Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 The Steel Path: Update 28.2.0 (+Hofixes)

20 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

A little bit of issues on the web end of things here guys! Please note you don't currently receive the Synkra Syandana by submitting your email through the Account Management Page on Warframe.com - this must be done in-game in order for the confirmation to be sent, so that you can confirm and receive the Syandana in-game. 

How to set up email in-game: 

1. Go to Options > Account (new tab on the far right) > Add Email

2. Check your email for a confirmation link from Warframe. 

3. Confirm your email and you'll find the Synkra Syandana in your inventory the next time you log in! 

Thank you and apologies for the initial confusion with an issue that will need fixing on our end for web down the road.

Follow up to the above^

We ran into some snags along the way since last night, but have resolved the issue! 

For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and have not received a confirmation email, on login you should have the "Resend Verification Email" button in your Options > "Account" tab.

Image from iOS (1).png

Then proceed with the following steps to receive the Synkra Syandana in your inventory: 

1. Select the "Resend Verification Email" button 
2. Close the game
3. Check your email for the confirmation email* 
4. Hit "confirm" in the email*
5. Re-open the game and the Synkra Syandana will be in your inventory

*Note: For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and follow the above steps, the email that will be send will be in English exclusively. This is due to us needing to submit localized content through Cert first. We didn't want to hold back access to the Synkra Syandana any longer, so we decided that that was an issue we could live with for the time being to get that delivered to you! This is not the case for those who have initially gone through the in-game steps. 

Thank you for your patience as we got this sorted out! Enjoy your Synkra Syandana 🙂

32 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Follow up to the above^

We ran into some snags along the way since last night, but have resolved the issue! 

For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and have not received a confirmation email, on login you should have the "Resend Verification Email" button in your Options > "Account" tab.

Image from iOS (1).png

Then proceed with the following steps to receive the Synkra Syandana in your inventory: 

1. Select the "Resend Verification Email" button 
2. Close the game
3. Check your email for the confirmation email* 
4. Hit "confirm" in the email*
5. Re-open the game and the Synkra Syandana will be in your inventory

*Note: For those of you who added your e-mail through warframe.com and follow the above steps, the email that will be send will be in English exclusively. This is due to us needing to submit localized content through Cert first. We didn't want to hold back access to the Synkra Syandana any longer, so we decided that that was an issue we could live with for the time being to get that delivered to you! This is not the case for those who have initially gone through the in-game steps. 

Thank you for your patience as we got this sorted out! Enjoy your Synkra Syandana 🙂

Computer Reaction GIF

the reasoning behind the xoris nerf is complete bullS#&$ my venka or really any purpose rolled riven build can outdamage the oxris/ability synergy its just more annoying and less fun now so instead of being "xoris or you're doing it wrong" as you put it, its now venka or god roll riven which trade chat charges several thousand for or you're doing it wrong, yep great advancement on player choice also can we please have some info on the lotus ephemera been a year was expecting it to hopefully come back with this years tennocon but thats not happening is it gonna be available again or not just say something please since you know twich drops are bs and hardly work with high traffic

Sometimes Glithces, Bugs, & ERRORs occur between updates; so i THINK this is as good a place as any to post this. While attepting to do Kuva Lich Spy on Pavlov, Lua, My family has encountered an issue where the Alarms simply go off, when going through the Continuity rifts; even when there are ZERO Lazers, pressure plates, drones, sentinels, or badguys with an itchy panic button. The Last 5 attempts, i used Ivara Prime; with her Augmentation MOD for being able to walk through ANY Lazers while Cloaked; without triggering alarms. My weapons have the [Hush] & [Supress] Mods at MAXIMUM, so they can be fired while cloaked. even had the "Prisma Shade" as my companion; MODs set for Cloaking; so my Prisma Shade will Auto-cloak me if any baddies are within range. And twice when the Alams went off from Nothing; and there was NO chance of success, i looked around where i was when the Alarms went off and found NO Cause. When the Kuva Lich is on Pavlov, Lua, you need to complete AT LEAST 2 of 3 Spy Vaults to pass. we all used IvaraPrime on that last try; i was the only 1 in the vault; but even with everyone cloaked, weapons silenced, and everything else, something keeps not working correctly.  also: sorry if this is Not the exact best place for this; but i figured: Sometimes Updates&Hotfixes can hiccup& thought this to be a possibility. thank you.

Sincerely, I know how that is and i feel that DE should slow down with trying to coming out with new stuff and just Tighten Up .  

I love the game, Im a 6year veteran and it's kinda been pretty smooth, up until now with this "Unable to connect. Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed." error

It's been two weeks with this error for me. Well, at least you get to play?

Hi DE, recently we got a forma that in my opinion was the lesser forma to be released. The most important part of the game is the Warframe itself and it was kinda odd that we got Stance Forma over Exilus Forma. Also you released Umbra Mods but yet no forma for these. When will we see Exilus Forma in game so that we can have different mods in builds especially drift mods ? Also are Umbra Forma coming now that Steel Path is here ? These forma will help finalise and finish our builds completely formatized frames. Its been roughly decade now so each config should have all polarity forma upgraded in each slot from standaed, aura,exilus and umbra forma. Thank you for taking the time to read this hope it gets response it deserves, Warframe needs both forma now the game been upgraded.

Hotfix #2 is now live!

The Steel Path Changes:

Resource Drop Chance Boosters now apply to Steel Essence and Riven Sliver drops within Steel Path missions.

To confirm player theories and clarify, previous to this Hotfix Resource Drop Chance Boosters did not affect Steel Essence or Riven Sliver drops in The Steel Path. It was not our intention to hide or subvert that information in game, and we should have clarified more quickly that this was the case. 

Saying this doesn’t change what appears to be the broader issue, which is concerns with Steel Essence drop rates. We are still gathering data on acquisition rates - but ultimately we are all hands on deck working to make Heart of Deimos the best it can be for August 25th. As of this Hotfix, any Tenno who have already walked The Steel Path will receive a Resource Drop Chance Booster. 

This Hotfix ensures that Resource Drop Chance Boosters work within The Steel Path for Riven Slivers and Steel Essence. They were initially turned off to ensure the inherent Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster worked as intended. Like the initial Arcane Marketplace in Scarlet Spear, we wanted to ensure the automatic ‘100% Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster’ didn’t unintentionally scale for Resources specific to the Steel Path (Riven Slivers and Steel Essence). This unfortunately also affected player obtained reward Resource Drop Chance Boosters.   

Thank you all for the feedback so far on The Steel Path, it helps to shape our knowledge and decisions moving forward. 

General Changes:

• Warframe Blueprint and Component costs from Simaris have been reduced by 50%!

On 2020-08-12 at 7:27 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #2 is now live!

The Steel Path Changes:

Resource Drop Chance Boosters now apply to Steel Essence and Riven Sliver drops within Steel Path missions.

To confirm player theories and clarify, previous to this Hotfix Resource Drop Chance Boosters did not affect Steel Essence or Riven Sliver drops in The Steel Path. It was not our intention to hide or subvert that information in game, and we should have clarified more quickly that this was the case. 

Saying this doesn’t change what appears to be the broader issue, which is concerns with Steel Essence drop rates. We are still gathering data on acquisition rates - but ultimately we are all hands on deck working to make Heart of Deimos the best it can be for August 25th. As of this Hotfix, any Tenno who have already walked The Steel Path will receive a Resource Drop Chance Booster. 

This Hotfix ensures that Resource Drop Chance Boosters work within The Steel Path for Riven Slivers and Steel Essence. They were initially turned off to ensure the inherent Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster worked as intended. Like the initial Arcane Marketplace in Scarlet Spear, we wanted to ensure the automatic ‘100% Steel Path Resource Drop Chance Booster’ didn’t unintentionally scale for Resources specific to the Steel Path (Riven Slivers and Steel Essence). This unfortunately also affected player obtained reward Resource Drop Chance Boosters.   

Thank you all for the feedback so far on The Steel Path, it helps to shape our knowledge and decisions moving forward. 

General Changes:

• Warframe Blueprint and Component costs from Simaris have been reduced by 50%!

Something unusual happened after the last updated. One Kuva Lich I hunted spawned with only 4 missions, forcing a stab before even knowing 1 requiem. With only four mission it is really hard to find out a requiem without freeing the planet and giving rank to lich for free, thus stab early was a better option. Plus, each stab expanded very few missions, so i was forced to stab my lich each appearance just to know the first 2 requiems, the third one i got by luck.

The next lich had more missions, but not many more, just a few

So please, may some check if the steel path code inserted/altered some if/else code that is forcing us to stab our liches to rank 5 or close to? some of us prefer to find out the requiems, and a more paced approach.

Thank you DE

10 hours ago, (PS4)Irmao2Vigilante said:

Something unusual happened after the last updated. One Kuva Lich I hunted spawned with only 4 missions, forcing a stab before even knowing 1 requiem. With only four mission it is really hard to find out a requiem without freeing the planet and giving rank to lich for free, thus stab early was a better option. Plus, each stab expanded very few missions, so i was forced to stab my lich each appearance just to know the first 2 requiems, the third one i got by luck.

The next lich had more missions, but not many more, just a few

So please, may some check if the steel path code inserted/altered some if/else code that is forcing us to stab our liches to rank 5 or close to? some of us prefer to find out the requiems, and a more paced approach.

Thank you DE

Liches show up randomly with the odds going up as you increase their anger, but the chance of them showing up is never 0%, they can even show up in the first lich mission you do. You are not forced to take a stab at them, you can just finish your mission objective and extract, fighting them is not a requirement for completion.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Anedime said:

Liches show up randomly with the odds going up as you increase their anger, but the chance of them showing up is never 0%, they can even show up in the first lich mission you do. You are not forced to take a stab at them, you can just finish your mission objective and extract, fighting them is not a requirement for completion.

I believe you don't understand what i wrote. The lich came with only 4 maps. I only had 4 maps/mission to find out his requiem which really forces stabbing.

Again the Lich was born with only 4 dominated/influenced maps. There wasn't any other map/mission. If i finished them the planet would be free of his influence. This context forces stabbing as the only rational choice

Archived