Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos being infested open world, who actually believes this?

seeing a quite a few theories and vids that suggest that Deimos will be a infested open world. Who actually believes this to be the case? 

I find highly unlikely since well what evidence supporting it is the most flimsy I've seen and it just doesn't fit in with what has happened for this with other projects that happened and transition to work at home makes another open world releasing next week impossible

Well it would make the rule of three hold true, though I personally would prefer a "Dungeon Crawler" style thing where players continue deeper and deeper into procedural missions with multiple different goals.

But that's just what I'd want, I'd expect a third isolated Open World to be what it most likely is.

Nah, it will be vary similar to Scarlet Spear. Anyone remember this past Tennocon  the derelict looking place with the new infested enemies Megan went inside, and Rebecca helped her form her railjack. It’ll be a similar  version of that. Bet?! 

here: 

(Starts at 14:00) 
this is what we can expect. Bet I’m right! Hope everyone is ready for more railjack. 

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

Well it would make the rule of three hold true, though I personally would prefer a "Dungeon Crawler" style thing where players continue deeper and deeper into procedural missions with multiple different goals.

But that's just what I'd want, I'd expect a third isolated Open World to be what it most likely is.

An Infested Dungeon Crawl, Diablo or maybe Tomb Raider style. DE would have my interest and some of my money should they do such a thing.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

seeing a quite a few theories and vids that suggest that Deimos will be a infested open world. Who actually believes this to be the case? 

I find highly unlikely since well what evidence supporting it is the most flimsy I've seen and it just doesn't fit in with what has happened for this with other projects that happened and transition to work at home makes another open world releasing next week impossible

A lot of data suggests that it will be infested open world. Firstly a hivemind syndicate appearing on almost every worldstate tracker (while back), leaked ores and glyph descriptions (recent), etc.

It might just be me, but I am thinking a Railjack open world. One Massive Railjack area where you can fly to different Large Towers and do missions.
Granted I am one of the few who really likes Railjack so that's just were my mind went.

IIRC, when they initially showed off the area that it's pretty likely Deimos is - the Infested mass - they indicated it might be some kind of Railjack/open world hybrid, where you're given more or less free rein to flit from one nodule of the area to the other in your 'jack. In other words, a Railjack expansion that also features Open World mechanics.

That would be fitting with the description of the update as 'bringing together old and new' and 'your favourite parts of Warframe', as well as rationalising the appearance of these Open World mechanics in the UI.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

IIRC, when they initially showed off the area that it's pretty likely Deimos is - the Infested mass - they indicated it might be some kind of Railjack/open world hybrid, where you're given more or less free rein to flit from one nodule of the area to the other in your 'jack. In other words, a Railjack expansion that also features Open World mechanics.

That would be fitting with the description of the update as 'bringing together old and new' and 'your favourite parts of Warframe', as well as rationalising the appearance of these Open World mechanics in the UI.

Yup this 14:00

29 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

People who noticed that some of the art in Heart of Deimos is reused from a devstream in January where they talked about Infested Railjack/open world hybrid... Stuff

36 minutes ago, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

If you go in with no expectations, you won't be disappointed. 🙂

7 minutes ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

If you go in with no expectations, you won't be disappointed. 🙂

What are you smokin', doc?

Those who say "I expected nothing and was still disappointed" is an uncomon, but known breed of Forum Warrior.

11 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

What are you smokin', doc?

Those who say "I expected nothing and was still disappointed" is an uncomon, but known breed of Forum Warrior.

Just now, --Q--Candy said:

DE even disappoints you if you have no expectations.

I'm expecting Tennocon to flop, along with sending players their Twitch drops worse than last year. Let's see what happens on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

I'm expecting Tennocon to flop, along with sending players their Twitch drops worse than last year. Let's see what happens on Saturday. 

There those who complain about getting free stuff too.

I remember it back in the day, DE gave free plat (50 iirc) to all accounts and we had complains about it.

Now THAT was a rare breed indeed!

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

There those who complain about getting free stuff too.

I remember it back in the day, DE gave free plat (50 iirc) to all accounts and we had complains about it.

Now THAT was a rare breed indeed!

If DE says watching their stream provides free stuff then players should get said free stuff. Last year was a mess in getting players the stuff DE said they'd provide for watching Tennocon. 

Again, that was last year...when DE working in their offices...now, they are at home. I'm expecting it to be a mess. 

Archived