Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos being infested open world, who actually believes this?

My theory: Heart of Deimos, based on the visuals, is tied into the Orokin towers we also see in the Veil Proxima. This will be a Railjack-based development probably based on that.

The Heart of Deimos will probably put something old into play. The infested residing in Orokin towers are a distinct indicator of more infested, but the key detail I think is the Orokin tower, not the residing infested. Both are part of the content, but... bigger picture says the infested are a footnote in the important details.

57 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

You have lost me here, defend who? The artists or the data miners who leak the art?

Alright so the topic got moved and I lost pretty much everything I wanted to say, so this time I'll have to do a short one and now I realized what you where talking about, so never mind, I thought you was out-right defending DE without any moral or IQ, but no, you where saying how bad it is to leak someone's Art.

So never mind..

1 hour ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Or maybe a bigger part of the problem is that people who are supposed to have been "partners" and got free stuff for years to test and show off, that got them all kinds of free views, pay back DE for their cooperation with them by slapping them in the face and throwing up spoiler related material on whatever channel/site or whatever media they have as soon as they get their hands on it. 

And instead of excoriating them for it, the community laps it up. 

So maybe DE has no choice but to put in some red herrings. What other option do they have? Explain it to me. 

Because otherwise they just let jerks leak everything they worked so hard to build, before they can release it and hype it in the context they wanted to in the first place. And if they do put up red herrings, people who chase actual leaks and spoilers that DE doesn't even want you to know about yet, get upset because the "spoiler was wrong", well DE didn't even want you to know about that stuff at all yet, and you want to blame THEM because your lack of context or whatever caused you to be misled? No offense, but if you are upset because the final product wasn't like something you expected, when you are actually going to Reddit or Youtube and looking at alleged leaks, than that is entirely your own fault, and you ruined your own expectations, not DE. 

We cannot have it both ways as gamers. 

If you don't want potential red herrings or misleading trailers or leaks from DE, then stop gobbling up datamined information and other stuff like it. DE wouldn't feel the need to protect their game that way if the community didn't eat up spoilers like the contestants at a hot dog eating competition. 

Yes, what I try to get others to ignore, bealive me I am fine, I am just pointing out what "others" will do and yes sure they might be a very small % but that is still players leaving the game, something that the Devs do not want. But yes I do see your point.

Like I said, I can care less what happens now, lost my faith and right now I just sit back waiting for the inevitable, so my apologizes if I made it seem "I" was being upset or so, text is REALLY hard to try pick up. I am fully aware what the leaks mean, I've been here from day 1 of WF (stopped for a while, cuz the game was so small back then), but yeah and most of them have been fake (Primed mods for example) and such, but as far I recall, this has happened before and had a HUGE backlash.

And most of the time the "leaks" have been proven to be right (Mostly lol)

59 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It just seems so... out of place. The very idea of it. 

Indeed, but you really have to understand the power that Rule34 has over the whole world wide and how dating sims work. There are alot of people who "enjoy such perks" of such a gamemode will flock to it, Turst me, the world is......weird.

21 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Indeed, but you really have to understand the power that Rule34 has over the whole world wide and how dating sims work. There are alot of people who "enjoy such perks" of such a gamemode will flock to it, Turst me, the world is......weird.

I hate to say it, but you are probably right. Probably would be a lot of people who would flock to it, even if they wouldn't admit to it out loud or ask for it. 

44 минуты назад, Circle_of_Psi сказал:

The hype is strong with this one.

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm a bit meh over the tennocon trailer and I'm not even going to waste time speculating on it.

TBH I'm not even that bothered about the reveal at tennocon unless they basically say it's ready to be shipped.  All we need to do is look back at the last 2 tennocon reveals and the things shown are nowhere near what we actually received in game. 

I'll still likely watch tennocon but I just can't get hyped for something knowing what has happened with the last 2 tenncon reveals when they were finally added to the game.

9 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

If we are going to have romanc, and right now its just wrong to have all that with operator that are kids so they are probably going to become mature for this to happened. Am I right or what? 😏🤔

Who said anything about the Operators being the protagonists?

Infested on infested, baby.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Who said anything about the Operators being the protagonists?

Infested on infested, baby.

Well, we already have the Brood Mothers GIVE BIRTH in front of us and now a Volatile Runner shall explosively birth 3 MOAs that had no right being in a body that small.

That is a fetish down.

2 hours ago, LSG501 said:

I'm going to be completely honest, I'm a bit meh over the tennocon trailer and I'm not even going to waste time speculating on it.

TBH I'm not even that bothered about the reveal at tennocon unless they basically say it's ready to be shipped.  All we need to do is look back at the last 2 tennocon reveals and the things shown are nowhere near what we actually received in game. 

I'll still likely watch tennocon but I just can't get hyped for something knowing what has happened with the last 2 tenncon reveals when they were finally added to the game.

You got good point, and its sad that we are waiting for year and getting 1 big nothing... So all this show its for 1 big nothing, because it is just a show and nothing more... 

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

Well this time around it's different, they said that what will be shown won't be a demo but the actual build that will be released soon after(probably if everything goes smooth)

Archived