Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos being infested open world, who actually believes this?

18 hours ago, (XB1)YoungGunn82 said:

I’ll probably be lost in my dementia somewhere in the outer terminus systems lol chances are good I probably won’t even know who I am. 

If I go senile I'll probably tell old war stories about how I fought orcs and trolls, invaded albion or traveled the vast solar system fighting the queen's clones and grofiteering void evangelistic armies.

And all stories will start with "I remember the olden days...".

19 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Ah, I'll just walk into Hell myself and see how meny demon's I can be-friend 😜

Or a demon Furry, like a cute wolf-demon 

A cute wolf-demon for a pet and a sassy succubus as my "friend".

Of course it is a dating sim. The infested are there to represent the STD's, the the frame and the corridors represents you know what. It all fits in given the design of the gaping Condrix, the ho-ha looking Murex and so on.

Nice visiting with you, back to the gutter it is for me.

5 hours ago, Gunhawk187 said:

Smash or pass Warframe version lel

Smash Acess Pack available soon. First 69 buyers get exclusive Romeo bundle:

- Primed Peculiar Bloom. Win her/his heart with the finest flowers of Origin system!

- Primed Peculiar Growth. Augment you love tools, tenno!

- Amalgam Fine Dinner. + 70% Apartement acess, + 40% Compliment versatility, + 20s Charm

- 1 000 000 credits

- Dove Prime sentinel

I have 3 questions is deimos female or male because i dont want to bee forced to do something with this character if is male... Next question is it infested because that would bee wrong in so many levels. And last question how we can date if we are playing with 15year old Tenno that is just wrong and sick a the same time players! 😂 Or maybe 🤔🙁 we can finally become mature operator/tenno so that is why we can have romance in the game... We are going to finally become mature or what? 😁🍻👍

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Of course it is a dating sim. The infested are there to represent the STD's, the the frame and the corridors represents you know what. It all fits in given the design of the gaping Condrix, the ho-ha looking Murex and so on.

Nice visiting with you, back to the gutter it is for me.

And you noticed what the symbol on the door looks like? It even glows gold.

A golden shower.

6 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

And you noticed what the symbol on the door looks like? It even glows gold.

A golden shower.

Good catch!

edit: Hmmm wonder if Pablo is hinting that we'll get the last intrinsic and let us start pokesimsifying liches, syndicates and others. And maybe even "get some" in our living quarter like you could with some of the companions in ToR, like shagging it up with Mako.

No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No! Not another open world. How about a new tileset? Wouldn't that be better than yet another grindy, timegated, island with pretty graphics but lackluster gameplay?. Plains of eidolon and orb vallis were both poorly received. And if thats the big reveal, then i will be VERY dissappointed. What ever happened to "going back to our roots" as de steve said in one of the last devstream? That's not going back to warframes roots, warframes roots lie in randomly generated, dungeons , awesome quests, and over the top power fantasy action. I maxed out all of the sydicates for those open worlds and it wasnt anywhere near as enjoyable as the old school, classic core gameplay. I will probably never touch this open world(if it is that) again after the sydicates are maxed. 

Dating sim? Infested? How is this going to play out? Ain't gonna be infested dating the (spoiler) Is Deimos gonna wanna copulate with the infested warframes themselves? 

That's it folks. Gonna be separate syndicate standing for each individual frame. At max standing SCORE! and "make a baby" Warframe part to use for the Broken Frame, and Broken Frames gonna be the modular KitZaw frame.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb vegetosayajin:

SUre, lets create more hype and thigns with leaks, i not put my hopes high again but this Dataminign has to stop, seriously, leaks or not, it is just not good for a game like this, i wish people would stop this crap, those are the ones who scream even loudest if things are wrong and not like they predicted it, at worse claim it was supposed to be like this and it got changed after.

We all shoudl knwo by now how DE works, fancy trailer and teaser not reflectign teh gamepaly anymore like any other Triple A company, i miss when there trailers and cinematics actually showed you what you could do, now its fancy and epic for the sake of new and shiny for the kids like some Michael Bay movie.

Like this new cinematic with that child in that swamp our supposed "new intro", it not reflets anything on thegame, falls powers, nothing you can do ingame even enemys you fight like the Dax Sokldiers we not even have as units ingame, big epic battle you will never experience on your own, i hate this by now, this Trailer is trying to be so mysterious yet will be empty like everythign else again lately.

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I go senile I'll probably tell old war stories about how I fought orcs and trolls, invaded albion or traveled the vast solar system fighting the queen's clones and grofiteering void evangelistic armies.

And all stories will start with "I remember the olden days...".

For the win! So accurate. Lmao Hahahahgaghahah

It is strange to DE to announce an open world infested with railajck missions and missions in that open world! While the duviri paradox was announced more than 1 year ago ... how can you advertise this without having accomplished the duviri paradox? It's very weird!

They covered this already both Steve and Rebecca in streams. They need full access to their offices and studio to finish the New War, and continue work on Duviri. They are giving us something they can do from home under the current restrictions that were placed upon them in Canada. 

Archived