Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scouting Legion Is Recruiting!

iDarkend

The Scouting Legion is now Recruiting!

ykgW0OU.png

Taking the name from the popular Summer 2013 anime 'Shingeki no Kyojin' or 'Attack on Titan'. A brief Plot summary for those who don't know or are interested.

Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by titans. Titans are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of titans. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a titan in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a colossal titan that appears out of thin air. As the smaller titans flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single titan and take revenge for all of mankind. -IMDb, Attack on Titan brief plot summary

Goal

This clan aims to unite players from all over the world who like Shingeki no Kyojin and any other anime! Anyone may join, there is no age limit. It's a clan that's just starting out and I have (Single handedly) finished research for the Energy Lab and am currently starting research in for the Bio and Chem labs. Though as the Research is finishing up in the three days it takes; I'm renovating so, that all 3 labs will be organized with a cross connector. Making it easy for new recruits to get some research. There is currently a Dueling room in the works. We're just starting out! So, there will be more to get bigger and better! Also, roleplayers are welcome! If you wish to be referred to as a specific character such as Heichou, Eren, or Jean just say so!

Rules

1. Don't treat others like wild animals.

2. Help with the builds , IF YOU HAVE SPARE MATERIALS TAKE CARE OF YOUR NEEDS FIRST, I've done much of it by myself so, a helping hand would truely be appreciated.

3. Try to help others when they need it. We've all had been to those hard Survival or Defense missions.

4. Have fun and make friends!

5. If you use VOIP make it known! I keep my VOIP disabled and muted so, if you want to talk, announce it so we can re-enable it.

How to Join

To join all you must do, is post inside this forum, with your In-Game Name and a little about yourself. Or you can use /w iDarkend " I'd like to Join the Legion!". I should respond immediately if I'm not in the middle of a game or AFK. You will be immediately moved to a rank in which you can host dojo sessions. 

There are no requirements all ages are allowed, no Mastery Rank or specific stats are needed. 

What we have

Clan Emblem - Chose to go with the standard Black and White so, it will match with any Warframe colours.

xAczJoW.jpg6XrZ0Zg.jpgYNa4faC.jpg

As stated above, Energy Lab with all research complete (Except Energy Restorations) Bio Lab, Chem Lab. Currently being renovated to more organized. Dueling Room is currently being built.