Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos being infested open world, who actually believes this?

Besides what Magus said, there is no solid proof that Deimos will be an openworld. Might as well be a railjack proxima mixed with openworld elements (Such as ores dropping from asteroids instead of mining). The current leaks are only leaks and may be misinterpreted or simply red herrings to obscure the actual tennocon reveal

Just now, Aisu9 said:

actualy we have proof, you can seem another a new bounty tab here (spoiler warning) https://hub.warframestat.us/#/

It's a pretty strong indication but still not solid proof. It's obvious to assume due to the 'hive mind' title and the infested theme of Deimos but there have been no official link between the two. Not saying I don't think that there is a connection, just pointing out that we may all be on a wild goose chase

Just now, Aisu9 said:

this website use warframe ingame data

I know, but it doesn't say "Deimos Hivemind Data" or anything and it appeared long ago, might still be completely irrelevant. We have a lot of very plausible speculation and very little actual linked together facts.

il y a 2 minutes, Aisu9 a dit :

this website use warframe ingame data

I don't think that's what he means.

It can be a railjack+horde node where you mine stuff and do railjack related bounties, but not really an open world. railjack missions are over 22kms long. Deimos is 13km long. So its not improbable. DE even said in a devstream "imagine flying around infested masses in your railjack.

Even more so, if you look at the glyphs. 😉 

12 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

Besides what Magus said, there is no solid proof that Deimos will be an openworld. Might as well be a railjack proxima mixed with openworld elements (Such as ores dropping from asteroids instead of mining). The current leaks are only leaks and may be misinterpreted or simply red herrings to obscure the actual tennocon reveal

Isn't doing something like this illegal tho?

Putting fluster information on a game to drive up hype and red herrings to obscure vital and key information?, As far I recall it files under the false or misleading information offence, cuz with the state that WF is in right now, doing this (what you said) is not a good thing to try get players to come back to your game. 

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Putting fluster information on a game to drive up hype and red herrings to obscure vital and key information?, As far I recall it files under the false or misleading information offence, cuz with the state that WF is in right now, doing this (what you said) is not a good thing to try get players to come back to your game. 

I don't think so. I mean, there's confirmed instances of other companies doing it and facing no consquences - specifically, Gravity Falls notoriously faked a leak when people figured out the big twist early, which since the 'leak' was professional-standard threw everyone off the scent.

19 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

Im all for a Railjack kind of openworld. Would be cool to navigate across the infested mass in my railjack while harvesting resources.

Just now, Circle_of_Psi said:

Not sure about the legality of it, but I very much doubt that it is a red herring - Just trying to say nothing is sure until we see it at tennocon or some other official source, so try not to get to fixated on something that might not be

2 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

I don't think that's what he means.

It can be a railjack+horde node where you mine stuff and do railjack related bounties, but not really an open world. railjack missions are over 22kms long. Deimos is 13km long. So its not improbable. DE even said in a devstream "imagine flying around infested masses in your railjack.

Even more so, if you look at the glyphs. 😉 

So, they are trying to add to an already dying game-mode?, what will that achieve?, slap a RJ mission exclusive update, where people who never did RJ (or don't bother with how bad it is) and only effect the small % who maxed out everything on day one and will burn trough it within days?.

Or am I missing something here?

With that being said some folks think it might a Hybrid of the two: Open World/Railjack, like the Demo that showed (that was suppose to be the actual content) showing people inside of PoE and being active with doing RJ based missions with other players, in real time.

It chuold be something like this, given that the glyph say "stalks the sky" and other the ground

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I don't think so. I mean, there's confirmed instances of other companies doing it and facing no consquences - specifically, Gravity Falls notoriously faked a leak when people figured out the big twist early, which since the 'leak' was professional-standard threw everyone off the scent.

I see, cuz if I'm going to be honest with you, it should be.

While I understand no Dev ever should deal with datamineing, doing such "Red Herrings" will not only anger the fanbase but also lead to misleading issues, people logging in thinking its something, only to see it's not then, boom logged right back off, to play another (and clearly) better game?.

That is the Vibe I am getting and I really don't think I'm the only one.

I hope lol 

2 minutes ago, Bryuf said:

so try not to get to fixated on something that might not be

Oh don't worry about that, I lost my faith in this game a very long time ago, the fact that the leaks make their update sound more exciting then the latter, really shows you. Hell I am just waiting here to see the Tennocon reveal, see its something that was "mislead about" and right there and then, lose Interest, move on.

But I see your point.

il y a 2 minutes, Circle_of_Psi a dit :

Or am I missing something here?

Yeah you are.

Everybody is.

Bruh lets wait for tennocon. Everybody's being presumptuous. This information may be as much as true as the guy next to you, and the guy next to him.

Everybody's speculating based on past implications, and what's said on passing. Nothing concrete.

5 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

I see, cuz if I'm going to be honest with you, it should be.

While I understand no Dev ever should deal with datamineing, doing such "Red Herrings" will not only anger the fanbase but also lead to misleading issues, people logging in thinking its something, only to see it's not then, boom logged right back off, to play another (and clearly) better game?.

That is the Vibe I am getting and I really don't think I'm the only one.

I hope lol 

I mean, I don't really think it's the case either, but it's within the realm of possibility.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Wil_Shatner_face said:

Nothing about that proves that it’s an open world.

There's some far more damning leaks, that I won't discuss here because the mods don't like that.

I mean, for good reason but, yeah.

Archived