Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos being infested open world, who actually believes this?

Just now, ValinorAtani said:

My guess is we wont see Command Intrinsics anymore. With the Tennocon it was clearly shown that the usual problem with DE still exists. Once they see something new and fancy in other Games they gonna adapt it half baked for Warframe. Fixing already released stuff? Wont happen. Heck in the Live Demo of Deimos I had suddenly some Anthem Vibes after Kiddo entered the Armor ...

Maybe, maybe. Though, likewise, you could point out them going back to open worlds in general is them going back to an old system and all that.

I'm cautiously optimistic for this update. Certainly, it's not a long wait to see what's actually up.

On 2020-07-27 at 10:40 AM, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

If you go in with no expectations, you won't be disappointed. 🙂

True, don't get so hyped up is the easiest way to not get salty like one specific content creater with low quality of video but impressive arsenal idea. 

Gonna watch he gets salty soon

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I'm honestly shocked. One: no railjack. Fully had that pegged. Not a deal-breaker for me, but I suppose Railjack itself was a deal-breaker for others.

Two: lots more void-y stuff than anticipated! That I am happy with. Hoping for some secret Operator shenanigans, because they also really need a rework. Go double since void damage (objectively the worst damage type, it has nothing but drawbacks) is now on a frame.

Three:

They indicated it's smaller, but has tileset stuff built into it, so if you're just in it for the tilesets, you're not out of luck.

Not to mention, y'know, there's still a bunch of what seem to be regular missions as well.

Same here, an mix of Nodes and Open Wrold (and even RJ?, so I heard) is a really nice thing.

For once I am srupised and I guess in a weird way, we where both correct? (I think are who mentioned it was a hybrid of everything) but yeah glad to see this!.

Also that Warframe melding thing looks....Morbid.

8 hours ago, ValinorAtani said:

My guess is we wont see Command Intrinsics anymore. With the Tennocon it was clearly shown that the usual problem with DE still exists. Once they see something new and fancy in other Games they gonna adapt it half baked for Warframe. Fixing already released stuff? Wont happen. Heck in the Live Demo of Deimos I had suddenly some Anthem Vibes after Kiddo entered the Armor ...

Afraid not.

RJ I will not be srupised if they remove it and refund everyone for their troubles (thats the best thing they can do). Cuz that Module Arcwing thing (allowing us to make our own Arcwing with its own powers, etc) Will surely kick RJ's little butt.

Atani, I hope I don't ruin WF for you but I got more then Anthem Vibes from that and like a mad lad I am, I'm gonna list them.

Anthem/Destiny 2 Byound Light/Black Mesa Xen/XCOM 2/Minerva: Metastasis/Bioshock and Prey.

(If anyone has played the games I listed, you might have a rough idea on "Why" if not, please feel free to ask me!)

8 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Actually, for DE  (and really the gaming industry in general), showing a huge update at the beginning of the month, and then releasing it at the end of the month, pretty much is "right away". 

Touch'e, but 4-5 weeks?, that's a big oof.

Archived