Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: July 27 - August 1

[DE]Helen

Tenno,

Tune into our working from home community streams to hang out with the team and enjoy some casual Warframe gameplay!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch Drops:

• Monday: Forma
  • Tuesday: Aura Forma
  • Wednesday: Gravimag
  • Thursday: 500 Ducats

The Infested heartbeat grows louder. Rap. Tap. Tap.

Join us at twitch.tv/warframe for the following:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Saturday, August 1 - TennoCon 2020

The TennoCon 2020 live stream begins at 12:30PM ET! Join us for a full day of streaming, Twitch Drops, and the reveal of our next update: Heart of Deimos.

Visit tennocon.com for the full schedule! See you there, Tenno.

• Monday: Forma

Ooh.

• Tuesday: Aura Forma

Ooooh.

• Wednesday: Gravimag

meh

• Thursday: 500 Ducats

Ooooooooooh!

Spoiler

Sorry this was my first reaction, I thought it might amuse someone.

On a more serious note, I use the in-game News Kiosk on my Orbiter to track livestream start times, is there any way of implementing that countdown Kiosk timer outside of Warframe?

Just logged in to appreciate the drops. What a descent surprise after the below lackluster drops of two-and-a-half "pearls" last week.

If you're giving out drops they should at least be noteworthy, or just forget about it. That applies to the pearls. Could've just as well said "no drops".

This is appropriate now. I just hope it stays on this level. Live and learn.

56 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

On a more serious note, I use the in-game News Kiosk on my Orbiter to track livestream start times, is there any way of implementing that countdown Kiosk timer outside of Warframe?

I never thought of it but it's a great idea. If this could be implemented in the mobile ap that'd be great!

(and while I don't care that much for the Gravimag, one of my friends really wants one for his brand new Larkspur and was NOT looking forward to grind all the parts from Profit-Taker. This is definitely not a "meh" drop for him! Besides having a spare is always nice)

This makes me think the World Cycle tab could be expanded to all sorts of timers like this, or have another one added that is the non-cycle timers - how long Baro will stay at the relay, countdown for some of the "special" alerts (not just regular ones) so that things like Dog Days, Fomorian and Razorback also show up. I like the ap a lot and it's been getting better and better, the addition of the Cycle tab itself was a really good one.

24 minutes ago, TheFBD said:

Just logged in to appreciate the drops. What a descent surprise after the below lackluster drops of two-and-a-half "pearls" last week.

If you're giving out drops they should at least be noteworthy, or just forget about it. That applies to the pearls. Could've just as well said "no drops".

Fully agree with 1st sentence, and just as strongly disagree with the 2nd. I did Dog Days more because I thought it was fun than to collect the items, but those extra Twitch drops still got me one more decoration. Sometimes the drops are glyphs or noggles that I don't care enough to even spend the 10 plat on, but when they end up in my inventory I'll try them anyway; I frequently end up putting them away and forgetting about them forever, but the few times I decide they're a worthwhile addition makes it worth it. Free drops are just that; if you're watching the stream anyway then a useless drop makes no difference, and if you're only watching for the drop and don't like it, you can ignore that stream. I'm not a fan of "if you don't like it don't do it" argument but this is one of the few cases in which it actually does hold up.

I know people complained that the pearls were too few considering how easy they are to get in game, but if every single stream rewarded something as expensive as an Aura Forma or a Gravimag it would make a LOT of the in-game activities redundant. Keeping them as rare occurrences, balanced by less-useful (but still useful to some!) drops is not a bad way to go IMO.

Imagine a world where people would complain about a free to play game that gives you anything free for just watching a free livestream on a free site. Turn on pc, play in background, mute, open new window and go about your day and presto... free whatever for doing something that we do a hundred times a day. Pearls, forma, sliver, 1 ducat. It is free and was 1 more of what we didn't have before. What is this entitlement mentality that we're owed some amazing item for watching their stream?

7 минут назад, chacachaca13 сказал:

Imagine a world where people would complain about a free to play game that gives you anything free for just watching a free livestream on a free site. Turn on pc, play in background, mute, open new window and go about your day and presto... free whatever for doing something that we do a hundred times a day. Pearls, forma, sliver, 1 ducat. It is free and was 1 more of what we didn't have before. What is this entitlement mentality that we're owed some amazing item for watching their stream?

Imagine a world with timezones,where some people have stream at like 3 AM at night....so they need to choose - sleep or launch stream. Not so easy now?

and stop this noob rant abotu F2P. Without "free" players this game would be dead in 1 week. Literally. Which means "free" players are ESSENTIAL for the game, which means they are important and its their job here. Also, alot of players wasted alot of money into this game. So, once again, go away with your " iTs FrEe gAmE!!111 Cant complaing!!(("

22 minutes ago, zipilgrim said:

This makes me think the World Cycle tab could be expanded to all sorts of timers like this, or have another one added that is the non-cycle timers - how long Baro will stay at the relay, countdown for some of the "special" alerts (not just regular ones) so that things like Dog Days, Fomorian and Razorback also show up. I like the ap a lot and it's been getting better and better, the addition of the Cycle tab itself was a really good one.

Fully agree with 1st sentence, and just as strongly disagree with the 2nd. I did Dog Days more because I thought it was fun than to collect the items, but those extra Twitch drops still got me one more decoration. Sometimes the drops are glyphs or noggles that I don't care enough to even spend the 10 plat on, but when they end up in my inventory I'll try them anyway; I frequently end up putting them away and forgetting about them forever, but the few times I decide they're a worthwhile addition makes it worth it. Free drops are just that; if you're watching the stream anyway then a useless drop makes no difference, and if you're only watching for the drop and don't like it, you can ignore that stream. I'm not a fan of "if you don't like it don't do it" argument but this is one of the few cases in which it actually does hold up.

I know people complained that the pearls were too few considering how easy they are to get in game, but if every single stream rewarded something as expensive as an Aura Forma or a Gravimag it would make a LOT of the in-game activities redundant. Keeping them as rare occurrences, balanced by less-useful (but still useful to some!) drops is not a bad way to go IMO.

Thank the Gods, someone who understands drops! You have recovered a small amount of my faith in this community.

Rap Tap Tap eh....... can't wait to see if that is serious or just trolling us.

So many bugs during my game time today arbitration defense mission the objective was missed and back to certus played some bounty also stuck in underground couple times even typed /unstuck still nothing responded and orb vallis too , then when you using arching in Plains of eidolon switch to k-drive stuck into the underground . also some one enemy left in side the corner or wall in defense mission makes people abort mission .

2 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

Imagine a world with timezones,where some people have stream at like 3 AM at night....so they need to choose - sleep or launch stream. Not so easy now?

and stop this noob rant abotu F2P. Without "free" players this game would be dead in 1 week. Literally. Which means "free" players are ESSENTIAL for the game, which means they are important and its their job here. Also, alot of players wasted alot of money into this game. So, once again, go away with your " iTs FrEe gAmE!!111 Cant complaing!!(("

The "Noob" insult is just going too far to be honest...

But yeah, I understand the pain of not being able to be there for the stream that you want the reward to. There's like 90% of the 10am streams that I've missed and it was something I truly looked forward to get because I was asleep. (Ps: I have issue to fall asleep so I just go when I finally can, which is to an extend my bad tho).

HOWEVER!!! I have to agree with Chu that a small something is better than nothing (And considering were living in a world of constant greed...) : Small amount of help is sometime better than none at all. It's so easy to take stuff for granted. (The current situation in the world proves you that plenty)

Archived