Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: July 27 - August 1

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

Imagine a world with timezones,where some people have stream at like 3 AM at night....so they need to choose - sleep or launch stream. Not so easy now?

Imagine a world in which people aren't smart enough to just leave their phone, tablet or computer plugged in and on the Twtich channel before they go to bed. 

Oh wait, we don't need to imagine, we're living in it.

I know we all share a love for Warframe and this community and want to make it the best it can be. Sharing different perspectives is welcome - please remember to keep comments and discussions respectful.

2 hours ago, Zahnny said:

On a more serious note, I use the in-game News Kiosk on my Orbiter to track livestream start times, is there any way of implementing that countdown Kiosk timer outside of Warframe?

1 hour ago, zipilgrim said:

I never thought of it but it's a great idea. If this could be implemented in the mobile ap that'd be great!

Passing this idea along to our mobile app team! Thank you for sharing 🙂

26 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Will it just be the App? I've not used it in ages and after trying it out again I was unaware it kicks you out of PC/Mobile when you use one or the other.

I second that:

4 hours ago, zipilgrim said:

I never thought of it but it's a great idea. If this could be implemented in the mobile ap that'd be great!

(and while I don't care that much for the Gravimag, one of my friends really wants one for his brand new Larkspur and was NOT looking forward to grind all the parts from Profit-Taker. This is definitely not a "meh" drop for him! Besides having a spare is always nice)

This makes me think the World Cycle tab could be expanded to all sorts of timers like this, or have another one added that is the non-cycle timers - how long Baro will stay at the relay, countdown for some of the "special" alerts (not just regular ones) so that things like Dog Days, Fomorian and Razorback also show up. I like the ap a lot and it's been getting better and better, the addition of the Cycle tab itself was a really good one.

I've been thinking the mobile app (The world Cycles are probably as up-to-date as need be for now until Duviri's open world) should be expanded on as well for quite some time! It would really benefit from being able to show more time-sensitive information; Like the time between and during Baro's visits, Thermia fracture status, Ghoul occurrences in the Plains, anything that's only around for certain periods of time.

As for a movie / Stream theater in the dojo, that's an even better idea than I thought of recently @(PS4)The_Verethragna;

I'm guessing it might take some time to connect all the streams (Including past streams) to that room, but even if it can only let you see upcoming streams at first, that'll be a significant addition to any dojo. (I've been focusing on all the research before decorating things, but- ) If it's possible to decorate such a room with chairs to sit in and using pictures taken in captura placed on walls in the form of posters (Self-made decorations!), it would be good to pursue that.

23 hours ago, Zahnny said:
  • Monday: Forma

Ooh.

• Tuesday: Aura Forma

Ooooh.

• Wednesday: Gravimag

meh

• Thursday: 500 Ducats

Ooooooooooh!

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry this was my first reaction, I thought it might amuse someone.

On a more serious note, I use the in-game News Kiosk on my Orbiter to track livestream start times, is there any way of implementing that countdown Kiosk timer outside of Warframe?

Twitch can notify you when your selected channels start streaming.  I don’t know about a countdown though.  The streams are Always the same time And days so you could set up calendar reminders?

On 2020-07-27 at 10:58 AM, [DE]Helen said:

I know we all share a love for Warframe and this community and want to make it the best it can be. Sharing different perspectives is welcome - please remember to keep comments and discussions respectful.

I have noticed the stream updates in the app on the day of a stream, though not today's (7/28). Maybe because it knows I'm on the PC?

1 hour ago, kcin2001 said:

to the people asking what inaros prime prizes means, it means during the stream all viewers are entered into a drawing, the drawing is rolled twice for plat prizes and once for an inaros prime access prize

Thank you for the information

Archived