Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WE NEED MORE PVP MODES

(XBOX)iGOTSOULL

Us players didn’t buy all this plat and grinding mods to not even use them on other players, it’s like what’s the point. I was playing this game all for the excitement of pvp to see once I was a decent level to do so it’s inactive ?

I’ve been dreaming like a game like Warframe to be released but I am very disappointed with pvp modes. I feel like I wasted my time and skill. Effort could be used for a better pvp grinding game.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)iGOTSOULL said:

I feel like I wasted my time and skill. Effort could be used for a better pvp grinding game.

Pretty much yeah, conclave has been untouched for years. DE focuses mainly on PVE as PVP is not favourable by most players. So just find another PVP game as I doubt they would touch Conclave anytime soon seeing that their main focus PVE needs more work

20 minutes ago, (XB1)iGOTSOULL said:

Us players didn’t buy all this plat and grinding mods to not even use them on other players, it’s like what’s the point. I was playing this game all for the excitement of pvp to see once I was a decent level to do so it’s inactive ?

I’ve been dreaming like a game like Warframe to be released but I am very disappointed with pvp modes. I feel like I wasted my time and skill. Effort could be used for a better pvp grinding game.

Pvp is by no means a gauge of skill. If you invested time in a co-op game simply for the hopes of pvp, that is your fault. Warframe at its core is PvE and always has been. The few times DE forced any form of pvp (old solar rail defense) it was a miserable failure, not because they cannot make a good pvp game, but because warframe is inherently poorly balanced for fighting other warframes. If you want pvp, I suggest you skip on over to GTA, Call of Duty or any of the numerous games that house the most toxic players, pvp players.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)iGOTSOULL said:

Hi, welcome to the forums.

There are still people playing, but if you grinded mods and expect to use them in the Conclave, that's not how it works. While there are some that work in both modes, PvP balance is mostly separate.

There are two ways to fight others with PvE mods, however:

• There's a Dojo Duel room
  • You can invite others to the Simulacrum and enable friendly fire

I don't know how the situation is on XB1 right now, you might want to join the community Discord at discord.me/conclave (direct invite link) to arrange some time to play with others.

15 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Pretty much yeah, conclave has been untouched for years. DE focuses mainly on PVE as PVP is not favourable by most players. So just find another PVP game as I doubt they would touch Conclave anytime soon seeing that their main focus PVE needs more work

Not entirely true. The way it's set up, PvE changes bleed into it and make balance worse over time, sadly. It got quite a bit worse with The Old Blood, and only a few things have been addressed since then.

That's a cop-out. With how the community is these days, PvE is never good enough, no matter what the devs do. See all the threads on Steel Path, and the two prior major updates. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

The 1 we have is already too much. ...

Translation: I don't like it, so I don't like it when others enjoy it, either. Right?

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Pvp is by no means a gauge of skill. If you invested time in a co-op game simply for the hopes of pvp, that is your fault. Warframe at its core is PvE and always has been. The few times DE forced any form of pvp (old solar rail defense) it was a miserable failure, not because they cannot make a good pvp game, but because warframe is inherently poorly balanced for fighting other warframes. If you want pvp, I suggest you skip on over to GTA, Call of Duty or any of the numerous games that house the most toxic players, pvp players.

It's obviously a gauge for skill in PvP, which is not necessarily the same as in PvE. But one thing is the same, you practice it, you get better at it, at least early on. PvE has a heavy gear component, too.

Telling people to play other games when they're here to enjoy the Space Ninja gameplay, then insinuating pvp toxic by default is just removing yourself from the conversation, imho.

P.S. Isn't it interesting how many people with zero to negative interest feel the need to pile on the new guy with mostly the same message? 🤔

13 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

It's obviously a gauge for skill in PvP

P.S. Isn't it interesting how many people with zero to negative interest feel the need to pile on the new guy with mostly the same message? 🤔

Yes because spawn camping and having a full load out against bare bones players is totally a display of skill sarcasm/.

It is interesting how many people voice out against pvp...oh wait that’s because the majority of the player base would like to forget it even exists. Warframe pvp is a joke even to DE if you’ve ever heard them talk about it, they essentially made it as a “here is pvp now quite whining” 

Warframe can only be a balanced pvp system if you remove all abilities, passives and base stats making everyone on equal footing. If you do that, it is no longer warframe, which is why DE barely even tried.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

Yes because spawn camping and having a full load out against bare bones players is totally a display of skill sarcasm/.

Not sure what you're playing, but it's probably not Conclave. Spawn positions are randomised.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

It is interesting how many people voice out against pvp...oh wait that’s because the majority of the player base would like to forget it even exists. Warframe pvp is a joke even to DE if you’ve ever heard them talk about it, they essentially made it as a “here is pvp now quite whining” 

More like: most haven't even tried but love to hop on that bandwagon. Anyway, your first post has already shown you're not one for a proper discussion. So please refrain from quoting me from now on. Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Drachnyn said:

Ah yes, let DE prove for a fifth time in a row they cant make good pvp.

What are you even talking about. There was the first Conclave with the not very thought through point system (PvE balance). There was Dark Sector Conflicts which also had PvE balance. And now we're with Conclave 2.0, which was started in 2015, the core of which has not been touched in years.

Meanwhile even the oft-maligned Archwings got integrated into open worlds, their weapons made available in general gameplay, and the whole system was overhauled yet again with Railjack.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Kontrollo:

What are you even talking about. There was the first Conclave with the not very thought through point system (PvE balance). There was Dark Sector Conflicts which also had PvE balance. And now we're with Conclave 2.0, which was started in 2015, the core of which has not been touched in years.

Meanwhile even the oft-maligned Archwings got integrated into open worlds, their weapons made available in general gameplay, and the whole system was overhauled yet again with Railjack.

Dont forget lunaro and frame fighter.

3 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

Dont forget lunaro and frame fighter.

Lunaro was made while they were still working on Conclave 2.0 because people asked for something that wasn't shooting each other. It was definitely not from the PvP crowd, who were quite happy at the time.

Frame Fighter is a mini game just like Wyrmius and Flappy Zephyr. Why would you even include that if not just to push a narrative.

Lunaro was made while they were still working on Conclave 2.0 because people asked for something that wasn't shooting each other. It was definitely not from the PvP crowd, who were quite happy at the time.

Frame Fighter is a mini game just like Wyrmius and Flappy Zephyr. Why would you even include that if not just to push a narrative.

I dont need to push anything, PVP and DE just dont work out and they continue to prove it.

12 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

More like: most haven't even tried but love to hop on that bandwagon. Anyway, your first post has already shown you're not one for a proper discussion. So please refrain from quoting me from now on. Thanks in advance.

I’ve tried every iteration of pvp warframe had to offer and found every single one of them to be an unbalanced mess.

My first post was my opinion, which I can have or did you some how gain ownership of leyou overnight? I don’t play warframe or come on the forums to please others. If I advise someone to go to a different game, it’s because it likely has more of what they are asking for rather than praying to the void for something that DE clearly doesn’t want to succeed.

You didn’t like me calling pvp players toxic? Well I hate to be the one to burst your bubble, but they most certainly are. Games like GTA are built to fuel the toxic behaviors which is why it is such an industry success. You don’t like my comments because I feel like sugar coating things is a waste of time...just like making more conclave. 

Just now, Drachnyn said:

I dont need to push anything, PVP and DE just dont work out and they continue to prove it.

They continue to barely even fix issues that bleed into it from PvE, yet still have people who stick around. They got some things fundamentally right. That it's not for everyone is not surprising, but it'd already help if people like you would just leave it alone and let those who are interested in it do their own thing.

Too much to ask, I know, I know.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

You didn’t like me calling pvp players toxic?

If you're sitting in a glass house, then don't throw stones. I asked you kindly to stop quoting me here, so you're just going on the list now.

3 minutes ago, Kontrollo said:

so you're just going on the list now.

I’ll stop posting after this. Not because you want me to or because you have a “list” which is hilarious, but because I have already said my point. I do not play like a toxic player, but I still say what I mean and no list will stop me from being who I am. DE can suspend my forum account (not that they would because I haven’t violated any TOS), but I will still be here. You can try to play high and mighty but your just going to have to accept that sometimes in life, people aren’t going to say the things you want them to say.

Pvp is a game mode where your goal is to hunt down and kill other players by any means necessary. It is by nature, toxic.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Kontrollo:

They continue to barely even fix issues that bleed into it from PvE, yet still have people who stick around. They got some things fundamentally right. That it's not for everyone is not surprising, but it'd already help if people like you would just leave it alone and let those who are interested in it do their own thing.

Too much to ask, I know, I know.

What do you mean "leave it alone". OP was asking for more pvp modes, i'm against that because of DE's track record on pvp in this game, which just isnt good. If it was more people would play it.

14 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

What do you mean "leave it alone". OP was asking for more pvp modes, i'm against that because of DE's track record on pvp in this game, which just isnt good. If it was more people would play it.

That's why I brought up the Archwing example. Of course it's not quite the same because I don't have an inherent dislike for Archwing, but I hope you get the point.

That's why I brought up the Archwing example. Of course it's not quite the same because I don't have an inherent dislike for Archwing, but I hope you get the point.

Archwing has nothing to do with this thread. DE has proven they can make good PVE systems, archwing just isnt one of them. Meanwhile they have no good pvp track record and the only reason conclave is still part of the game is because not enough people play it for DE to even hear the complaints about it (like about telos boltace). If DE feels like they have to divert effort from other projects to conclave it will get removed.

Archived