuva canisters you can break open for a small amount of kuva (I'm sure you guys know those canisters like robotic lockbox, rubedo formation, etc) so the more you explore the map, the more kuva you can net.

And for defense? Let us steal it instead I guess. Maybe that will give kuva fortress something for those kuva thirsty Tenno.

Opinion?

The Grineer are always two steps behind. They barely understand Orokin Technology. Kuva is the best thing they came with against the Tenno and the warframes. Kuva is an imperfect product based on the misinterpretations of the Grineer. Corpus had a better understanding of the Orokin Tech. Beside Kuva is unstable. 

Would that be a sound reasoning for the Rivens? Well it might. The kuva lacks control and precision but gives a lot of power such as the kuva weapons and the kuva cards or Rivens. Lore wise the kuva is a material that was developed as a counter measure against the War frame and preparation for a better army against the horde of sentient in the new War. 

Large fleets of Galleons are bringing information from Plains of Eidolons, the eidolons and the research on these creatures. 

1 hour ago, cakee_ said:

probably not a good idea to give one of the most valuable resources to the money and power hungry faction for credits when we already steal millions from them...

The Tenno would be the shareholders, by playing the stock market Tenno could potentially get more or less Kuva, if someone sold their shares it would be paid in Kuva, but there could be alternatively other possible resoursces it could be paid in with the quantity depending on their current value.

This could apply to all resources, so it would also open a way to way to get rid of those millions of Nano Spores in everyones inventory and make use of them, at an inflated conversion value ofc..

This could be something as simple as the way shares work in GTA, with events playing a factor in values: Let's say Detonite is needed for cloning-Grineers die-Detonite shares go up in price.

A popular weapon receives a riven disposition nerf-event happens where the Corpus investigates-Not enough Tenno takes part or the ones with the highest number of shares don't pull enough effort-Kuva shares go down.

Something like that.

Probably the same reason why in Skyrim there exists Aetherium which exists as glowing blue rocks yet those found in Blackreach cannot be mined.

6 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Maybe the new Raid will allow us to choose a 10,000 Kuva reward after 2 hours of Raid completion?

Was the return of raids announced? 

Can you link a source?

oh gosh here we go again someone who brought it up again for yes we notied those tank in the sweet kuva fort which I argue about it a lot.  I do not think the dev have any plans about this for we could of "steal it" or play "sabotage" to free or take the kuva.

Same reason why we can't scavenge perfectly good weapons from the cold hands of the thousands of dead enemies we leave in our wake.

Instead of picking up that perfectly good Exergis from that dead Vapos Elite Ranger, we gotta fight the Profit Taker, farm up some Argon Crystals and wait 12 hours.

11 hours ago, 844448 said:

It's probably like bees and nectar. They harvest it, and then modify it into honey (neat little piece of chemistry really), royal jelly or wax. That mostly happens inside of their bodies. 

If you specifically need the unmodified nectar, you gotta go to the source and collect it before they do. If you have seen the Queens, you probably don't want to take in whatever the Grineer workers have been feeding them.

Depriving them of it is a very different story.